Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 84. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 11
Iridium (IRD) dev
Unfortunately it seems you have removed the fixed share difficulty option which the user could set after the payment address. This is not good because the default auto-diff as handled by this type of pool is simply bad and inefficient. You should have removed instead the nicehash thing because that type of instamining attack hasn't done good to any coin in the past.
Ok, I will implement fixed diff option in a few days.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
The official block explorer at explorer.mine77.net is not working either since at least 7 or 8 hours.
The pool at mine77.net is down but probably only its web front-end. Because there are blocks being found on the network at the rate you would expect and these blocks were not found by the two other pools.

There have been 109 blocks since the mine77.net front-end died pretty exactly 7h ago, which is 15 blocks per hour. Only 4 were found by ird.uvac.fr, while 3 were found by irdpool.tk.
The other 102 must have been found by mine77.net since I am not aware of other pools or big solo miners. And I know one of my workers worked normally on mine77.net when the pool's last block was already "one hour ago", i.e. at 15x the estimated round duration (this can never happen if a pool works well). I switched (because I noticed something isn't okay and I did report the problem earlier) and haven't tried the pool again since.
Pending Balance: 0.00000000 IRD after 30 minutes mining  in ird.uvac.fr Huh

it's weird no ?

No, it isn't. That pools hasn't found a block since more than half an hour, so there is nothing to be paid out to begin with. And anyway the maturity period is 20 blocks, i.e. around 1h when blocks come in at nominal rate.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Pending Balance: 0.00000000 IRD after 30 minutes mining  in ird.uvac.fr Huh

it's weird no ?

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
use ird.pool.tk or ird.uvac.fr spread the hash rate  Smiley
Activity: 4
The pool mine77.net is down !  Huh
No more payments since 3:11 am  Roll Eyes
Is there an available tutorial to create his own pool?

Activity: 1
The ore pool is out of order Cry Cry

What happens with the pool right now? Shown pool hashrate is very low, below 10kH/s, which is not possible because I contribute already more than that. Personal stats show almost 0kH/s, however workers run at nominal speed and blocks are actually flying! Pool blocks page doesn't show them and has obviously unexplainable gaps, like between 29106 and 29116.
Activity: 40
Pm if you sellin IRD
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I believe in this project, some people have just to stop complaining
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

lol, one of us may be in miami. We're really spread all over the world. That's what a community coin is all about.
Just be patient.
Activity: 182
Citius, altius, fortius
Activity: 36
Where is dev ?
  • ird.uvac.fr frontend is now ssl : no more insecure data send  Cool
  • the pool fork is lighter, I found the first a little slow, but I can't really compare for now, wait and see

Unfortunately it seems you have removed the fixed share difficulty option which the user could set after the payment address. This is not good because the default auto-diff as handled by this type of pool is simply bad and inefficient. You should have removed instead the nicehash thing because that type of instamining attack hasn't done good to any coin in the past.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Windows wallet not synchronize

Did you try to re-synch it by deleting everything except for wallet.dat? It often solves the problem but make sure you save your wallet.dat before doing that.

I do fresh installing, do I need to re-delete again?

Not sure what you exactly mean by that, but if you delete everything in your folder except for wallet.dat and run the client again it should be able to synchronize.
Activity: 196
gonna get listed on  exchange soon wallet code will get update and bounties are gonna get started I really dont see how this project is dead ?  Roll Eyes

Indeed, this coin is anything but dead. The devs are working behind the scenes to improve the wallet and the experience so that when we do get on an exchange, it won't all come to a halt.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
gonna get listed on  exchange soon wallet code will get update and bounties are gonna get started I really dont see how this project is dead ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 33
maybe this developer died a cat ... so he left the project. now we're all in the mood ..
The ird shit  is still dead 15 days ago.
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
I think Dev has abandoned this project
Activity: 197
For a very long time there is no exchange, this kills a coin. Interest miners is lost.
Urgently need an exchange

very long time? This coin started in september! Do you know, by instance, when Ethereum went to exchange? It got delayed fom 9 months..

I did a lot of mining with iridium unfortunately I think now that this coin is dead
Pages:
Jump to: