Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance - page 58. (Read 12662 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 500
We would like to invite you to join our World Blockchain and Token Summit to be held in Dubai on March 4 & 5, 2018.  This event is being organized by our company Immensoft Business Intelligence. 

If you are looking to build high quality leads, develop great connections or create brand awareness, the World Blockchain and Token Summit is the event for you.

Visit our websites listed below for the upcoming Blockchain Summit and the successful Blockchain Conference we held last November:

World Blockchain & Token Summit in Dubai, March 4 & 5, 2018
http://www.worldblockchaintokensummit.com/Default.aspx

GCC Blockchain Conference in Dubai, November 22 & 23, 2017
http://blockchainconfex.com/Default.aspx

Why become a sponsor?  You will increase your brand visibility and media exposure and gain a competitive edge in this evolving industry.

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this event, contact me and I can provide you with details on the sponsorship packages we offer.

Debra McCann
Email:   [email protected]
Office:  707-433-5860
Cell:   707-206-5953

Great news. Big promotion is the key to success.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
InsurePal went BIG

895 million. Glad to update a number of people that were reached by different media reporting about InsurePal.    (post from LinkedIN).

Jump on www.Insurepal.io train before it will be SOLD OUT  Cool

Go big or go home right people?
Activity: 301
We would like to invite you to join our World Blockchain and Token Summit to be held in Dubai on March 4 & 5, 2018.  This event is being organized by our company Immensoft Business Intelligence. 

If you are looking to build high quality leads, develop great connections or create brand awareness, the World Blockchain and Token Summit is the event for you.

Visit our websites listed below for the upcoming Blockchain Summit and the successful Blockchain Conference we held last November:

World Blockchain & Token Summit in Dubai, March 4 & 5, 2018
http://www.worldblockchaintokensummit.com/Default.aspx

GCC Blockchain Conference in Dubai, November 22 & 23, 2017
http://blockchainconfex.com/Default.aspx

Why become a sponsor?  You will increase your brand visibility and media exposure and gain a competitive edge in this evolving industry.

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this event, contact me and I can provide you with details on the sponsorship packages we offer.

Debra McCann
Email:   [email protected]
Office:  707-433-5860
Cell:   707-206-5953

InsurePal going to Dubai? Wow that's great
Activity: 182
Insurance is usually heavily regulated. Won't laws in different countries conflict with the usage of this project?
That is why we have thoroughly considered each development step to fully comply with regulatory demands and local jurisdiction. And in further development and cooperations, we will work with highly experienced legal experts and law offices.
Highly evolved tactic! Wonder is it possible to communicate with some person directly, socializing through your program?
Thank you. You're welcome to meet and connect with founders and team https://insurepal.io/team.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Insurance is usually heavily regulated. Won't laws in different countries conflict with the usage of this project?
That is why we have thoroughly considered each development step to fully comply with regulatory demands and local jurisdiction. And in further development and cooperations, we will work with highly experienced legal experts and law offices.
Highly evolved tactic! Wonder is it possible to communicate with some person directly, socializing through your program?
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
InsurePal went BIG

895 million. Glad to update a number of people that were reached by different media reporting about InsurePal.    (post from LinkedIN).

Jump on www.Insurepal.io train before it will be SOLD OUT  Cool

Activity: 112
In the presale whitelist the minimum is really 1 ETH? Are you sure? What if i sent less?

Minimum contribution for presale is 1 ETH, bonus is 10%.
We advise then to participate in the crowdsale, where there is no minimum, the bonus 10% is for those who contribute in the first 96 hours or over 50 ETH.

Yesterday i got the email with my personal eth adress... the kyc Status is pending... should i send the eth now or should i wait until the verfication process is finished? Thank you für your help!

Best to wait in case kyc doesn't go through. Kyc takes few days, so you should get your email shortly.
I tried to subscribe to the whitelist but I have to enter a return wallet address. What is meant by that?

Thank you for your help!!
It means the address of your wallet where you will receive your tokens. Make sure you use ERC20 compatible wallet, like MyEthereumWallet or similar. We also prepared a guide for a bit of support https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/full-step-by-step-guide-for-contributing-on-insurepal-whitelist-pre-sale-and-crowdsale-6d6e880c80b0
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
In the presale whitelist the minimum is really 1 ETH? Are you sure? What if i sent less?

We advise then to participate in the crowdsale, where there is no minimum, the bonus 10% is for those who contribute in the first 96 hours or over 50 ETH.

Yesterday i got the email with my personal eth adress... the kyc Status is pending... should i send the eth now or should i wait until the verfication process is finished? Thank you für your help!
That is the adress of your wallet, from which you send the ETH to insurepal.....

Activity: 2
I tried to subscribe to the whitelist but I have to enter a return wallet address. What is meant by that?

Thank you for your help!!
Activity: 301
U guys see Vinay Gupta talking about InsurePal:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IajCiVyGEbo  Cool
Activity: 115
Merit: 3
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with,” says Jim Rohn. They can be your friends, your family, your spouse. It is you circle of trust. I like it like Meet the Fockers movie InsurePal like De Niro and his circle of trust  Grin Grin Cheesy

Haha man funny, but seriously this wil prove somethng new and beneficial for each and evry trust circle of your own people. You wil profit and people around you with social proof.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with,” says Jim Rohn. They can be your friends, your family, your spouse. It is you circle of trust. I like it like Meet the Fockers movie InsurePal like De Niro and his circle of trust  Grin Grin Cheesy

LOL that's a really good comparison mate, I'm a fan of the movie so reading this sentence gave me a good laugh lmao but in a serious note, you're right these people is your circle of trust, these are the people that will be there for you through every ups and downs and it's nice that this project is giving you the opportunity to give something to the people you trust, it's nice that with this project, these people who are in your circle of trust can actually gain something by helping you and giving you an opportunity and it's also nice that they have this trust feature available so that people who aren't in that circle have an idea of how trustworthy you are and how eligible you are for their endorsements and with you they will be safe because they will not lose money but actually gain some.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
Activity: 81
Merit: 1

This photo explains everyhing. Connections, social proof, blockchain.
Who will decide it's insurance event or not insurance happens?
Pages:
Jump to: