Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Isiscoin - ISIS - X15 PoW/PoS - 14% PoS Interest - Tor Whitepaper - 7/3! - page 18. (Read 55701 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Incredible good launch for a ninja one... congratz...  Wink

We need a exchange now.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
Whitepaper will be updated by tonight! Bounty with Rich List is coming soon!

We have bounties available still! More will be added soon! Community suggestions are welcome!
Dedicated = The AltCoin Pool Mafia  Grin

Unfortunately the "smaller" pools can't survive long with so few miners on them.. just a matter of time..

Updated the OP further and removed Dedicatedpool until the hashrate evens out some more. ISIS giveaway today in the IRC! Stay tuned for details!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Unfortunately the "smaller" pools can't survive long with so few miners on them.. just a matter of time..
OP has been updated with new pool! Spread your hashrate!!
Activity: 136
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Guys is 150 diff still good to solomine with 15Mh ?

Thanks

WEll depends check supernova pool is at 250mhs and the last block was found 1h15 hours ago.  So you could wait for a whole day to get a block maybe.  Depends on the luck factor, you can be very lucky or unlucky.  The main reason to mine on a pool is to spread that risk.  And you have chance to be on the wrong chain in solo

yup.. everyone is on dedicated here.. 90% of the hashrate is there.. unfortunately..
Activity: 906
Merit: 500

Thanks

WEll depends check supernova pool is at 250mhs and the last block was found 1h15 hours ago.  So you could wait for a whole day to get a block maybe.  Depends on the luck factor, you can be very lucky or unlucky.  The main reason to mine on a pool is to spread that risk.  And you have chance to be on the wrong chain in solo
Activity: 140
Anonymous Pool for IsisCoin

http://dwarfpool.com/isis

* Highly developed project without registration

* Autopayouts from 0.1 ISIS once an hour

* The most transparent and fair PPS (True round based, proportional your shares) 1% fee

* No transaction fee

* 100% failover-infrastructure uptime

* DDoS protection by different providers

* Free choice of 2 dedicated server locations worldwide. To ensure 100% uptime, put the other servers as backup

* Separate workers with the same wallet-id for better vardiff and detailed per rig statistics

* Monitoring of every rig via email

* Greatly optimized stratum pool engine. Not P2Pool!

* Maxmimum transparency, no stealing shares, no hidden fees!

* "Fake shares" Attack resistant!

* Vardiff

* Exellent Support 24/7 in english, pyccкий, deutsch

more features coming soon  Tongue

http://dwarfpool.com/isis

DwarfPool German quality you can trust!

dwarfpool rox... will move my miner as soon as I arrive at home.

Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Thanks

no a good idea.
Activity: 18

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
@binaryclock Why is your pool paying out only 495 when the block reward is 500 on MAIA Coin? Explain Please.

This isn't maia coin for a start wtf?

- good to see no one at all using our pool that we set up - http://www.hashharder.com/x15/isiscoin
Activity: 252
@binaryclock Why is your pool paying out only 495 when the block reward is 500 on MAIA Coin? Explain Please.
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
Guys, 2.1 for 280x is very low....

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
Color 0B
sgminer --algorithm bitblock -o pool -u x -p x -I 19 -g 2 -w 64 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-engine 1095 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-vddc 1.2

2.9  sapphire r9 280x dual-x oc 3gb

Hey, I have the same cards. Which driver and operating system do you use? I'm getting 2.24 Mhash with exactly your config.
Activity: 336

haha

well it said the pool was rejected.  sometimes I have to connect rigs through amsterdam server because betarigs used to not connect to useast server.  I was wondering if it was something weird like that.

Thanks for the response!

Hmm thats odd. I'm sending nicehash to east1 right now.  e1.dedicatedpool.com:6005 and its working.  Try again..

I will, thx again.

Edit:  I am a fucking retard.  Sorry about making you think something was wrong.  It's good.

Dbl edit: It worked for a minute, accepted a few shares and I get the message "Remote pool terminated connection"  on this pool url -- east1.us.stratum.dedicatedpool.com:6005

I get this with Dedicated all the time. Doesnt play well with NiceHash, try a different pool

Try this instead.  e1.dedicatedpool.com:XXXX  instead of the full longer url that is on their site usually.  BinaryClock put this in the thread here somewhere and it is working great.  Have to ask him why there is mutliple url's for the same stratum but it works.

haha

well it said the pool was rejected.  sometimes I have to connect rigs through amsterdam server because betarigs used to not connect to useast server.  I was wondering if it was something weird like that.

Thanks for the response!

Hmm thats odd. I'm sending nicehash to east1 right now.  e1.dedicatedpool.com:6005 and its working.  Try again..

I will, thx again.

Edit:  I am a fucking retard.  Sorry about making you think something was wrong.  It's good.

Dbl edit: It worked for a minute, accepted a few shares and I get the message "Remote pool terminated connection"  on this pool url -- east1.us.stratum.dedicatedpool.com:6005

I get this with Dedicated all the time. Doesnt play well with NiceHash, try a different pool
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Guys, 2.1 for 280x is very low....

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
Color 0B
sgminer --algorithm bitblock -o pool -u x -p x -I 19 -g 2 -w 64 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-engine 1095 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-vddc 1.2

2.9  sapphire r9 280x dual-x oc 3gb
Please use -a bitblock or -k bitblock for mining X15 with one of the miners posted in the OP, I would recommend the sgminer posted in the OP, there is a link to the github as well, which is a modification of sgminer5.

When I use the sgminer on the OP and -k bitblock or -a bitblock, it says:
./sgminer: -k: Unrecognized option
./sgminer: -a: Unrecognized option

When I use sgminer5 and -k bitblock it says:
Algotithm bitblock didn't found, using ckolivas kernel, and shows %100 reject.

Try using:

Code:
sgminer --algorithm bitblock -o http://poolurl.com:9696 -u isis -p x --auto-gpu

If not, try editing the sgstart.bat that comes with it to your specifications, or just try --algorithm

--algorithm works fine. Thanks.
Is 2.1 Mhash enough for 280X ?

Yes in the 2.1-2.3 Mh per sec range. Nice card! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: