Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 445. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
supposedly this is the company they are renaming:

Name of the company: GRAVAL PTE. LTD.
Singapore company code: 201006641K

Doesn't it say Ionomy PTE in the white paper? Or at least that what they said it was.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Whom did you have to waterboard to get this info?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

legendary
So Joe and Adam don't work together? Wierd...

Well, they're "partners", whatever that means.

https://archive.is/prdsT

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

And yes, Allen's photo is fake in case you're wondering.
legendary
HODL
adam matlack closely works with joe mordica the famous GAW CTO who knew he was selling air & negotiated power deal with MS power in his home town. who knows maybe joe is part of ION team as well  Cool

So Joe and Adam don't work together? Wierd...
legendary
HODL
Sweet! The entire press release AND the link to it. Spamming their own thread? That is class last displayed by Homero himself. Silence the questions with worthless drivel.
legendary

WildShark must be ionomy spam bot. 85% of the accounts posts are ads and identical to each other. classy  Cool
but dont worry it spams ionomy slack with ads too not just BCT  Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Why are you even here ?
I am here to warn people of the obvious scam called ION.
legendary
HODL

Gravity the game - sneak peak at the splash page

ROFL

This is supposed to be a very addictive game :-)

Honestly... and im being nice here... it looks like a flash game from 5 years ago graphics wise.

If people think games of this caiber are going to launch ion into the next gen they are wrong.

Honestly, and I am being nice here, you know what this game is about and you just beta tested and reviewed it, just by looking at a screenshot? Wow. A genius.

Where's the beta? I'll test, play and review it.
legendary
HODL
XPY.io platform is far from crap but that doesn't fit your narrative does it...

Thanks for posting the same old shit again and again and again... you do know that the exposure your giving ION is great !!! like one of your cohorts already said.... Anything that's not Bitcoin is shit

Today's bullshit comment of the day is ION is just a cut n paste scam coin

How much is paycoin worth at the moment? Looks like the team that ran XPY.io did not do a very good job at saving XPY from becoming worthless crap. And these are the people you trust with ION.

Once again bait, switch, bait, switch,bait,switch and so it goes on and on and on. Why are you even here ?

Do you ever answer questions? You never provide anything useful.

You come in here, stir the pot then scream Troll, lies, no proof, IONs the best.
legendary
Once again bait, switch, bait, switch,bait,switch and so it goes on and on and on. Why are you even here ?

if xpy.io was so great why is there people in ion slack asking how to get the fuck out of it... see what they did is a REAL bait and switch to fund their new shitcoin

also can you elaborate how great xpy.ios genesis mining contracts were? ROI much?

... or the promised debit card which the community wanted but they failed to deliver for reason X. but thats fine. they are hard working and fun guys so trust them with millions to launch this crap
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

ROFL

Honestly... and im being nice here... it looks like a flash game from 5 years ago graphics wise.

If people think games of this caiber are going to launch ion into the next gen they are wrong.

Honestly, and I am being nice here, you know what this game is about and you just beta tested and reviewed it, just by looking at a screenshot? Wow. A genius.

Ok, I'll bite. Is there a beta version to test? Do I have to buy hashlets or atoms or whatever to be able to test it?

Me too... I'm a gre- ... wait
sniff sniff  Cheesy
That pcminer username sure seems familiar...
Like its been around other places trying to be eager and informative about ION.  Roll Eyes

Must be me, as I do enjoy freebasing dank memes. Anyways lets beta test them purple rockets already!
I want to see how many electro wazzits fit in my soon™ coffee mug.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

Thanks for posting the same old shit again and again and again... you do know that the exposure your giving ION is great !!! like one of your cohorts already said.... Anything that's not Bitcoin is shit

How much is paycoin worth at the moment? Looks like the team that ran XPY.io did not do a very good job at saving XPY from becoming worthless crap. And these are the people you trust with ION.

legendary

ROFL

Ok, I'll bite. Is there a beta version to test? Do I have to buy hashlets or atoms or whatever to be able to test it?

You can find all information about the amazing "Gravity" game on the ION subreddit
http://reddit.com/r/IONcoin
legendary

ROFL

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

legendary

Once again as Franz_shit for brains said

You really don't get it, do you? My point was that I think it's idiotic of you to write "I should have invested in DMD", when DMD is just another useless shitcoin with a total marketcap of half a million dollars. You shitcoiners are such a sad bunch of people. All you'd really have to do is buy a few BTC and be patient for 20 years. But no, you think you have to daytrade useless crap like XPY, DMD and ION and sell that useless crap to other idiots. It's ridiculous. Bitcoin is fine. It's secure, it's succesful, it's changing the world. You don't need all that other crap. But you know what, have fun shitcoining, have fun with XPY, ION, DMD and all the other scams and ponzi schemes you fall for. Just don't drag other people into them.

At least it had the balls to state its motives of not giving a shit about alt coins whereas you guys just keep posting crap

Today it's Gravity.... all based on a screenshot.... basically whatever ION say or do you want to destroy them..

What's the topic for tomorrow

ok i get what you say on franz.

Are you saying that gravity is going to be awesome? You pay people out on criticism but you are criticising a person so i assume you are thinking gravity is going to make it big? Can you confirm that you are pro gravity and without this 1 forum condemning it it'll be big?

PS whats your real forum account its clear you're hiding

Nope Haven't seen it yet the point is you guys are passing judgement on something you haven't seen. This is again confirmation that whatever they do in your eyes is gonna be crap.

Please explain what you mean by that last comment about real forum account ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Explain Ion?

this official site is very good at explaining everything very clearly.

https://ionomy.com/

If you are looking for the Ion white paper, it's here in the wastebasket.

Jump to: