Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 116. (Read 149780 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Which H\s 1070 ? 
Activity: 140
irdpool .tk is on the new node, the pool software has been updated to clintar fork, pool fee is 0%.

The pool is empty at this moment in time, please considering decentralizing.

Just waiting on mine77 to configure his pool, the blocks are NOT orphaned, they are appearing on seed nodes and in the explorer, it's just his pool has had a malconfiguration with the new core, so it just needs a quick fix.
Was there a major change that requires reconfiguration on other pools as well?

I believe so, since your blocks are appearing as orphaned as well, when they are not. Are you receiving block rewards to the pool?
Yes, the pool's wallet has gotten at least one matured block deposited to balance.

Okay, it's just an issue with software then, see if you can fix it so it detects valid blocks as valid, instead of orphaned.
Activity: 51
irdpool .tk is on the new node, the pool software has been updated to clintar fork, pool fee is 0%.

Just waiting on mine77 to configure his pool, the blocks are NOT orphaned, they are appearing on seed nodes and in the explorer, it's just his pool has had a malconfiguration with the new core, so it just needs a quick fix.

I believe so, since your blocks are appearing as orphaned as well, when they are not. Are you receiving block rewards to the pool?
Yes, the pool's wallet has gotten at least one matured block deposited to balance.

Activity: 51

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
How many orphaned blocks still need to be mined before everything becomes normal ?
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
@mine77 operator

Blocks 8527 through 8589 (and counting) are all orphaned!
This doesn't look normal.
Not at all, it's an orphanage!

Blocks get added to the main chain after a certain amount of time, don't worry.

I hope ...
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Yeah after 20 blocks, but they're all getting orphaned. https://mine77.net/#pool_blocks not getting credited for those red blocks.
Activity: 40
running Linux, just updated the daemon but when I started the wallet my balance is zero. I thought the update was not going to affect the balance of the wallet, does anyone know what's up ?

Update:
I checked all incoming_transfers and I see transactions but my balance is still zero, do I have to wait for daemon to sync, or is there something else?  Huh
@mine77 operator

Blocks get added to the main chain after a certain amount of time, don't worry.
@mine77 operator

Activity: 22
@mine77 operator

Activity: 40
running Linux, just updated the daemon but when I started the wallet my balance is zero. I thought the update was not going to affect the balance of the wallet, does anyone know what's up ?
Kzh
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Ok let's go mining boyz, IRD is back for real !
Next step, website and after exchange place ? That's it DEV ?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Where are you?
Transaction Hash:
109e6f9b596771c09fb6cfa0258bb4a57ffbac19254d94bbabf4dc3816ddcd8d
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20.09.2017, 19:59:23   109e6f9b596771c09fb6cfa0258bb4a57ffbac19254d94bbabf4dc3816ddcd8d   14.7300 IRD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://mine77.net/#
Just to be clear, those running iridium-qt-fix.rar on windows don't have to do anything?
Yes, all GUI Wallet users don't need to do anything!
Just to be clear, those running iridium-qt-fix.rar on windows don't have to do anything?
*ATTENTION*
The Iridium seed nodes have successfully been upgraded, mining is now available again on: www.mine77.net Old wallets are still compatible with the new daemons so there is no need to download new wallets if you are running a v2 wallet. However, if you are running a Linux daemon please use the new binaries at: https://github.com/iridiumdev/iridium/releases/download/v3.0.0/iridiumd All pools must upgrade to this daemon, and all nodes must do as well. Thanks for all your patience with these issues and we hope this has solved it.

IRDPOOL. tk should also be online soon!
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Morning everyone, it seems our boy Mine77 has solved the issue, I will be uploading and compiling everything to the official Iridium github later today, (a few hours) and this should mean that the issue is fixed and everyone can keep the currently mined coins, I will notify you all when it's safe again to mine and thanks again for the constant support.

Great job in working this out to both Mine77 and dev!  Smiley

Good job you 2 lads now we can pull some rigs back to this soon and enjoy the less stressful algo on my gpu. Lets take this anon coin to the moon everyone it's our chance to have monero features without the nonsense bureaucracy and weird ass devs that are behind that. (Yeah i'm talking to you ponyboy)
Jump to: