Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 112. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy outside of this project so I didn't really have to do give a detailed update.
It seems the domain provided by one of our users was charged back and this has caused our website to go down, I messaged namecheap support 3 days ago but no one has responded yet.
In the meanwhile, I've been discussing with slack members about making an open whitepaper on Google docs, so lots of people can help on it. I will publish the link later on.
Thanks for your continued support, as for news exchanges wise, we need to raise 0.1BTC to get onto YoBit and after that a further 1BTC to get onto Cryptopia.
We will hold fundraising and such later, after whitepaper and the relaunching of the website.
Thanks for reading, hoped this provided some info as to what has been happening recently, and thanks for your continued support.

To get listed in Cryptopia you need 5 BTC already. Sad

Well, we'll go for YoBit first as the fee is significantly lower, then see what happens. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Hello everyone, sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy outside of this project so I didn't really have to do give a detailed update.
It seems the domain provided by one of our users was charged back and this has caused our website to go down, I messaged namecheap support 3 days ago but no one has responded yet.
In the meanwhile, I've been discussing with slack members about making an open whitepaper on Google docs, so lots of people can help on it. I will publish the link later on.
Thanks for your continued support, as for news exchanges wise, we need to raise 0.1BTC to get onto YoBit and after that a further 1BTC to get onto Cryptopia.
We will hold fundraising and such later, after whitepaper and the relaunching of the website.
Thanks for reading, hoped this provided some info as to what has been happening recently, and thanks for your continued support.

To get listed in Cryptopia you need 5 BTC already. Sad
It's good idea and backgroung for community - writing WP together Smiley

Thanks, this project is about the community so I figured that we could all have a hand in the WP.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
It's good idea and backgroung for community - writing WP together Smiley
Activity: 57
Good news! YoBit its good start! So much miners and volume BTC
Please share whitepaper doc also here Dev! So anybody can give a feedback about...
He say Google Doc.. this open documents
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...

Please share whitepaper doc also here Dev! So anybody can give a feedback about...
Activity: 17
I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
Hi guys,

I'm using Simpleminig OS, which miner should I use to mine Iridium (AMD)?

Thanks in advance

Claymore criptonote gpu miner.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

I'm using Simpleminig OS, which miner should I use to mine Iridium (AMD)?

Thanks in advance
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
5k satoshi sound good but when? Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1559
Epic Private Internet Cash
i can not find exchange to buy ,is that no exchagne yet? so i if i want some coins ,i have to mine ?? when can we trade on exchange??

currently there is no exchange yet, if you want to buy you can contact me, i mined some coins. Cheesy

Dude, what is your estimated price for 1 IRD?

5k satoshi minimum
Activity: 24
i can not find exchange to buy ,is that no exchagne yet? so i if i want some coins ,i have to mine ?? when can we trade on exchange??

currently there is no exchange yet, if you want to buy you can contact me, i mined some coins. Cheesy

Dude, what is your estimated price for 1 IRD?
Activity: 3

Activity: 843
Activity: 46
Merit: 4
ird.globalpool.cc
Could use some help in hashrate
Activity: 26
Question about wallet for Windows. I would like to change location of all wallet data files to one folder on external HDD (it's safer for me). How can I do that? No settings for that...

If you save your wallet (or create a new one in the directory you want,) then open it, Iridium will automatically load that wallet next launch
I know that, but the question was about ALL data files (blockchain data, index files, config file etc.). Like in Bitcoin Core, for example, you can point, where all such data will be stored.
And Iridium client stores it all in Appdata folder with no option to change location. It would be great to have such an option, because majority of people storing this kind of data on a separate drives, not on system drive.
Thanks Smiley
I downloaded the windows wallet, but I am getting an error while trying to open it?

Make sure to install the msvc setup if you don't have windows 10. Smiley

Question about wallet for Windows. I would like to change location of all wallet data files to one folder on external HDD (it's safer for me). How can I do that? No settings for that...

If you save your wallet (or create a new one in the directory you want,) then open it, Iridium will automatically load that wallet next launch
Activity: 26
Jump to: