Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance - page 36. (Read 12662 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
cheaply? Now price 0.4 usd. Its 4x from ICO price. i dont think so. This is expansive. because on ICO few people bought all tokens.  Shocked

We will see who was right, 6 months from now Smiley

In upcoming days IPL will be listed on HITBTC and Binance in couple of months... When it hits binance you can kiss cheap IPL/s good bye Smiley
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
cheaply? Now price 0.4 usd. Its 4x from ICO price. i dont think so. This is expansive. because on ICO few people bought all tokens.  Shocked

We will see who was right, 6 months from now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Don't wait too long guys   -  IPL will be in 15$ - 20$ range  after listing on new exchanges + development progress + worldwide adoption

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
What price was on ICO and what on pre-ico? Now 0.35$ and trading on Livecoin and shit ED only... Are they planning listing to better exhanges?

The price was $0.1, but it's still trading cheaply.

Activity: 336
InsurePal is to move the insurance to the block chain, which will bring a huge revolution to the insurance industry. Cool
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Ur company name should have been ScamPal_io, it takes more than 01:50 mins to send Btc or Eth, how u finished whole crowd sale in a minute
Activity: 434
Starting 18 January, the IPL tokens are now poised for trading on Livecoin.net exchange. Other exchanges will soon follow.

https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/ipl-token-trading-to-start-on-livecoin-net-exchange-75a9c0b6d488

What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or Binance or Kucoin exchange  Huh
Activity: 43
What price was on ICO and what on pre-ico? Now 0.35$ and trading on Livecoin and shit ED only... Are they planning listing to better exhanges?

The price was $0.1, but it's still trading cheaply.
Activity: 182
Starting 18 January, the IPL tokens are now poised for trading on Livecoin.net exchange. Other exchanges will soon follow.

https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/ipl-token-trading-to-start-on-livecoin-net-exchange-75a9c0b6d488

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I'm more than a little disappointed with InsurePal. I was banned from the Telegram chat group for mentioning that the crowdsale was a bit of a mess (this is no secret), and that I was glad I missed it. This is not FUD. It meant I was genuinely glad to have not been involved in the confusion being talked about by others on Telegram, and that I was looking forward to getting IPL on the exchanges instead. The lack of transparency indicates to me that they are carefully manipulating what is said on social media to make it look like a golden ICO project when in fact the reality is that it's very filtered. Investors be careful!

You could buy now cheap IPL at Livecoin

and stop crying Smiley

Activity: 123
Anyone having deposit issues with livecoin? I have an LTC deposit on 29 confirmations and it's still pending.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
IPL will slowly fall to it's ico price Smiley

Many people didn't buy on ICO (they didn't get IN)

They have a chance now on Livecoin
Activity: 37
IPL will slowly fall to it's ico price Smiley
Activity: 70
Hi. Anyone knows IPL's current circulating supply and market cap? It's not yet shown at cmc.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
InsurePal (IPL) is now listed on CoinCodex!
Activity: 20
Activity: 182
Is this a  block chain insurance?,  how  the holder of the coins will get their infestation for this coins?
Hi, it's a social proof insurance. Please review information (intro videos, platform...) about the project on our site https://insurepal.io/ and for in depth information the whitepaper https://insurepal.io/InsurePal_whitepaper.pdf.
Activity: 126
Is this a  block chain insurance?,  how  the holder of the coins will get their infestation for this coins?
Activity: 30
I am only going to say this: InsurePal is a HODL ICO. If you look what they have accomplished, read the facts and believe in what they are going to change in insurance industry with social proof this is going to be huge !
Please tell us what they have accomplished, because I just see very nice marketing materials and bunch of guys holding worthless tokens pasting empty phrases on this forum.
If you know the facts you can tell us how they will beat old insurance companies by selling products created by these companies for a commission.

I guess you are some sort of idiot who is trying to diss this project. ATM they did not accomplished nothing like many many sucssessful ICOs like ICON, EXPERTY, CINDICOTOR, KYBER and so on... But the project will be huge. This will be the first BLOCKCHAIN insurance do you understand that? Transfers will be insured, so that if you make a mistake, if somebody steals from you all that you can insure now. THAT ALLONE is freakin huge...

Do yo understand that?!

Car insurance, life insurance, health insurance all this will be run on Smart contracts and it will be more cheap that it is now..

If they get and for me this is really low, but their plan is if they get 1% of insurable assets, this will make IPL worth more than billions IN REAL ECONOMY.

Do you have any idea how big this project is? This is not some people who got together and said hey guys lets make an ICO and get some money....

This is a serious project...

And when they will accomplish something (this summer) you are going to feal the biggest idiot with stupid questions like that... I guess you didnt get into Crowdsale and now mad...

bunch of guys holding worthless tokens . YOU CAN SAY THAT ON EVERY FREAKIN CRYPTO COIN OUT THERE... freakin moron....

Uuuh, nevermind, I remain polite...

Explain how they can get 1% from this market with MGA license? please if you do not clearly understand this industry stop using phrases from their marketing campaign....read more than that!
Hi, we just finished with the crowdsale phase and our next steps lead to the platform development and activities you already mentioned. We will have more development soon, so please stay tuned for further announcements. Thank you.

Are you guys planning to update the roadmap on your website? It looks quite trivial with no specific timeline except "2018". Would be nice to see a more specific version.
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
I'm more than a little disappointed with InsurePal. I was banned from the Telegram chat group for mentioning that the crowdsale was a bit of a mess (this is no secret), and that I was glad I missed it. This is not FUD. It meant I was genuinely glad to have not been involved in the confusion being talked about by others on Telegram, and that I was looking forward to getting IPL on the exchanges instead. The lack of transparency indicates to me that they are carefully manipulating what is said on social media to make it look like a golden ICO project when in fact the reality is that it's very filtered. Investors be careful!

You could buy now cheap IPL at Livecoin

and stop crying Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: