Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Isiscoin - ISIS - X15 PoW/PoS - 14% PoS Interest - Tor Whitepaper - 7/3! - page 14. (Read 55701 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
41GH net hashrate...lets get the diff to 1000  Cool Cool

Community, what is the next thing you want to see for Isiscoin before the timeline in our whitepaper?

A QT wallet for Linux.

Fair enough! We will work on getting on compiled by tomorrow. But lets make it a 50 ISIS bounty as well if someone compiles one first.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

Community, what is the next thing you want to see for Isiscoin before the timeline in our whitepaper?

A QT wallet for Linux.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Checking out http://isis.coinzone.info/RichList I see that...

the top guy owns 60% of current money supply which is..

"moneysupply" : 585080.00000000

as of this writing.

Is this something the rest of us need to worry about? Tongue

I think this is the mining pool
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Checking out http://isis.coinzone.info/RichList I see that...

the top guy owns 60% of current money supply which is..

"moneysupply" : 585080.00000000

as of this writing.

Is this something the rest of us need to worry about? Tongue

Yes Isiscoin has been coming out strong with a very fast hashrate!

I am sure some exchanges will be adding us very soon as 4th of July is almost over!

anonymous 

Yes!! WE WILL. We have already started collaborating ideas for different anonymous systems for Isiscoin, we will have a timeline/whitepaper available after native Tor integration to better make Isiscoin anonymous by definition.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250

I am sure some exchanges will be adding us very soon as 4th of July is almost over!

anonymous 

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
how many days of mining left dev?

Should be about four days left Smiley Keep tweeting and retweeting tweets about adding Isiscoin to exchanges and tag them. I am sure someone will add us by tomorrow.
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
how many days of mining left dev?
Activity: 140
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
Selling 1000 Isis coins for .1 btc

Honest trade.  Picture proof of my wallet

PM me
Activity: 56
Thank you all... I finally got it to work. I was using the Beta Version of Sgminer 5.0, which apparently doesn't work.
Try holding Shift down and then right clicking in the sgminer.exe folder and selecting Open a Command Window here. Then type "sgminer --algorithm bitblock and the rest of your flags" that should open it if not open a cmd window as an administrator and then CD into the directory.

No luck with that, I'll keep trying different things.
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
Block explorer with Rich List:
http://isis.coinzone.info/

Nice im in the top 10, someone want to buy my coins? Smiley 
Activity: 263
Look in the Readme of sgminer and see the ccommand for device list(check if sgminer is detecting your gpus).  Also check what drivers do you have and if you have the correct sgminer for your  drivers version.

No Readme file came with it. Okay, back to the front page & try the original download again. I'm thinking this version I downloaded is missing some things.
Activity: 53
Activity: 263
Also put at the end of your command "pause" without quote.

Try holding Shift down and then right clicking in the sgminer.exe folder and selecting Open a Command Window here. Then type "sgminer --algorithm bitblock and the rest of your flags" that should open it if not open a cmd window as an administrator and then CD into the directory.
Pages:
Jump to: