Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance - page 38. (Read 12662 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Wise thinking Smiley

HODL + buy more on exchanges for long term is the winwin combination
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
Platform: Rather than insurances accommodating irresponsible clients, we’re building a platform that connects diligent individuals and helps them conclude mutual insurance.

The thing that makes InsurePal fundamentally different is the complete switch in paradigm. We think of blockchain as an ideal architecture for our innovation. Its implementation has a long-term horizon to fundamentally simplify the business processes and build a highly customer-centric product that is designed for the benefit of each diligent individual.

Can't wait for the platform to come out !!!!!  Grin Grin Grin IPL to the moon then.
Activity: 301
I am only going to say this: InsurePal is a HODL ICO. If you look what they have accomplished, read the facts and believe in what they are going to change in insurance industry with social proof this is going to be huge !
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Im sory but you are all idions. Bunch of newbie account and trashing this ICO. Would you rather invest in an ICO that tanks below ICO price once it reaches exchange?

Start reading what actually happened.

There was a presale where they were gathering 70% of the funds. And they got the funds. And guess what. The price of ETH rise more than 70% and those 70% in pre ico just became like 120%... They returned some ETH back to us early investors so they still honored that some money could come in crowdsale and it did.

Me personaly am mad that there was even a crowdsale becouse they returned ETH back to me so that they could make a room for crowdsale. This was one of the bect ICOs and project youll ever see.

And if you cant understan that (becouse you are mad cuz you didnt get in) for me you are retarded.

Just invest ASAP when IPl comes on exchange, becouse you will still make money!

Totally agree. Also joined the pre-sale and got refunded my ETH very quickly. Also the IPL tokens were distributed in no time.

Everything was very well organized with tons of How-To's on Medium and the official Telegram Group, but there were still people asking the same questions over and over again... whatever.

Only thing I cannot understand is, why I was kicked out of the Telegram Group.. too bad.

I think this project will have a bright future. An E-Mail regarding exchange listings has been sent recently (will be announced very soon).
This is what they said:

"Keep in mind we will announce the exchanges on which the IPL token will be listed very soon. This means we will start trading almost immediately, giving all the latecomers the opportunity to buy the IPL tokens on various exchanges in the following days. We will publish the updates soon and keep you posted on everything."

I dont think you got kicked from Telegram, the telegram group was closed when ICO was finished. Becouse i was as well...
I dont think so, I was kicked off Telegram also. However, my friend is still in and Telegram group is still opened
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
You can still buy in exchanges guys  don't worry chill  Cool
Activity: 43
Im sory but you are all idions. Bunch of newbie account and trashing this ICO. Would you rather invest in an ICO that tanks below ICO price once it reaches exchange?

There was a presale where they were gathering 70% of the funds. And they got the funds. And guess what. The price of ETH rise more than 70% and those 70% in pre ico just became like 120%... They returned some ETH back to us early investors so they still honored that some money could come in crowdsale and it did.

Me personaly am mad that there was even a crowdsale becouse they returned ETH back to me so that they could make a room for crowdsale. This was one of the bect ICOs and project youll ever see.

And if you cant understan that (becouse you are mad cuz you didnt get in) for me you are retarded.

My point exactly.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
are they still around and answer questions about technical aspects of their project or not?
Activity: 30

Totally agree. Also joined the pre-sale and got refunded my ETH very quickly. Also the IPL tokens were distributed in no time.

Everything was very well organized with tons of How-To's on Medium and the official Telegram Group, but there were still people asking the same questions over and over again... whatever.

Only thing I cannot understand is, why I was kicked out of the Telegram Group.. too bad.

I think this project will have a bright future. An E-Mail regarding exchange listings has been sent recently (will be announced very soon).
This is what they said:

"Keep in mind we will announce the exchanges on which the IPL token will be listed very soon. This means we will start trading almost immediately, giving all the latecomers the opportunity to buy the IPL tokens on various exchanges in the following days. We will publish the updates soon and keep you posted on everything."

I dont think you got kicked from Telegram, the telegram group was closed when ICO was finished. Becouse i was as well...

That would explain a lot - thanks! They could have announced that anyway Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

This is what they said:

Activity: 30

This is what they said:

Activity: 80

Great succes  Cool Cool
Activity: 43
I think people are happy now, that they didn't invest in this BALKAN TYPE ICO.

You sound like some Slovenian guy who is butthurt because couldn't get in  Grin
Activity: 29
Will I have some another chance if I missed crowdsale yesterday?
Activity: 301
Crowdsale: 67% IPL (of that 70% was sold-out in whitelisting pre-sale)
The majority of IPL tokens will be put on public sale to gain funds for further platform development.
Founders and team: 24% IPL (10 % founders, 6 % InsurePal team, 6 % TCS Support Team)
A dedicated amount of IPL tokens will be held by project founders and the team who made InsurePal a reality.
Advisors & Ambassadors: 6% IPL
A portion of tokens will be given to our advisors and ambassadors for reaching broader audience and awakening greater interest in InsurePal.
Platform Incentives: 3% IPL
To achieve faster growth, part of the funds will be allocated to offer various incentives to our most active users and engaged supporters.

https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/insurepal-crowdsale-terms-founder-vesting-pricing-and-ipl-distribution-e5ad723a2181

Still time to buy IPL token on exchanges.  Grin
Activity: 349
Merit: 168
I think it will be first listed in Livecoin

preppare your ETH to get cheap IPL from weak hands
Activity: 294
The crowd sale ended in less than 2 minutes...

Is there any chance to join this in the near future before market opening?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Activity: 18
OK, ICO's over. When does InsurePal intend to be listed on exchange? Any info about this
Activity: 6
This was not a crowdsale. It was a scheduled whalesale. Angry
Activity: 5
stop guys

you had time one week in PRESALE  which was 70% of all tokens

you can still buy on exchanges at the begining

I think people are happy now, that they didn't invest in this BALKAN TYPE ICO.

There is many, many, many other LEGIT ICOS soooo...

Good luck with IPL.
Pages:
Jump to: