Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance - page 15. (Read 12662 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 183
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Good afternoon. What will happens to the tokens that werent sold on the ICO (in case there’re any)?
Activity: 177
Merit: 3
This vision and idea - takes time

WHAT IS INSUREPAL

InsurePal is a next generation of peer-to-peer insurance based on social proof endorsements, fully harnessing the power of blockchain innovation.

▄▄
OUR VISION

InsurePal aims to become a first-of-a-kind blockchain-based decentralized insurance platform powered by social proof guarantee. It will serve as a replacement for insurances as we know and offer a completely new type of coverage for areas of life and business that began to emerge with the evolution of blockchain and transactions being carried out on the distributed ledger.

▄▄
SOCIAL PROOF

Social proof is an in-built mechanism within all of us, representing people`s moral compass. InsurePal embeds social proof in a form of financial commitment. The endorser who financially guarantees for someone has to use its own due diligence when providing the guarantee to at the risk of losing their money. Through such endorsements, the network in whole becomes more risk aware.

▄▄
PATENT

This is the first time we have successfully reinvented the social proof for insurance industry. The innovative approach has been filed for patent protection in US and worldwide.

▄▄
BUILDING THE INTERNET OF INSURANCE

The future of blockchain is identity without authority. The crypto is expanding from digital trading to something that will become a parallel economy, constituting fundamental changes. The mass adaptation of digital currencies of is just around the corner, and the need for blockchain identity and transaction regulation will soon arise. For that, InsurePal is making important strategic partnerships already today to build the three basic pillars of future business that will help grow confidence among trustees and speed up their business operations on the blockchain.
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Looks like FUDers coming in before the storm . Really one of my favorite projects so far . This project deserves to be in TOP100 in Coinmarketcap by marketcap . I think we will see that in June/July , mark my words Smiley

True

but i believe team is working 120% so they can deliver regarding whitepaper plans
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Looks like FUDers coming in before the storm . Really one of my favorite projects so far . This project deserves to be in TOP100 in Coinmarketcap by marketcap . I think we will see that in June/July , mark my words Smiley
Activity: 349
Merit: 168
Insurepal CEO will be in London!
Cool

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Patience is the key!

Weak hands will be off

Strong hands will have more bags

Insurepal will change insurtech industry for sure in next years

watch and learn

Charlieeee my man.

old news! that was announced last year.
is there really nothing new on the project?
we would appriciate the information about development. Devs are doing their best is not enough anymore!
meetings with insurers are good info, but if zero dev is done, than no insurer will be able to take the platform.

dude come on Smiley

you can always sell

don't cry

there are always buyers

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
They are traveling from event to event and working on grounds more to establish connections with established parties to ties partnerships. It is one of the project from the alliance which has support by Slovenian government. In past Slovenian prime minister attended one of the event and assured support where they need to take the blockchain to masses.
Activity: 5

Charlieeee my man.

old news! that was announced last year.
is there really nothing new on the project?
we would appriciate the information about development. Devs are doing their best is not enough anymore!
meetings with insurers are good info, but if zero dev is done, than no insurer will be able to take the platform.
Twitter is Active last few days

i think insurepal  team is working hard

https://twitter.com/InsurePal_io

reposting old stuff. what exactly is new?
that is surely a sign that they work hard!
LOL
team is there Smiley

what is wrong with ya hehe

http://preview.ibb.co/cfPNEx/team.png

there? where? not funny at all!

what is wrong with me? That is the level you want to go to?
Activity: 74

Yep I think InsurePal programmers are working hard now. The details are going to come out and we are going to be surprised a lot ... I think also IPL token price is going to be surprised   Cheesy Cheesy Grin
Activity: 257
Merit: 10

Charlieeee my man.
Activity: 220
team is there Smiley

Team is big. they are doing a great job I think. Very nice indeed.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

team is there Smiley

Activity: 882
Merit: 976
dude. it is not. open the website. team is missing from front page. and the landing is gone to.

something is wrong!

https://www.insurepal.io/team
dude. it is not. open the website. team is missing from front page. and the landing is gone to.

something is wrong!
Activity: 98
InusrePal!

Why have you removed your team from your website?

Does that mean that glossy and shinny team was on site just for ICO?

That is a huge red alarm!

Disappointed Investor

it is there dude just click
Pages:
Jump to: