Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Isiscoin - ISIS - X15 PoW/PoS - 14% PoS Interest - Tor Whitepaper - 7/3! - page 15. (Read 55701 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
Look in the Readme of sgminer and see the ccommand for device list(check if sgminer is detecting your gpus).  Also check what drivers do you have and if you have the correct sgminer for your  drivers version.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Well let's start with what are you trying to mine on? AMD GPU or Nvidia GPU? Or even CPU?

Make sure to use the sgminer 5.0 x15 modded miner from the OP as well if you are using AMD otherwise use ccminer x15 for a nvidia GPU

Also are you hitting an error of any sort or anything like that? If your more specific we would be able to help.

I'm mining with an AMD6850... I know, time to upgrade. The original modded miner will not download, so I had to do a bit of digging. What I found is the 5.0 version & has the bitblock kernal. Maybe I'm missing something?? I dunno.
Thanks for the quick response btw.
[/quote]

Okay good to know. Yes you would need an sgminer with the bitblock kernal. You would use the flag --algorithm bitblock -o stratum+tcp://yourpoolchoice:0000 -u username.worker -p password (then optional you could try doing --auto-gpu too).
[/quote]

Yup, that's exactly what I did... the miner opens, then closes within less than a second. I'm baffled.
Activity: 14

Well let's start with what are you trying to mine on? AMD GPU or Nvidia GPU? Or even CPU?

Make sure to use the sgminer 5.0 x15 modded miner from the OP as well if you are using AMD otherwise use ccminer x15 for a nvidia GPU

Also are you hitting an error of any sort or anything like that? If your more specific we would be able to help.
[/quote]

I'm mining with an AMD6850... I know, time to upgrade. The original modded miner will not download, so I had to do a bit of digging. What I found is the 5.0 version & has the bitblock kernal. Maybe I'm missing something?? I dunno.
[/quote]

Okay good to know. Yes you would need an sgminer with the bitblock kernal. You would use the flag --algorithm bitblock -o stratum+tcp://yourpoolchoice:0000 -u username.worker -p password (then optional you could try doing --auto-gpu too).

[/quote]

[/quote]

Been lurking on Bitcointalk for a while. I like this coin a lot, but I am only familiar with scrypt mining. I've been banging my head against the wall trying to come up with a working x15 .bat file. I've tried all the suggestions listed in the thread & none seem to work... time to take a Valium & chill for a bit. LOL! Any other suggestions? I'm using Sgminer 5.0... if that makes a difference.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Here is a little promotional video made by rugrats: http://vimeo.com/99919258

Bounty was claimed and OP has been updated! Another video is needed of more professional quality!

Nice video
Been lurking on Bitcointalk for a while. I like this coin a lot, but I am only familiar with scrypt mining. I've been banging my head against the wall trying to come up with a working x15 .bat file. I've tried all the suggestions listed in the thread & none seem to work... time to take a Valium & chill for a bit. LOL! Any other suggestions? I'm using Sgminer 5.0... if that makes a difference.
  30,000+ MH/s network

Where's the exchanges at???

I have a feeling most of the exchanges are on Holiday today. We will try contacting them, but they did say to tweet on twitter @BittrexExchange and @isiscoinisis
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
  30,000+ MH/s network

Where's the exchanges at???
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
Selling 4k ISIS for .5 btc, pm for offers...
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Has anyone managed to build a QT wallet in Linux? How are you doing it?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
mine a day only mine 400ISIS      Smiley  so hard , any exchange news?
I get an error trying to compile on Ubuntu:

:-1: error: No rule to make target `build_config.mk'.  Stop.

Please ensure you run
Code:
mkdir obj
then
Code:
chmod +x leveldb/build_detect_platform
before running make -f makefile.unix

That's for the daemon, don't we have a QT?

Please ensure you run
Code:
mkdir obj
then
Code:
chmod +x leveldb/build_detect_platform
before running make -f makefile.unix

Here is a little promotional video made by rugrats: http://vimeo.com/99919258

Bounty was claimed and OP has been updated! Another video is needed of more professional quality!
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
Thanks for the answer dev,but it just the isis-qt file in the folder from the official download wallet on mega.
So i can't access to AppData/Roaming/Isiscoin for delete the files.Happen the same in another computer,any solution?Or please fix the wallet.
Thanks so much.

Quim.

This is my rental, finishing in a sec...  Most of those were mine before the diff explodes...  Was in around block 400 the diff was around 25-30 Smiley
Activity: 40
Thanks for the answer dev,but it just the isis-qt file in the folder from the official download wallet on mega.
So i can't access to AppData/Roaming/Isiscoin for delete the files.Happen the same in another computer,any solution?Or please fix the wallet.
Thanks so much.

Quim.
Activity: 126
Gigabyted do you have x15 asic? 6gh power jeez

Got into it while diff was low Smiley   its somekind of gamble, you never now, sometimes you go wild and it die, you lose, sometimes the network explodes and you win.

Got lucky this time!
I was curious because on he pool you have 6gh of power

He still has 6 gh/s power.Must be a big gpu farm ..
Activity: 263
Gigabyted do you have x15 asic? 6gh power jeez

Got into it while diff was low Smiley   its somekind of gamble, you never now, sometimes you go wild and it die, you lose, sometimes the network explodes and you win.

Got lucky this time!
I was curious because on he pool you have 6gh of power
Pages:
Jump to: