Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 471. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
the wallet won't send over 100,000 xpy at a time without crashing and the wallet.dat becomes corrupt after a few burnings due to the crashes. They then need to recover the wallets to resume burning. There are 4 million that still need burning.

Good lord! I knew the wallet was bad, but no wonder they needed to leave XPY in the dust.

why didnt the ionomy devs fix the small wallet bug then burn?

why didnt they generate burn addresses for each customer and check address before giving ion? use a block explorer and do it that way to avoid double handling?

They seem to be afraid of or against the blockchain. They do everything in their power to keep things off chain so information is obscured.

i got it. maybe the burn address is
1burn.....
genius... GAWsome
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
the wallet won't send over 100,000 xpy at a time without crashing and the wallet.dat becomes corrupt after a few burnings due to the crashes. They then need to recover the wallets to resume burning. There are 4 million that still need burning.

Good lord! I knew the wallet was bad, but no wonder they needed to leave XPY in the dust.

why didnt they generate burn addresses for each customer and check address before giving ion? use a block explorer and do it that way to avoid double handling?

They seem to be afraid of or against the blockchain. They do everything in their power to keep things off chain so information is obscured.
legendary

Activity: 3

legendary
HODL
The most important thing is not the conversion price of XPY swap, but it was really happened or not.

In many case, a coin dev burns the unsold amount of ICO from premine. then let people know it via blockchain with Tx.

I've keep asked ION team of burning the rest. Mr.coin told me that Huey(Adam ?) is too busy to burn. I wonder he is still busy.

I like concept of this coin.

I've really enjoyed red rocket of Zencloud. I really like game, especially Battle Field4.

However, I can't trust this coin.

He's too busy to click 5 times and type a value in?

He has num lock off so the key pad won't work. A ticket has been submitted.
Activity: 41
The most important thing is not the conversion price of XPY swap, but it was really happened or not.

In many case, a coin dev burns the unsold amount of ICO from premine. then let people know it via blockchain with Tx.

I've keep asked ION team of burning the rest. Mr.coin told me that Huey(Adam ?) is too busy to burn. I wonder he is still busy.

I've really enjoyed red rocket of Zencloud. I really like game, especially Battle Field4.

Some information I saw on slack awhile back was that the wallet won't send over 100,000 xpy at a time without crashing and the wallet.dat becomes corrupt after a few burnings due to the crashes. They then need to recover the wallets to resume burning. There are 4 million that still need burning.
legendary

legendary
I bought XPY so I could get in on the ICO. What's up with the half-assed calculation? if the low was about 2.1 cents that 8*2.1 cents = 16.8. So really about 17 cents. More than double the projection of @o0o0 who says people bought in at 8 cents / ION. And just a percent over @beatgang's calculations. But also not many XPY were being sold at the lows of 2.1. Of course, the bottom fell out of the market when that part of the ICO ended.

The price of XPY crashed to the 1800-2000 sat level only after they shut down the XPY purchasing. That was nail in the coffin for XPY. But before that it was mostly above 5000 sats. At the time BTC was probably worth closer to $420, so it would have been about 2.1 cents/XPY. That would make the lowest purchase price about 16 cents per ION. But who knows, there were probably a lot of people who paid a lot more for the XPY than two cents. Some of them probably bought in at $4 or more, so I wouldn't expect 1.25 million dumped on the open market.

But at @o0o0, good point: by the time I get these out of the stakers they could be devalued lower than what i paid if the hosts of the ICO dump or if there's a panic dump. It's a risk I'm willing to take. Eyes wide open.

@Arrakeen, your post is hilarious:

$4600.00 for a masternode?

You're literally charging us to help you...better change that strategy a bit before you get any btc from anyone with half a brain...

Did you get a bill for a masternode? If so, it means you actually sent them BTC. If you didn't get a bill, it means you didn't buy anything. I run DASH and have run DARK. Nobody gave away those masternodes for free. You think they should be given away free to help the network? lololol

I'll have to do my own calculations on ION masternodes. One thing is sure: It's more profitable to buy the ION for a masternode at 20 cents than at 25. Either way, you can run a node or you can dump the coins, assuming there's some market to trade on.

The calculations had to be "rough" BECAUSE they don't give any transparent information. The point of the above calculations though show a possibility that can be done due to them not being transparent on figures. When you dangle a truckload of cash in front of someone tell me there isn't temptation to do it. Big vern, mark karpeles of mt gox, josh garza.... history repeats Smiley
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Is this already dead?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
lol, @mrcoins you're about as good at checking out as @phildo is at "asking questions."

haha! I think you are right there lol!

Ok, i'm gone... really Tongue

Good bye! Please send other representatives of the ION team in to answer questions then. If the answer is "go to Slack and ask them" then PLEASE close and delete this thread!

Don't delete it, leave it as a monument to... well, monumental fail at promoting their ICO.
legendary
HODL
lol, @mrcoins you're about as good at checking out as @phildo is at "asking questions."

Good bye! Please send other representatives of the ION team in to answer questions then. If the answer is "go to Slack and ask them" then PLEASE close and delete this thread!
Activity: 154

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

This is not true. We have not had a conversation and I never said this (or anything to this effect) to anyone!

Only an ION coin official will be able to answer what is happening regarding XPY burning.

Never invest in anything that doesn't feel safe or is outside of your comfort zone. Only invest what you can afford to lose - not a penny more. All crypto projects are EXTREMELY high risk. If in doubt, step back and wait a few months and review if need be, or just move on.

Why wouldn't ask questions to try to relieve some of that doubt be a viable option?

The fact that the investments are high risk doesn't mean you should maximize that risk by taking people (especially people with shit reputations) at their word and refusing to inform yourself.

I highly recommend everyone ask as many questions as they wish. But, don't quote me on things I never said.

Do I know the answer to the question? Yes I do. But it's not my place to answer. Do your own research, contact the ION team and ask yourself.

Every time I tried to help with answers I just got troll rolled, attacked and called names. So I checked out of offering assistance and leave it to you to do your own research and for the ION team to provide their own answers in their own time. Good luck!

Never invest in anything that doesn't feel safe or is outside of your comfort zone. Only invest what you can afford to lose - not a penny more. All crypto projects are EXTREMELY high risk. If in doubt, step back and wait a few months and review if need be, or just move on.

Then stop telling people who are asking questions to move on. Let them ask their questions, and if you aren't going to give the answers, let the silence of the people that managed to lose tons of money in this industry speak for itself.

This is not true. We have not had a conversation and I never said this (or anything to this effect) to anyone!

Only an ION coin official will be able to answer what is happening regarding XPY burning.

Why wouldn't ask questions to try to relieve some of that doubt be a viable option?

The fact that the investments are high risk doesn't mean you should maximize that risk by taking people (especially people with shit reputations) at their word and refusing to inform yourself.

I highly recommend everyone ask as many questions as they wish. But, don't quote me on things I never said.

Do I know the answer to the question? Yes I do. But it's not my place to answer. Do your own research, contact the ION team and ask yourself.

Every time I tried to help with answers I just got troll rolled, attacked and called names. So I checked out of offering assistance and leave it to you to do your own research and for the ION team to provide their own answers in their own time. Good luck!

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

I bought XPY so I could get in on the ICO. What's up with the half-assed calculation? if the low was about 2.1 cents that 8*2.1 cents = 16.8. So really about 17 cents. More than double the projection of @o0o0 who says people bought in at 8 cents / ION. And just a percent over @beatgang's calculations. But also not many XPY were being sold at the lows of 2.1. Of course, the bottom fell out of the market when that part of the ICO ended.

The price of XPY crashed to the 1800-2000 sat level only after they shut down the XPY purchasing. That was nail in the coffin for XPY. But before that it was mostly above 5000 sats. At the time BTC was probably worth closer to $420, so it would have been about 2.1 cents/XPY. That would make the lowest purchase price about 16 cents per ION. But who knows, there were probably a lot of people who paid a lot more for the XPY than two cents. Some of them probably bought in at $4 or more, so I wouldn't expect 1.25 million dumped on the open market.

But at @o0o0, good point: by the time I get these out of the stakers they could be devalued lower than what i paid if the hosts of the ICO dump or if there's a panic dump. It's a risk I'm willing to take. Eyes wide open.

@Arrakeen, your post is hilarious:

$4600.00 for a masternode?

You're literally charging us to help you...better change that strategy a bit before you get any btc from anyone with half a brain...

Did you get a bill for a masternode? If so, it means you actually sent them BTC. If you didn't get a bill, it means you didn't buy anything. I run DASH and have run DARK. Nobody gave away those masternodes for free. You think they should be given away free to help the network? lololol

I'll have to do my own calculations on ION masternodes. One thing is sure: It's more profitable to buy the ION for a masternode at 20 cents than at 25. Either way, you can run a node or you can dump the coins, assuming there's some market to trade on.
Jump to: