Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 86. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
has Iridium on the exchange plans yet ?
Not yet we have people working on that issue.

We are communicating with several exchanges right now. flyp.me is the most promising, considering it's account-less and anonymous nature. I believe it would be a great start for this coin. However, we do want to get the bugs out before we go completely public. There's issues in the code that are causing problems, but we have identified the problems and will have a fix soon.

Community, what are your thoughts on our first exchange?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Not yet we have people working on that issue.

Tell me it is better than Iridium coins Bytecoin or Monero?Huh Why did you decide that everyone wants to buy an Iridium coin??? What Iridium is a unique technology that makes it popular?
Grin Grin Grin U a funny man it aint only bout technolagy but about the idea behind the coin. No ICO no Pre Mine - People decied what should be done with the coin, anonymous transactions and a pretty nice coin limmit. Trying to make people abandon THEIR project  Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Tell me it is better than Iridium coins Bytecoin or Monero?Huh Why did you decide that everyone wants to buy an Iridium coin??? What Iridium is a unique technology that makes it popular?
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
people..
if we are already deceived that we are digging this coin, take care if you donate. I think the purpose of this coin is solely a donation.

old dev = new dev

So reduce the number of coins in the first year .. and the block award ..
introduce a 0.5% premine for further
otherwise this is stupid, we will not achieve it.
While you do it all, it'll get out so much that most will sell.

So the "purpose of this coin is solely a donation", "old dev = new dev", yet you are still here deciding for everyone else a change in the monetary policy of this coin? Get lost!
I have updated the config file on github to include the new nodes we have running. I have not yet compiled it, so if anyone could compile it for Windows and the other OS, please do and post a link. We are also looking at the Tx issues. We believe the original code didn't provide a high enough Tx fee for them to complete.
Also, if you are having sync issues. Start the wallet from the command line with --add-peer 172.93.55.213:12007 --add-peer 13.92.140.240:12007 --add-peer 52.14.88.78:12007 --add-peer 66.42.209.128:12007 --add-peer 74.218.51.222:21007
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

I think reducing the number of coins in the first year is a good idea. But nidzapb don't be so skeptic...
I have updated the config file on github to include the new nodes we have running. I have not yet compiled it, so if anyone could compile it for Windows and the other OS, please do and post a link. We are also looking at the Tx issues. We believe the original code didn't provide a high enough Tx fee for them to complete.
Activity: 40

Where have you been?  The coin was released WITHOUT A PREMINE, that's one of the attributes of this coin. I for one DO NOT want this coin on an exchange until we finish what needs to be finished.  
Looks like the dev has family issues. Hope everything works out dev!
https://imgur.com/21yY92k

Cry Cry
The dev has had a death in the family and will be attended to that for the time being. Please remain patient as he goes through this and please send your thoughts and prayers towards him and his family.

Cry Cry

I am sorry to hear that  Cry

My condolences to him and his family   

how is it possible for windozxpert to find out from the members of the forum that the previous dev was a fraud, and he only contacted him with information that his dad was dead?
I hope the post will not be deleted ..

people..
if we are already deceived that we are digging this coin, take care if you donate. I think the purpose of this coin is solely a donation.

old dev = new dev

lol, You're saying I'm the old dev? I can assure you I'm not. If you take the time and effort to do a little research, you will notice that my BTC address sent donations to his BTC address. I've lost my donations just as much as anyone else on top of the money spent on the website. I also have many emails to and from him. He was also under a newbie account. I have been around longer than that.
No, the purpose of this coin is to be a community project. One that is anonymous, secure, and stable. If you will notice, the new donation address is new and nothing has been moved from it. I have have paid for everything so far, by myself and I will only invest more time into this project if the community, as a whole, is supportive and so far, support has been growing.  
Activity: 8
No premine or ICO? Low supply? Count me in
I have been in contact with several exchanges and I am waiting to hear back from two. One of them seemed very interested adopting our coin, and they may even do it for free, but I'm not sure. flyp.me
The problem is I don't think we're even ready for an exchange yet. We aren't finished with the development, don't have a mobile wallet, and haven't gotten out tor nodes up yet. Our coin needs to be more stable before we go to exchange, otherwise it will be nothing but a dump and run.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
кaкoй пopт для coлo мaйнингa пиcaть?

?? Huh
Activity: 198
With this postponement for the exchange.. I do not believe that the price will be higher than 10 sathosi. The majority of them have over 200k of hard and harder than the premine.

As much as I love this coin and the project, if it can't get listed on any exchange, it's worthless.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
OTC?
Some people made calculation, it was about 1-1,5$. Its about 0.00017BTC maybe.
But maybe 1000 sats is good.
My 750ti rig on other coins averages about $2.00 to $3.00 a day.. so IRD at current difficulty ..I'm getting 1,200 coins a day. So price based on that should be ~ 30 to 50 sats.
If I did the math wrong..plz correct me. Smiley
in my opinion it was cheaper at start because of dump. Near 0.3-0.5$
u are thinking of the wrong coin this IRD not IRI two diffrent things Smiley
Activity: 150
in my opinion it was cheaper at start because of dump. Near 0.3-0.5$
Activity: 322
OTC?
Some people made calculation, it was about 1-1,5$. Its about 0.00017BTC maybe.
But maybe 1000 sats is good.
So what's the current OTC price for IRD? I am communicating with a few exchanges and I need to know before we join them. There's still work to do on our coin, but I'm planning for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: