Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance - page 50. (Read 12662 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Insurepal will be on leet conference with Vitalik!

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Questions about US citizens / residents.

You guys mentioned, they cannot take part in ICO/crowdsale.  As tZERO is offering ICO to "accredited" US citizens (>200K /annum salary or >1M assets). Is there a possibility for the already verified accredited investors to take part in Insurepal ICO, if they have a proof of that.

Thanks

Z

Hi, it would be best to check with the backoffice team on info (at) insurepal.io with your request. It is not possible for US citizens (with KYC), but it might be possible with KYB (Know Your Business) for accredited investors, but do please check with the team to be certain.

Thanks for your reply, just sent them an email.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
Nice media coverage

Charlie Shrem recently joined InsurePal as business development advisor. His rich entrepreneurial experience in managing crypto and non-crypto companies will provide important guidance in the development of InsurePal’s social proof platform for mass adoption.

InsurePal is set to revolutionize the insurance industry by harnessing blockchain technology and merging it with social proofing, bringing cost savings to the insurance industry and a positive societal impact. The startup company brings disruption to the old insurance paradigm by challenging its sole core model. To help InsurePal navigate the challenges and direct the platform development in this positive direction, it is crucial to work with individuals and visionaries who possess unique knowledge and global insights.

http://cryptoworld.si/insurepal-welcomes-bitcoin-pioneer-charlie-shrem-crypto-iq-team-advisors/

This news is being spread like wildfire, having Charlie Shrem on board really boosted this coin's popularity more than a 100 percent it seems like a lot of people who are having doubts on this project at first have now been a fan of this project's vision, I've read a lot of twitter posts and those who were talking not so nice things about this project have already shifted gears lol anyway Charlie Shrem will really help this project become very successful, that guy is very good at what he does, I'm sure with him and Mr. John Mcafee on board, this project will be one of the biggest ico of 2018, I'm really excited to see this project in action, I can't wait to see how the social proof feature will be adopted and be use by the masses. I just hope that once this coin will hit exchanges the price will not be that high so that I can still collect more but I doubt it though, seeing the current interest, price will most likely be 10x its ico.

I like how you think man. For sure Charlie, Moricz and McAfee did something for the popularity of InsurePal but my opinion is that this already is a really great idea from the start backed by A LOT of facts written in whitepaper. They WILL deliver and I can't wait to see the platform and how the social proof will work yeah. Can't wait to buy more IPL on exchanges later on. Get what you can and HODL.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Nice media coverage

Charlie Shrem recently joined InsurePal as business development advisor. His rich entrepreneurial experience in managing crypto and non-crypto companies will provide important guidance in the development of InsurePal’s social proof platform for mass adoption.

InsurePal is set to revolutionize the insurance industry by harnessing blockchain technology and merging it with social proofing, bringing cost savings to the insurance industry and a positive societal impact. The startup company brings disruption to the old insurance paradigm by challenging its sole core model. To help InsurePal navigate the challenges and direct the platform development in this positive direction, it is crucial to work with individuals and visionaries who possess unique knowledge and global insights.

http://cryptoworld.si/insurepal-welcomes-bitcoin-pioneer-charlie-shrem-crypto-iq-team-advisors/

This news is being spread like wildfire, having Charlie Shrem on board really boosted this coin's popularity more than a 100 percent it seems like a lot of people who are having doubts on this project at first have now been a fan of this project's vision, I've read a lot of twitter posts and those who were talking not so nice things about this project have already shifted gears lol anyway Charlie Shrem will really help this project become very successful, that guy is very good at what he does, I'm sure with him and Mr. John Mcafee on board, this project will be one of the biggest ico of 2018, I'm really excited to see this project in action, I can't wait to see how the social proof feature will be adopted and be use by the masses. I just hope that once this coin will hit exchanges the price will not be that high so that I can still collect more but I doubt it though, seeing the current interest, price will most likely be 10x its ico.
Nice media coverage

Activity: 301
Vote guys for Insurepal on twitter !!! Yeaah boy let's vote in return for IPL tokens  Grin Grin https://twitter.com/ICOWhitelists/status/950116816784896001
Activity: 29
What will Charlie Shrem's role be in the InsurePal?  Smiley
Activity: 59

Charlie supporting InsurePal, 100% all day! Be like Charlie Cheesy

https://twitter.com/ICOWhitelists/status/950116816784896001
Activity: 375
Merit: 183
Guys

let's vote for Insurepal

GO GO GO GO Smiley

Be cool  Cool Cool Cool

https://twitter.com/ICOWhitelists/status/950116816784896001
Activity: 182
What is your total addressable market (TAM) and what do you estimate is the max share your network will take?

Hi, total addressable market (TAM) is $7 trillion and market share 1%, so $70 billion. More in whitepaper https://insurepal.io/InsurePal_whitepaper.pdf, page 13.
Activity: 182

You guys mentioned, they cannot take part in ICO/crowdsale.  As tZERO is offering ICO to "accredited" US citizens (>200K /annum salary or >1M assets). Is there a possibility for the already verified accredited investors to take part in Insurepal ICO, if they have a proof of that.

Thanks

Z

Hi, it would be best to check with the backoffice team on info (at) insurepal.io with your request. It is not possible for US citizens (with KYC), but it might be possible with KYB (Know Your Business) for accredited investors, but do please check with the team to be certain.
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Activity: 148
Hope it will be hot 'x' project!
Activity: 54
What is your total addressable market (TAM) and what do you estimate is the max share your network will take?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
The block chain project of the InsurePal insurance industry has a great effect on people and can bring a lot of benefits, so I hope it can develop well.
Activity: 257
 InsurePal is the first industry startup fully harnessing the power of blockchain. We have decided to look on the insurance differently and put ourselves in customers` shoes.

Why should only insurances profit with our personal insight? And how can we make the process beneficent for all? The answer is social proofing. It is perhaps the most innovative model of risk selection and, when put on blockchain, it makes the need for a centralized institution redundant.

Our platform will act as a global provider of various insurance modules, based on social proof mechanics and it will represent an entry point to the entire insurance ecosystem. The social proof will be gained by receiving or giving endorsements and will also be applicable to having more than one endorses. As each new endorser also has their own social proof network, a hierarchical social proof virtual network will soon establish.

Read InsurePal medium blog: https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/peer-social-proof-information-redefining-the-power-of-blockchain-95580afdfeed
Not many articles but really quality information.
Activity: 4

You guys mentioned, they cannot take part in ICO/crowdsale.  As tZERO is offering ICO to "accredited" US citizens (>200K /annum salary or >1M assets). Is there a possibility for the already verified accredited investors to take part in Insurepal ICO, if they have a proof of that.

Thanks

Z
Pages:
Jump to: