Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance - page 39. (Read 12662 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Why were they celebrating before it even ended?
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
stop guys

you had time one week in PRESALE  which was 70% of all tokens

you can still buy on exchanges at the begining
Activity: 50
Wow, the sale actually ended in 80seconds. Too bad I couldn't go in  Cry

I still trust IPL  Kiss

80 seconds? They dont have limit for amount per person? I think they must had some limit (something like 10k usd per 1 person).

I am wondering if the idea was so good for other businesses, or some effort from whales for manipulation?
Activity: 50
Lol only 29 people got into the sale. That is not very good for distribution. Whales got all of it.

Why do you say that?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

I still trust IPL  Kiss

80 seconds? They dont have limit for amount per person? I think they must had some limit (something like 10k usd per 1 person).
Activity: 43
But things will get back on track and if Ethereum continues to rise in the following days, buying IPL on exchanges might actually get you more IPL for the buck than ICO with 10% bonus.

Good point. Who wants can still get in  Grin
Activity: 1
I suspected that crowdsale will close in the blink of an eye, so I contributed a small amount in the presale.

I received my tokens and was also refunded the surplus value of Ether due to the Ether price rise since the presale.

All went smoothly and according to information published on the website.

I'm new to crypto and it was my first ICO. But I didn't have any problems, just following the official information.

I was shocked how many people don't read basic info and ask the same thing over and over again on telegram and other forums.
Then they end up disappointed because they are just uninformed and fall for FUD that some scammers are spreading. 

I can understand the disappointment of some, mixed with a bad mood on a day like today when crypto prices are down in general.
But things will get back on track and if Ethereum continues to rise in the following days, buying IPL on exchanges might actually get you more IPL for the buck than ICO with 10% bonus.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
What i told ya

Insurepal to da VENERA

1min 20 sec...crazy  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 57
Did you guys watch https://ethstats.net/ for the blocks or is there any other more accurate site? I sent right after the site showed "best block 4,918,135" but only hit block x,xxx,140  Undecided
I am sure you will be able to buy on exchanges at pretty much the same price.

But people whining about the scam, they forgot what happened to BAT (site offline, whales got it all) and many others. Also, EOS got called scam not so long ago and now it's rising.

Who wanted IPL can still get IPL. I will sure buy some.
Activity: 30
Hello guys,

Where can i find the token CONTRACT ADDRESS to make my tokens visible in myetherwallet?Huh?

Should be:
0x64cdf819d3e75ac8ec217b3496d7ce167be42e80
IPL
Activity: 5
Yes i got kicked as well, i commented on their great distribution success, not using any harsh words though.

They staged classical SCAM, same as VIB token, They are similar people involved in this project.
They collect ETH from many people, they invest it from few account and then they will start with marketing campain:

We finished crowdsale in 1 minute.

And with this, they will

Now they must silent all of the critics and still hope that they can sale as many tokens as possible in short time.

But don't worry guys, this case will be reported to POLICE and they will investigate.
It's so good in blockchain that you can't actually hide nothing.

Sonner or later will be such a SCAMS will mature for prison.

Slovenia is still part of BALKAN THINKING...

Hello guys,

Where can i find the token CONTRACT ADDRESS to make my tokens visible in myetherwallet?Huh?

Take a look at: https://etherscan.io/token/0x64cdf819d3e75ac8ec217b3496d7ce167be42e80
Activity: 8
Hello guys,

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
When it comes to Blockchain ID, are you going to integrate with another project working on that issue or do you have your own concept regarding digital/blockchain identity?

I still trust IPL  Kiss
Activity: 2
Just like Samariter, wasted tx costs
Activity: 28
Yes i got kicked as well, i commented on their great distribution success, not using any harsh words though.
Activity: 30
lol they kicked me out of the Telegram Group - for what reason? Didn't write anything since Crowdsale started.
Anybody else?
Activity: 28
Lol only 29 people got into the sale. That is not very good for distribution. Whales got all of it.
Pages:
Jump to: