Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IoP] Internet of People - Decentralise the Web 2.0 - a Community Project - page 20. (Read 45875 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 106
Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)
Our Bluepaper is offical released

(What's a Bluepaper? - It's a mix of a Blueprint and a Whitepaper  Wink )
Great project with excellent team! Community very active especially on Telegram. No stupid spam messages, just good quality discussion and humor.

But since most people are more interested in the coin then I can say it has huge potential! Had a big rise and after some consolidation it should continue upwards in no time!

I was in that chat.
Humor yes, good quality discussion no. Chat is strange, but project is interesting. Will watch it.

I want more info about team and their background. Will it come with Bluepaper?

Totally agree!
I like the project, but chat is more kindergarten type thing!

You have been in the telegram chat - for professional discussions please take a look into our discord.
Discord is an alternative to slack.

Invite Link could be found here (or in the announcement):

Activity: 224
Merit: 28
Great project with excellent team! Community very active especially on Telegram. No stupid spam messages, just good quality discussion and humor.

But since most people are more interested in the coin then I can say it has huge potential! Had a big rise and after some consolidation it should continue upwards in no time!

I was in that chat.
Humor yes, good quality discussion no. Chat is strange, but project is interesting. Will watch it.

Totally agree!
I like the project, but chat is more kindergarten type thing!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

I was in that chat.

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Looking forward for good news. I really like this project and I hope it thrives.
Activity: 60
I have a question
Did IOP segwit yet ?
If it haven't, when will it start to segwit ?
Activity: 306
Merit: 251
Working for a better world

Nice to see a a 23% gain today   Smiley

Been holding this one for a while about 1.5 BTC worth.  Mine Has been in the red for quite some time.  I bought in at 2.74  I can only imagine how its been for people who bought in at $5+   

Investor are returning to IOP, the medium and long term will be a lot better.. Our future is Blue.. stay tuned for Bluepaper release.. Thank for your support
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Nice to see a a 23% gain today   Smiley

Been holding this one for a while about 1.5 BTC worth.  Mine Has been in the red for quite some time.  I bought in at 2.74  I can only imagine how its been for people who bought in at $5+   
Activity: 12
Within 3 days the IoP Bluepaper is released!!!!!!!
good news!!!

IT will sky rocket!
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
excited to see the blue paper once released. will read it through.

Good luck with the project.

will be following closely
Merit: 11
Within 3 days the IoP Bluepaper is released!!!!!!!
good news!!!
It is under my radar, and might be a promising candidate for my portfolio. Amazing ideas behind the scene, looks good.

Thanks for your words, we work to create value to the world..
Does it new version of IoP or another new one? I just see this thread, and wonder whether IoP is mineable or not. the Idea and Announcement looks so good!!

Thanks for your words, we split from Fermat and the community is now running the project..  the mining is only doing by chapters.. please go to our discord for deep information https://discordapp.com/invite/gsRKp6T
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Does it new version of IoP or another new one? I just see this thread, and wonder whether IoP is mineable or not. the Idea and Announcement looks so good!!
Merit: 11

Very interesting project  Smiley, very low number of coins 2,400,000. Price continues to go down without reason, it seems a bit manipulated, I hope you get to a new exchange ... this coin has a huge potential, in 2018 the price should increase a lot
Activity: 41
Let us take the opportunity to invest in this great project. In addition to a promising and necessary branch in the new times, the Team is committed to take us very far with
Activity: 224
Merit: 28
where to check roadmap?

The current and not detailed roadmap is here https://trello.com/b/0NYVGVBr/iop-stack-roadmap . Next November 10th whitepaper and detailed roadmap will be in official community media. so stay tuned..

Can we get a new release date for the whitepaper and other project updates?
(short update Smiley )
IoP will attend at the Bitcoin-Conference "laBITconf" in Bogota (Colombia).

https://twitter.com/IoP_community/status/930479873763749889
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Activity: 389
Merit: 124
A little status report from our partner project Libertaria with which we work very closely.
As you all know, our goal is to build a free, decentralized society.
For this purpose 4 pillars are necessary. IoP delivers the pillar of communication.
Here you find the article about the decentralized society: https://medium.com/libertaria/the-four-pillars-of-a-decentralized-society-ddb1c4512b2b

The status report covers the following:

• Marketing: Fuck the industry & building a movement
  • Ħydra Exchange: How a communication error turned a litte exchangebot to a full-blown exchange, including Rest-API for online trading
  • Ħydra presale and why IoP benefits from it
  • Project Titania (Hardware Nodes which includes IoP Full Nodes)
  • New people joined the team

https://www.reddit.com/r/Libertaria/comments/7cqns0/libertaria_status_report_1711/

Thank you for sharing! IoP will benefit from this progress for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: