Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Isiscoin - ISIS - X15 PoW/PoS - 14% PoS Interest - Tor Whitepaper - 7/3! - page 7. (Read 55701 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
new policy from mintpal announcement https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=announce&sec=view&id=16

MintPal is adapting
07/07/2014 10:22 AM Announcements

New coin additions
We'll also be changing the way we handle new coin additions. The general feedback that we've had recently is that we have been slow in adding new coins. While this has been our way of vetting coins for quality, we appreciate that our users want to trade the most popular new coins at our exchange as soon as possible. We intend to add at least one brand new coin a week which we believe has potential and will give it fair time to prove itself. This will fit alongside our current schedule of adding coins that are already trading well elsewhere.

Mintpal says ISIS has potential
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
new policy from mintpal announcement https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=announce&sec=view&id=16

MintPal is adapting
07/07/2014 10:22 AM Announcements

New coin additions
We'll also be changing the way we handle new coin additions. The general feedback that we've had recently is that we have been slow in adding new coins. While this has been our way of vetting coins for quality, we appreciate that our users want to trade the most popular new coins at our exchange as soon as possible. We intend to add at least one brand new coin a week which we believe has potential and will give it fair time to prove itself. This will fit alongside our current schedule of adding coins that are already trading well elsewhere.
Well seems like mintpal wants to have a part of the 3 or 4 pump and dump coins that are added to bittrex every week.

this coin is added before it gets to bittrex and polo. This coin is added not via voting. Mintpal add it on its own. No coin did that !

Thats what i wrote. Mintpal saw alot of volume shift to bittrex lately, they probably want to have it back.

That would be interesting.
Activity: 398
Well seems like mintpal wants to have a part of the 3 or 4 pump and dump coins that are added to bittrex every week.

this coin is added before it gets to bittrex and polo. This coin is added not via voting. Mintpal add it on its own. No coin did that !

Thats what i wrote. Mintpal saw alot of volume shift to bittrex lately, they probably want to have it back.

Activity: 258
Holy F................ Shocked Shocked

MintPal @MintPalExchange  ·  11m
We have a new coin for you today, added a market for Isiscoin (ISIS). Happy trading! https://www.mintpal.com/market/ISIS/BTC
Activity: 398
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Activity: 252
Activity: 434
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
ISIS was just added to Mintpal.

Activity: 38

Go in twitter and ask @BittrexExchange to add ISIS, they like twitter hypes
Activity: 30
I think the coin was a great future!
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
PoS started, can anyone confirm staking?
I confirm:
PoW finished. PoS started.

Can anyone confirm staking is happening in their wallet?

Yup it's working, can't seem to get a picture to display.

https://i.imgur.com/z6e6VHJ.jpg

That's useless to hide your amount, if you let the staking adress Wink

So i can confirm that's staking work
Pages:
Jump to: