Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance - page 10. (Read 12662 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
Here is the reason - facts why Insurepal will be BIG in near future

https://vimeo.com/267407407

Seeking bigger exchanges .. great news guys. Charlie in debate with Tom we should see more interviews like this.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
i am sure that big news will be released in this or next week

What big news?
And from where did you get the information, or are you just spreading FOMO
Activity: 127
Blockchain Expo Global in London was cool! >10.000 visitors >200 speakers >100 hours conference program. Blockchain and IoT have somehow surpassed the peak of the Hype cycle. Good insurance panel together with Oliver Volk Matjaz (Matt) Peterman Christoph Mussenbrock Hugh Karp Alan Cabello --> some highlights in this Coindesk article

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6394438829318631424/

That is leet event

10k visitors ? Crazy. That is very good event for recognition ! gogo !
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Here is the reason - facts why Insurepal will be BIG in near future

https://vimeo.com/267407407

Activity: 644
Merit: 390
i am sure that big news will be released in this or next week
legendary
Blockchain Expo Global in London was cool! >10.000 visitors >200 speakers >100 hours conference program. Blockchain and IoT have somehow surpassed the peak of the Hype cycle. Good insurance panel together with Oliver Volk Matjaz (Matt) Peterman Christoph Mussenbrock Hugh Karp Alan Cabello --> some highlights in this Coindesk article

That is leet event
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
Charlie Shrem is very active in Insurepal Telegram

join and you will see

Yes I saw Shrem really talk a lot on the channel. Great to have the advisors in the community debating also.
Charlie Shrem is very active in Insurepal Telegram

join and you will see
Activity: 90

legendary
i think things are back on track

look at Charlie's tweet today

Insurepal will get on track i think soon

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Is there any Exchange scheduled for insurePal , i really like this project and about to buy some tokens while its cheap . And i heard that they removed Team from the website and why is that ? Thats the reason from stoping me to buy at the moment . Why do they need to remove team members from website , it looks kinda fishy for me . Maybe somebody got answer for that

They are already on HitBTC, Livecoin and EtherDelta.
At least HitBTC is big enough.
About the team, probably some team members decided to go work on other projects

Yes i know they got hitBTC and livecoin , Etherdelta . But is there any info that they aiming to get on some Major ones , like binance , bittrex . Im fine with hitbtc , but i dont trust them . They always delay my withdrawals for few hours and that makes me worry . Speaking about the team then they just could remove the memebers who decided to go work for other projects . Why take out whole team section ? Cheesy
i think things are back on track

look at Charlie's tweet today

Activity: 196
Is there any Exchange scheduled for insurePal , i really like this project and about to buy some tokens while its cheap . And i heard that they removed Team from the website and why is that ? Thats the reason from stoping me to buy at the moment . Why do they need to remove team members from website , it looks kinda fishy for me . Maybe somebody got answer for that

They are already on HitBTC, Livecoin and EtherDelta.
At least HitBTC is big enough.
About the team, probably some team members decided to go work on other projects
legendary
patience is rewarded
Activity: 14
I am only going to say this: InsurePal is a HODL ICO. If you look what they have accomplished, read the facts and believe in what they are going to change in insurance industry with social proof this is going to be huge !
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Insurepal team will release - in few years it will be game changer in insurtech industry

watch and learn
Activity: 24
could you tell me top5 why to invest in insurepal?

not just rise and ROI - pump price exchanges lambo and so on....

#facts from insurance&blockchain&technology field
Pages:
Jump to: