Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance - page 11. (Read 12662 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 183
Written from cofounder Volk on telegram:

Dear contributors & community,  First let me thank you for your support. I will not comment the price of the token; especially I will not comment possible trends. Still let me add few thoughts. Some people are extremely happy. Unfortunately, they are quite on telegram, but I received many thankful messages. (Including some dinner invitation from some selling early and profiting a lot and rebuying now) The token trade volume is picking up, which is a good sign, for any token sold there is someone who believes in this token and is buying it. We will not be manipulating market and you did not contribute to the project that we do that. Our task is to do the project and we are progressing extremely well. Many posts will follow from our side to inform you what we are doing. I strongly believe that at the end this has to reflect in the price of IPL. However, no one can promise this including me.  We are acting in the interest of InsurePal on medium and long run. Sometimes short-term solutions community would like to see to cause a quick price increase are in contradiction with medium and long-run effects. It is impossible to please everyone and to do a good project at the same time.  If there was any miscommunication with win-win we are sorry and I hope he can accept our excuse and please let us continue discuss this with win-win in a private chat.   I hope that you will continue supporting us and we will try to onboard many more people to join our great community. We are developing an exciting business idea and this would not be possible without your big help & support! Thank you again!  Best, Tom

Thanks Tom we support InsurePal !!!

Things will get on road to moon soon this year i think

but patience is needed the most i think

what do you think guys?
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Dear contributors & community,  First let me thank you for your support. I will not comment the price of the token; especially I will not comment possible trends. Still let me add few thoughts. Some people are extremely happy. Unfortunately, they are quite on telegram, but I received many thankful messages. (Including some dinner invitation from some selling early and profiting a lot and rebuying now) The token trade volume is picking up, which is a good sign, for any token sold there is someone who believes in this token and is buying it. We will not be manipulating market and you did not contribute to the project that we do that. Our task is to do the project and we are progressing extremely well. Many posts will follow from our side to inform you what we are doing. I strongly believe that at the end this has to reflect in the price of IPL. However, no one can promise this including me.  We are acting in the interest of InsurePal on medium and long run. Sometimes short-term solutions community would like to see to cause a quick price increase are in contradiction with medium and long-run effects. It is impossible to please everyone and to do a good project at the same time.  If there was any miscommunication with win-win we are sorry and I hope he can accept our excuse and please let us continue discuss this with win-win in a private chat.   I hope that you will continue supporting us and we will try to onboard many more people to join our great community. We are developing an exciting business idea and this would not be possible without your big help & support! Thank you again!  Best, Tom

Thanks Tom we support InsurePal !!!
Activity: 127
Merit: 1

Activity: 644
Merit: 390
There was so much activity today on Insurepal Telegram

Join and read all
Activity: 345
where is logic you bought with ETH  so much IPL  and you are selling with a loss now? just becouse IPL didn't get to OKEx and exchanges?
Activity: 100
From what I've learned, during fall season, most investors hold on to their investments and wait for the rise. But asides from that, I haven'y heard anything else...
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
Thank you for update - i have been waiting for long time

i guess there is a light for Insurepal

Regards

Mito
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
I like that - mobile app's    finally

and congrats for update! also finally Smiley

https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/insurepal-gathering-momentum-29150a534757

Product / Platform

Good progress has been made with the product, and after some good hard work both on the design / development and on the mathematics of social proof, we look to have real life demos and mobile apps in the next two weeks.
Thanks for most wanted update Smiley

i like that part the most - and i am happy that things are on track!

cheers

Key milestones:

· New version of product demos early by end of May — web app for mobile

· Signing contract for first implementation with an affinity/end users group planned in May

· First implementation (MVP) launch planned in September

· New Marketing/PR strategy to be ready in May

· New project website development in progress, launch planned early June

· Main Ljubljana office space adaptation works to begin in May, new space for up to 25 people to be ready in autumn

Overall the buzz is good, the vibes are strong and the work is being done. A lot of stuff is happening behind the scenes but not all can be shown. Loyalty is appreciated ! Respect to whole Insurepal community!

I told the people I smell some good news is happening in the background.
Activity: 375
Merit: 183
Thanks for most wanted update Smiley

i like that part the most - and i am happy that things are on track!

cheers

Key milestones:

· New version of product demos early by end of May — web app for mobile

· Signing contract for first implementation with an affinity/end users group planned in May

· First implementation (MVP) launch planned in September

· New Marketing/PR strategy to be ready in May

· New project website development in progress, launch planned early June

· Main Ljubljana office space adaptation works to begin in May, new space for up to 25 people to be ready in autumn

Overall the buzz is good, the vibes are strong and the work is being done. A lot of stuff is happening behind the scenes but not all can be shown. Loyalty is appreciated ! Respect to whole Insurepal community!
Activity: 255
Merit: 66
BUILDING THE INTERNET OF INSURANCE

The future of blockchain is identity without authority. The crypto is expanding from digital trading to something that will become a parallel economy, constituting fundamental changes. The mass adaptation of digital currencies of is just around the corner, and the need for blockchain identity and transaction regulation will soon arise. For that, InsurePal is making important strategic partnerships already today to build the three basic pillars of future business that will help grow confidence among trustees and speed up their business operations on the blockchain.

Insurepal will be huge
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
I smell some news soon =)
Spread of marketing from Insurepal CEO today from Telegram

https://preview.ibb.co/cKRtDc/Mentions_April.png

good - adoption is near

Got some happening in the background and a lot of conferences attended by the CEO.
Activity: 74
People .. simple meet the team and advisory board exciting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YukFUqqXps
Activity: 349
Merit: 168
The science of social proof
Social proof is a natural, in-built mechanism within all of us, representing people`s moral compass. In other words, people reference the behavior of others to guide their own behavior. InsurePal embeds social proof in a form of financial commitment. The endorser who financially guarantees for someone has to use its own due diligence when providing the guarantee to at the risk of losing their money. Through such endorsements and guarantees, the network in whole becomes more risk aware, consequently inducing a change of people’s behavior.

this will bring demand
Activity: 127
thanks for cheap IPL on Livecoin

Bought for 4 eth

now long term hodl is only option

Good buy man.. Waiting for my money to get to the exchange and to buy some ipl
Activity: 90
Spread of marketing from Insurepal CEO today from Telegram

good - adoption is near

Getting even better real soon I see
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

Bought for 4 eth

Did you had any problems before at Livecoin or HitBTC ? I used them like 3-4 times and really dont like that i have withdrawal delays . And i read alot of reviews and there is so many complains about them that withdrawals being stuck for days/weeks/months . I think i will wait some better exchange to grab some InsurePal
Activity: 98

Bought for 4 eth

Pages:
Jump to: