Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 51. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
so, any news about the exchange? as promised in 2018  Grin everyone is waiting for this moment Grin

no we are not, we are just coin collectors!  Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I've been mining Iridium since the beginning.  I appreciate the fact that you guys are taking your time, making sure we get it right before it hits an exchange.  Let us know when you're close to putting it on an exchange, I'm happy to contribute funds to the cause.
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
so, any news about the exchange? as promised in 2018  Grin everyone is waiting for this moment Grin
Activity: 53
Merit: 5
Happy new year everybody !

I have absolutely no pressure to get on exchange, like Mr.GottaGo said above : we can't win a race with a non fiable engine.
So for unhappy people, just leave, nobody retain you or donate (wallets on first thread or my personal BT address in my profile !) or say something constructive.

For the others : It's holidays here and I have 3 young boys at home so I can dive into code when I have time and be not so tired but I'm still on the tracks : I just hire a new vps to run another testnet node,  another seed node and maybe migrate the pool there (later, later...).

At last, the last thing I have to do before scheduling a hard fork is to implement a nice difficulty adjustment algorithm. After this, we can eventually think going on exchange after tests but really, really, I really don't care about going on exchange now Smiley

Have a nice year !

Go Steve go! I really can understand you as I have 4 children at home and it's difficult to find some time even to switch mining software, lool ... I hope some other dev can get interested on the project and help you to achieve the goals! Couldn't it be a good idea to seek for some help?

mlpharaon....good job!!!

I'm mining children looool.. Thanks!!
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
What is the difference between this coin and other newly create CryptoNote forks?

You cannot say Cryptonote fork. How you could fork the algo? Smiley
You can say Monero or Bytecoin fork.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
What is the difference between this coin and other newly create CryptoNote forks?
Activity: 53
Merit: 5

I have absolutely no pressure to get on exchange, like Mr.GottaGo said above : we can't win a race with a non fiable engine.
So for unhappy people, just leave, nobody retain you or donate (wallets on first thread or my personal BT address in my profile !) or say something constructive.

For the others : It's holidays here and I have 3 young boys at home so I can dive into code when I have time and be not so tired but I'm still on the tracks : I just hire a new vps to run another testnet node,  another seed node and maybe migrate the pool there (later, later...).

At last, the last thing I have to do before scheduling a hard fork is to implement a nice difficulty adjustment algorithm. After this, we can eventually think going on exchange after tests but really, really, I really don't care about going on exchange now Smiley

Have a nice year !

Go Steve go! I really can understand you as I have 4 children at home and it's difficult to find some time even to switch mining software, lool ... I hope some other dev can get interested on the project and help you to achieve the goals! Couldn't it be a good idea to seek for some help?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Is there a way to safely crowdfund a listing?  Are there escrows that aren't just for like two-party transfers, but will instead manage something like a few dozen people giving small amounts to make up a stocks.exchange or southXchange listing fee?
Activity: 37
Roadmap (v2.0)
-------------
completed Q4 2017
-------------
Project daemons and simple-wallet. ---> 100%
GUI Wallet for Linux  ---> 100%
GUI Wallet for Windows  ---> 100%
Mining Pools  ---> 100%
Block Explorer  ---> 100%
Fix transaction limits and wallet GUI  ---> 100%
Official Website  ---> 100%

--------------
in progress Q1 2018
--------------
- GUI Wallet for IOS
- Official Whitepaper
- Add to exchanges
- Add to CoinMarketCap
- Tor backed nodes for improved anonymity

----------------
not completed
----------------
- Iridium Mobile Wallet
- Payment API to allow easy integration into markets.
- Iridium Web Wallet
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
1Kh/s per day
------------------------------------------
1.IRIDIUM -->305.20 IRD/day
2.B2BCOIN  -->95.48 B2B/day
3.MASARI  --> 26.00 MSR/day
4.ULTRANOTE  -->25.51 XUN/day
5.FONERO --> 22.56 FNO/day
-----------------------------------------
PRICE  https://stocks.exchange
1.FONERO -->  1021 sat
2.MASARI  --> 849 sat
3.ULTRANOTE  -->201 sat
4.B2BCOIN  -->138 sat
5.IRIDIUM --> 0 sat
BUY ORDERS https://stocks.exchange
1.FONERO -->  Total: 0.381669 BTC
2.MASARI  --> Total: 0.262290 BTC
3.ULTRANOTE  -->Total: 0.553765 BTC
4.B2BCOIN  -->Total: 0.160200 BTC
5.IRIDIUM --> Total: 0 BTC

What is the point of this? It is common knowledge that IRD does not have an exchange yet obviously.
Activity: 38
1Kh/s per day
------------------------------------------
1.IRIDIUM -->305.20 IRD/day
2.B2BCOIN  -->95.48 B2B/day
3.MASARI  --> 26.00 MSR/day
4.ULTRANOTE  -->25.51 XUN/day
5.FONERO --> 22.56 FNO/day
PRICE  https://stocks.exchange
1.FONERO -->  1021 sat
2.MASARI  --> 849 sat
3.ULTRANOTE  -->201 sat
4.B2BCOIN  -->138 sat
5.IRIDIUM --> 0 sat
BUY ORDERS https://stocks.exchange
1.FONERO -->  Total: 0.381669 BTC
2.MASARI  --> Total: 0.262290 BTC
3.ULTRANOTE  -->Total: 0.553765 BTC
4.B2BCOIN  -->Total: 0.160200 BTC
5.IRIDIUM --> Total: 0 BTC
Activity: 361
Iridium (IRD) dev
Hi. Iridium project looks promising for me, but how I can get some coins if I not able to mine? No exchanges and no any bounties? When do you plan  to list on the first exchange?
Sorry for the link on the first thread, it will be fixed.
The latests release are here : https://github.com/iridiumdev/Iridium-wallet/releases/latest
Merit: 101
Hi. Iridium project looks promising for me, but how I can get some coins if I not able to mine? No exchanges and no any bounties? When do you plan  to list on the first exchange?
Activity: 100
where can I download the wallet? Link in first page get me nothing: "There aren’t any releases here"
Activity: 196
I have updated the original ANN with a picture of our current donations for an exchange. I also updated the list of pools, along with a few other things. Let's make 2018 the year IRD ruled!
Merit: 103
Hello all!
Happy new 2018! Wish you luck,love,health & success trough the new 2018!
I havent been around due to holidays as well as most of the people working on the coin.
And coming back to seeing all this negetive comments aint the thing I expected..
I dont know how to explain this to people so that they can understand what a coin needs beffor geting listed on a exchange.
Like I said listing IRD before a Hard Fork occurring is absurd and litterly one of the dumbest things we can do. Thats because we havent fixed the difficulty issues.
If we did list the coin now all thats gonna happen is - its gonna get targeted by nicehash insta mine atackers due to the difficulty adjustment followed by pump & dump.
That aint what we want right ? Right!
Im going to conntact Windowzxpert and ask whats the sitiuation on the money we've got so far from donations thanks to you guys.
And you gotta keep in mind it is much easier to leave 5 minute comment on the thread suggesting complicated things - then to actualy inplement those things successfuly to the project.
So again have respect for Stevebrush and his work 1 guy cant do much alone...
In othere words stop acting like a 5 year old and be patient if you aint doing anything othere than commenting. Wink
Further more havent seen people who donated put pressure on the dev.
Now just let that sink in  Wink .
Anyway would like to also thank everyone who are supporting the project for riding with it trough the bumps with us and and beliving in this community.
Stay positive!  Smiley

Good and fair words. I agree 100%. Stay and think positive peeps!

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hi friends;

Do we have a discord channel ?

thanks.
Activity: 44
IRD Pools 2018

http://ird.cashpool.us >> online Fee 1.5%
https://ird.uvac.fr >> online Fee 1.5% (0.75% to dev, 0.25% to core devs)
https://irdpool.de >> online Fee 1.5%
http://irdpool(dot)tk >> online Fee 0.4%
Activity: 28
If you don't like this coin just leave and don't come back to this thread.
There are many coins that being listed at exchanges right after announcement at bitcointalk.

I can and I will still support this coin with my hash.

Do not waste the hash and leave right now.
The developer has not been contacted for a month.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Have a nice year !

Yes, I have heard many Cryptonight coin developers say so
Pages:
Jump to: