Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance - page 48. (Read 12662 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
https://blog.stox.com/stox-announces-new-ico-market-category-with-insurepal-as-first-ico-prediction-7571f46230d3

Stox.com, a leading blockchain prediction markets platform, has published a brand new market category on the Stox application platform, for InsurePal’s ICO launch. After Stox’ July 2017 ICO, which gathered over 148K ETH, Stox continues its growth by expanding into a brand new category to predict the success rate of ICO’s for any new project, commencing with InsurePal as their first ICO market open for predictions.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
InsurePal presale was closed on 3rd January at 15.00 UTC and since then, our community has raised quite a lot of questions about the upcoming crowdsale, starting on 16th January at 13.00 UTC. We have gathered some of the most frequently asked here. For more, join us on Telegram.

How can I participate in the crowdsale?

If you wish to participate in the crowdsale, you’ll have to get your KYC approved and whitelist a wallet from which you’ll contribute. We urge you to do that immediately on this link: https://insurepal.io/whitelist. All the transactions from non-whitelisted wallets will be bounced and all the contributions from the members who did not complete or their KYC was not approved will be returned.

Is there a minimum for the crowdsale participation?

No, there is no minimum for the crowdsale contribution, but the amount must be transferable. For each transaction from your wallet, either for sending ETH, IPL Tokens or some other Tokens, you will need some “gas”, which is the fuel for the Ethereum network, that validates and confirms your transaction. Gas is paid in Ethereum (ETH). In practice, you will need an additional small amount of ETH to send ETH or IPL from your wallet. In time of network congestions, you should modify Gas price to provide enough fuel for your transaction. Check https://ethgasstation.info/ for the current status of Ethereum network and sufficient Gas price.

Is there any bonus available in the crowdsale?

Yes, there is a 10% bonus for those that will contribute in the first 96 hours and for those that will contribute more than 50 ETH.

I have my KYC approved for the presale, do I have to do it again for the crowdsale?

If your KYC was approved for the presale, you do not have to do it again for crowdsale. But, it is important and necessary to whitelist your wallet from which you’ll contribute during the crowdsale. The unique addresses that were given to you during the presale are no longer valid in the crowdsale.

How many IPL tokens will I get for 1 ETH?

The ETH price will be locked on 16th January, just a few hours before the crowdsale. This price will be applied for the presale and for the crowdsale.

My KYC is approved, but presale is closed. Can I send my ETH now or do I have to wait for January 16th crowdsale?

No, you cannot send your ETH right now. As all contributors, you’ll have to wait for the January 16th when the public crowdsale starts. We will announce the block with which the crowdsale will start and the contribution address on this link: https://insurepal.io/crowdsale .

We warn you: beware of the phishing attempts! Always make sure that you are visiting InsurePal official site (www.insurepal.io). To avoid scams, we advise you to add the website address in your bookmarks. Make sure that you are well informed about the start and end of the crowdsale. And if the offer is too good to be true — it usually is!

For more information about InsurePal crowdsale, visit our website www.insurepal.io and join us in conversation!
Activity: 349
Merit: 168
Look at this important interview of Insurepal CEO

Today I am going to another conference and this time in Dubai. It is going to be Blockchain Summit in it
Also, I am doing special interview with CEO of Insurepal - Matt Peterman. This ICO wons already $100K in d10e conference last month!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-NSg2JWMUA

Activity: 255
Merit: 66
Guys take a look at this EPIC interview

Insurance and IT veterans to use ICO, blockchain, smart contracts and social proofing methodology to disrupt $7 trillion insurance market

http://www.opalesque.tv/hedge-fund-videos/insurepal/1
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Have been KYC accepted for the crowdsale. Received an email but there was no ETH address listed, assuming that the ETH address will be listed closer to 16th Jan? Will this be emailed to us?
Hi, the address will be posted on our website on 16 January before the start of the crowdsale https://insurepal.io/.

Thanks, what timezone will this be in for the 16th Jan?
Activity: 84
"All presale contributors will be proportionally refunded

We have considered a number of options for returning the surplus of funds invested and decided the best way is to use the method of “hair-cut”, meaning we`ll return them proportionally to each and every presale contributor.

Doing so, we will achieve two important advantages:

- All pre-sale contributors, regardless of their input, will receive an unchanged amount of IPL tokens

- All pre-sale contributors will also be refunded with a proportionate share of Ethereum returned back to their wallet address.

We are convinced that this solution is in the fairest for all of you who believed in our project from the beginning and have shown your support in such a large number. By doing so, you will not only get your IPL tokens, but also gain on the extra Ethereum.

The process of returning funds to early contributors will be initiated on January 16."

ETH is rising like crazy...just yesterday i was wondering what will happen...and today boom this article Smiley

Very fair, INSUREPAL! One reason more why i like this project so much!

https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/insurepal-presale-contributions-ethereum-value-growth-to-cause-a-proportionate-return-of-funds-adf61bc1faf9

Activity: 177
Merit: 3
Very fairplay Insurepal very!

https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/insurepal-presale-contributions-ethereum-value-growth-to-cause-a-proportionate-return-of-funds-adf61bc1faf9

InsurePal Pre-Sale Contributions: Ethereum value growth to cause a proportionate return of funds
Since we started the InsurePal whitelisting pre-sale, we have witnessed a tremendous growth of Ethereum. This has caused us to exceed the pre-sale hard-cap set on $12,6 million. As a consequence, the surplus of funds will be proportionally returned to all pres-ale contributors.

In total, we are raising $18 million of seed capital. Of 300,000,000 IPL tokens issued, there are 201,000,000 IPL available in the token sale in the following manner:
- Pre-sale: 70% (140,700,000 IPL)
- Crowdsale: 30% (60,300,000 IPL)

The growth of Ethereum affects presale contributions
In the whitelisting pre-sale, we aimed for $12,6 million and sold-out all 70% of IPL tokens available (with an additional 10% bonus included). Our pre-sale contributors have contributed with Ethereum, whereas InsurePal pre-sale and crowdsale hard-caps are defined and limited with USD dollar. Since we began with the whitelisting process, the crypto marketplace has witnessed a tremendous growth of Ethereum. As a consequence, the contributions made in pre-sale have surpassed the initial pre-sale hard-cap goal.

All presale contributors will be proportionally refunded
We have considered a number of options for returning the surplus of funds invested and decided the best way is to use the method of “hair-cut”, meaning we`ll return them proportionally to each and every presale contributor.

Doing so, we will achieve two important advantages:

- All pre-sale contributors, regardless of their input, will receive an unchanged amount of IPL tokens

- All pre-sale contributors will also be refunded with a proportionate share of Ethereum returned back to their wallet address.

We are convinced that this solution is in the fairest for all of you who believed in our project from the beginning and have shown your support in such a large number. By doing so, you will not only get your IPL tokens, but also gain on the extra Ethereum.

The process of returning funds to early contributors will be initiated on January 16.

Last-minute Crowdsale Details
InsurePal crowdsale is set to begin on January 16, once a specific block is reached. We will make an official announcement and publish the InsurePal crowdsale public wallet address here: https://insurepal.io/crowdsale. We will livestream the event on our Facebook page, so stay tuned! Smiley

Please, also note the start estimation is not necessarily 100% accurate. All who wish to participate are advised to whitelist as soon as possible as KYC process takes time and spots are getting extremely limited.
Activity: 10
new ICO looking promosing, seems you have designed this project well. maybe i am needed more next information about new your project.  any bounty?  are you going to launch it?

Thank you very much. I am InsurePal community manager and I'll be here to answer your questions. We do not have bounty at the moment, but we are discussing this option with the team. We are aware that community is important.
Hi
How do i buy IPL token?
I need to sent ETH to this address when the ICO starts January 16?
Thank you
https://uphinhnhanh.com/images/2018/01/10/Untitlede73d6.jpg
Activity: 182
Have been KYC accepted for the crowdsale. Received an email but there was no ETH address listed, assuming that the ETH address will be listed closer to 16th Jan? Will this be emailed to us?
Hi, the address will be posted on our website on 16 January before the start of the crowdsale https://insurepal.io/.
Activity: 18
Activity: 147
Merit: 15
7.6 billion world population
28 million remain uninsured in U.S. only $45 billion lost annually in the U.S & Europe because of fraud $386 a person could save yearly on a car insurance

7 trillion
total addressable market
70 billion
expected market share
average blockchain transactions per day
65%

Insurepal can reach in next few years x1000 x10.000 ROI

Must put max gwei and gas at 16.jan
Activity: 182
if eth price rises, is there a chance crowdsale is already over?
Hi, no, crowdsale will be on 16 January and we'll have additional info in the following days.
Activity: 257
Why to support InsurePal ?

• SOCIAL PROOF PATENT
We’ve successfully reinvented the social proof methodology for insurance industry. The approach has been filed for patent protection in the US and worldwide.

• SCALABILITY
Insurance is a $7 trillion global market. By becoming an early adopter of blockchain technology, InsurePal can gain an important advantage.

• INDUSTRY KNOW-HOW
InsurePal team combines best of both worlds – industry professionals with years of experience and dedicated blockchain experts with a track-record of successful crypto projects.

• INSUREPAL (IPL) TOKEN
IPL token will be the fuel of InsurePal platform, used by clients and 3rd-parties worldwide. The platform will use different means to incentivize participants and make the tokens available to a broad audience.

• SELF-REGULATION
Our business model allows self-regulation without the need of a central institution. As the risk-prone individuals will be automatically excluded, InsurePal can offer significant cost reductions.

• SOCIAL IMPACT
InsurePal motivates groups for a change to better. We’re creating a complete switch in paradigm and growing a global community that shares a common value of reciprocity.

Yeah InsurePal is going to bring something compeletely new to insurance industry. I am sure many will follow and/or use their platform. Can't wait for the PILOT to come out and social proof to start operating and functioning. Will be a win for the company and a win for the users/insurers.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Why to support InsurePal ?

• SOCIAL PROOF PATENT
We’ve successfully reinvented the social proof methodology for insurance industry. The approach has been filed for patent protection in the US and worldwide.

• SCALABILITY
Insurance is a $7 trillion global market. By becoming an early adopter of blockchain technology, InsurePal can gain an important advantage.

• INDUSTRY KNOW-HOW
InsurePal team combines best of both worlds – industry professionals with years of experience and dedicated blockchain experts with a track-record of successful crypto projects.

• INSUREPAL (IPL) TOKEN
IPL token will be the fuel of InsurePal platform, used by clients and 3rd-parties worldwide. The platform will use different means to incentivize participants and make the tokens available to a broad audience.

• SELF-REGULATION
Our business model allows self-regulation without the need of a central institution. As the risk-prone individuals will be automatically excluded, InsurePal can offer significant cost reductions.

• SOCIAL IMPACT
InsurePal motivates groups for a change to better. We’re creating a complete switch in paradigm and growing a global community that shares a common value of reciprocity.

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

Don't miss amazing crowdsale  Cool
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
I just subscribe to mailing list at www.insurepal.io

Stay in touch

Enter your email address and join growing community of 12.655 subscribers who receive news and updates about InsurePal.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
What IPL Tokens Used For?

The IPL tokens issued by Insurepal can be used to:

Insure blockchain business transactions– Fees and incentives for endorsers will be paid in IPL tokens.

Credit and social proof score– Social proof endorsers can make a guarantee with either a credit card or smart contract. When several endorsers guarantee the same person, their credit score will proportionally increase in value.

Award Insurance Premium Bonuses – By uploading a copy of their existing insurance policy, clients can receive rewards in tokens. This premium will grow more valuable with the number of endorsements a client receives.

Pay Incentives– Endorsers will also receive incentives for guaranteeing other users in IPL tokens (or fiat currency). Endorsers will then be able to sell their tokens or speculate and wait for a higher market value. They can of course also use these tokens to buy or renew insurance policies in the future or even to pay for services at shops that accept IPL.

Prove social identity– IPL token-holders will be able to identify themselves with the Insurepal community. Eventually, users will be able to sell their own social proof guarantee completely anonymously to receive both the guarantee and a proportionate share of their insurance premium.

Adjust claims – Insurepal’s tokens will also be used to process claims, and where necessary, make adjustments. The community will decide, in other words, on the basis of smart contracts held on the chain, what the settlement will be. Insurance companies no longer have to be involved.

Nicely done mate, this is a really great summary on the advantages of using insurepal and what makes insurepal unique compared to other insurance cryptocurrency. I never really thought that users are able to sell their own social proof guarantee anonymously, but how though? What's the process behind this? And why is this beneficial to anyone? Don't get me wrong but I didn't understand that statement clearly, can anybody on here explain in detail regarding selling your own social proof guarantee to receive both the guarantee and proportionate share of insurance premium?. I'm not really familiar on how the insurance industry works so I'm quite noob regarding that, it will be great if someone can explain the prove social identity feature in detail, that will really help me grasp the idea entirely and will also help me in understanding the process of selling your own social proof guarantee anonymously.
Activity: 84
What IPL Tokens Used For?

The IPL tokens issued by Insurepal can be used to:

Insure blockchain business transactions– Fees and incentives for endorsers will be paid in IPL tokens.

Credit and social proof score– Social proof endorsers can make a guarantee with either a credit card or smart contract. When several endorsers guarantee the same person, their credit score will proportionally increase in value.

Award Insurance Premium Bonuses – By uploading a copy of their existing insurance policy, clients can receive rewards in tokens. This premium will grow more valuable with the number of endorsements a client receives.

Pay Incentives– Endorsers will also receive incentives for guaranteeing other users in IPL tokens (or fiat currency). Endorsers will then be able to sell their tokens or speculate and wait for a higher market value. They can of course also use these tokens to buy or renew insurance policies in the future or even to pay for services at shops that accept IPL.

Prove social identity– IPL token-holders will be able to identify themselves with the Insurepal community. Eventually, users will be able to sell their own social proof guarantee completely anonymously to receive both the guarantee and a proportionate share of their insurance premium.

Adjust claims – Insurepal’s tokens will also be used to process claims, and where necessary, make adjustments. The community will decide, in other words, on the basis of smart contracts held on the chain, what the settlement will be. Insurance companies no longer have to be involved.
Pages:
Jump to: