Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance - page 57. (Read 12662 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
So it looks like Insurepal pre-sale sold out. Congrats!  Cheesy

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*ypUNBGv6Uel-vQpJgJg4yA.png
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
Guys did you see that Smiley

INSUREPAL + CHARLIE SHREM = toda Venera

Shrem joined ?this thing is going to be a big project. Scoring al the way. 2 win in conferences, mcafee tweets, great team wit experience, god advisors. Beter get in to crowdsale quick on 16. jan. got my date boked
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Guys did you see that Smiley

INSUREPAL + CHARLIE SHREM = toda Venera

Activity: 7
Help!!!
I got an eth-adress for the presale during the kfc process. My kyc was finished after the sudden end of the presale, so i did not send eth to the adress yet.
Ist the adress also for the crowdsale and when can i send my eth? Now or on Jan, 16th?
thank you......
Activity: 2
Hey, can anyone confirm this for me. Will the price for each token be 0.10 USD throughout the whole crowdsale period? and is there a minimum requirement?..

Also will it be listed on normal exchanges for example coinbase, bitfinex bittrex. etc? For example how would i be able to sell my Insurepal tokens in future? And when will it be listed on normal exchanges. And also when its listed on normal exchanges what will be the initial price?

thank you very much in advance for answering these questions
In the presale whitelist the minimum is really 1 ETH? Are you sure? What if i sent less?

Minimum contribution for presale is 1 ETH, bonus is 10%.
We advise then to participate in the crowdsale, where there is no minimum, the bonus 10% is for those who contribute in the first 96 hours or over 50 ETH.

Yesterday i got the email with my personal eth adress... the kyc Status is pending... should i send the eth now or should i wait until the verfication process is finished? Thank you für your help!

Best to wait in case kyc doesn't go through. Kyc takes few days, so you should get your email shortly.

That was a very bad advice.... Presale is sold out and now i got the email, That my kyc was sucessful.... what should i do now???
I got an ETH adress with the email from insurepal wenn submittier for the presale. Is this also the adress to send the eth for the crowdsale???
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
I was waiting for my kyc to be processed instead of buying in presale. I am so sad, even more cause I am from slovenia and couldn't buy in presale Sad
In the presale whitelist the minimum is really 1 ETH? Are you sure? What if i sent less?

Minimum contribution for presale is 1 ETH, bonus is 10%.
We advise then to participate in the crowdsale, where there is no minimum, the bonus 10% is for those who contribute in the first 96 hours or over 50 ETH.

Yesterday i got the email with my personal eth adress... the kyc Status is pending... should i send the eth now or should i wait until the verfication process is finished? Thank you für your help!

Best to wait in case kyc doesn't go through. Kyc takes few days, so you should get your email shortly.

That was a very bad advice.... Presale is sold out and now i got the email, That my kyc was sucessful.... what should i do now???
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
wow presale sold out in a few days..this is gona be huge in 2018  Wink
Activity: 29
When we will can invest if we missed the presale?
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
Did Charlie Shrem just join Telegram today ? Is he officially advisor of InsurePal too ?
Activity: 257
Seriously ?

We are happy to announce that we have reached our funding goal and sold out 70% (210,000,000) of IPL tokens during the whitelisting presale at 15:00 UTC. From this moment, the presale is officially closed and transactions are no longer accepted. Thank you! 

70% sold out 12 days before crowdsale ? InsurePal is a beast !! 
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
Hi all.
Any bounty?

There are only signature campaign and twitter campaign on the service section but all are full right now.

FROM INSUREPAL TELEGRAM

Well done team!

We are happy to announce that we have reached our funding goal and sold out 70% (210,000,000) of IPL tokens during the whitelisting presale. From this moment, the presale is officially closed and transactions are no longer accepted. 🚀🚀🚀

https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/insurepal-presale-sold-out-crowdsale-starts-on-16-january-2018-3b4f658c109b

INSUREPAL will be EPIC in 2018

What a great news! reached presale hard cap of $12 million in just a few days is really insane. It means many people think this project will become big for sure. How many IPL tokens left and how many IPL tokens sale on 16 jan later ?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
FROM INSUREPAL TELEGRAM

Well done team!

We are happy to announce that we have reached our funding goal and sold out 70% (210,000,000) of IPL tokens during the whitelisting presale. From this moment, the presale is officially closed and transactions are no longer accepted. 🚀🚀🚀

https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/insurepal-presale-sold-out-crowdsale-starts-on-16-january-2018-3b4f658c109b

INSUREPAL will be EPIC in 2018
Activity: 59
Can you explain the meaning of your logo? Cheesy is there a story behind it?
Activity: 84
It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.

any guess how high in 2028?
Activity: 93
It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
Insurance is usually heavily regulated. Won't laws in different countries conflict with the usage of this project?

Insurepal is a distributed social proof insurance, the country is not too easy to control it. You have to believe in excellent products, not by the will of the country. Like bitcoin, many countries want to destroy it, but it still has its glory. Smiley

Activity: 39
Hi all.
Any bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: