Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IoP] Internet of People - Decentralise the Web 2.0 - a Community Project - page 16. (Read 45875 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi everyone! I joyned! Good luck!
Activity: 389
Merit: 124
Damn, I didn't claim Hydras, will there be any more airdrop rounds?
From Discord Announcements: "From possible half a million Hydras the community has claimed ~215000.
This is good news, as it means we can make another round and prepare the next Airdrop for @everyone."
So, the answer is yes, there will be a next Airdrop. Stay tuned.
how about can i earn IOP with TIPbot?
You can have some IOP as a tip, in case you catch a tipstorm in Telegram channel.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Damn, I didn't claim Hydras, will there be any more airdrop rounds?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
how about can i earn IOP with TIPbot?
After backing up my IOP core wallet on my Mac, how do I restore it if I buy another Mac laptop? I have restored previous crypto wallets on my windows laptop using my keys/wallet.dat file but have never done it with a Mac. I will need step by step directions please! thanks so much.
Actually it is the same procedure.
You can find the wallet.dat file by default in /Users/{user}/Library/Application Support/IoP
Just save this file for backup.
(Core Wallet related directories can be checked in Help » Debug window » Information tab)
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
After backing up my IOP core wallet on my Mac, how do I restore it if I buy another Mac laptop? I have restored previous crypto wallets on my windows laptop using my keys/wallet.dat file but have never done it with a Mac. I will need step by step directions please! thanks so much.
I have IOP in Bittrex for the last couple of months, Can I participate in the AirDrop?
"No, you cannot receive Hydra tokens based on Bittrex holdings. Only IOP addresses for which you own the private keys are eligible to register for the lottery." See Source: https://github.com/Libertaria-Project/hydra-airdrop-2

I have my IOP on an exchange, too ... Could I participate in the Airdrop if I send my IOP now to an address where I own the private Keys? Or is it to late for me (because how I understand: for participating in the airdrop my IOP have to be at this Wallet at least for 4 days before the 7. of this month => now I have only 2-3 days left till this date => I can't participate in Airdrop??)?
It would be nice if somebody could help me in this question ... Thank you very much ... (I think there are some more people in the same situation)

Hi, sadly is late to participate in this airdrop.. If you want hold hydras you can buy them with IoP in our Discord Exchange (Mobile App for exchange is coming) https://discordapp.com/invite/xENSXwk

Thanks for your support

Me too miss the airdrop, i had my iop on bittrex never push myself to install the Windows wallet, i gat myself to blame though Sad now i miss out on this opportunity Angry hope there will be more to come or its just one time drop Huh

Hi, coinomi mobile wallet was also eligible + there is iop core wallet for iOS and Linux too... The point is to own the private keys and have the possibility to sign the address.
All unclaimed hydra tokens will flow back into storage for future Airdrops. See: http://iop.global
2 airdrops (second with an extra round) are finished, but according to the statement there is a chance to see more.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I have IOP in Bittrex for the last couple of months, Can I participate in the AirDrop?
"No, you cannot receive Hydra tokens based on Bittrex holdings. Only IOP addresses for which you own the private keys are eligible to register for the lottery." See Source: https://github.com/Libertaria-Project/hydra-airdrop-2

I have my IOP on an exchange, too ... Could I participate in the Airdrop if I send my IOP now to an address where I own the private Keys? Or is it to late for me (because how I understand: for participating in the airdrop my IOP have to be at this Wallet at least for 4 days before the 7. of this month => now I have only 2-3 days left till this date => I can't participate in Airdrop??)?
It would be nice if somebody could help me in this question ... Thank you very much ... (I think there are some more people in the same situation)

Hi, sadly is late to participate in this airdrop.. If you want hold hydras you can buy them with IoP in our Discord Exchange (Mobile App for exchange is coming) https://discordapp.com/invite/xENSXwk

Thanks for your support

Me too miss the airdrop, i had my iop on bittrex never push myself to install the Windows wallet, i gat myself to blame though Sad now i miss out on this opportunity Angry hope there will be more to come or its just one time drop Huh
Activity: 306
Merit: 251
Working for a better world

Thanks for your support
Activity: 224

Activity: 394

HYDRA AIRDROP 2

Dear Community,

The last days we got 200 new members, and many of them where not "just Airdrop grabbers" but showed willingly interest in joining this community and many seem eager to support this project.
A lot of them wrote us if the 28th / 29th for example would be too late to participate in the Hydra Airdrop. Normally it would mean you earn almost nothing. As we always say: Community first, we decided to prolong the Airdrop to 7th of January,  and give those recently newcomers a better chance to win Hydras, too.

We finished the technical setup, also the Howto is ready and you can look up @here how the 2nd Airdrop works in detail:

Read it on Github

The snapshot data will be published at 7th.

---

Also we want that everybody could participate even those without access an Home-Computer to use our CoreWallet.
So we decided to publish a how-to in the next days, how you could use the Coinomi Mobile Wallet (for Android) for storing your IoPs on your smartphone and be also eligible and able to participate in the Airdrop.
One thing beforehand: Please take care not to spit your IoPs over several addresses to keep it as simple you could do for yourself

Just noticed that IOP is also traded in Korean Upbit exchange, this is very good!  
Lots of updates coming Q1-Q2 2018, in my opinion, great project for long term invest with short term massive profits very possible!
Thank you for your support!
Just to complete your post regarding Upbit; Current list of exchanges: Bittrex, UPbit, BTCPOP, Barterdex and Bisq
Almost everyday I have a social networking project, I concerned about the emergence of IoP, this segment will have any impact?

IoP has a strong Partnership with Libertaria and in the year of 2017 the team has already proven that its Bluepaper (https://iop.global/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/IoP-Bluepaper.pdf) is not a dream. I think IoP will come up with dApps sooner than its "competitors".
Activity: 186
Almost everyday I have a social networking project, I concerned about the emergence of IoP, this segment will have any impact?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Just noticed that IOP is also traded in Korean Upbit exchange, this is very good!  
Lots of updates coming Q1-Q2 2018, in my opinion, great project for long term invest with short term massive profits very possible!
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
Next Generation Antivirus
GOOD NEWS!!!
Ready to claim  Wink
Activity: 206
Merit: 106
Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)

HYDRA AIRDROP 2

Dear Community,

The last days we got 200 new members, and many of them where not "just Airdrop grabbers" but showed willingly interest in joining this community and many seem eager to support this project.
A lot of them wrote us if the 28th / 29th for example would be too late to participate in the Hydra Airdrop. Normally it would mean you earn almost nothing. As we always say: Community first, we decided to prolong the Airdrop to 7th of January,  and give those recently newcomers a better chance to win Hydras, too.

We finished the technical setup, also the Howto is ready and you can look up @here how the 2nd Airdrop works in detail:

Read it on Github

The snapshot data will be published at 7th.

---

Also we want that everybody could participate even those without access an Home-Computer to use our CoreWallet.
So we decided to publish a how-to in the next days, how you could use the Coinomi Mobile Wallet (for Android) for storing your IoPs on your smartphone and be also eligible and able to participate in the Airdrop.
One thing beforehand: Please take care not to spit your IoPs over several addresses to keep it as simple you could do for yourself
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: