Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Isiscoin - ISIS - X15 PoW/PoS - 14% PoS Interest - Tor Whitepaper - 7/3! - page 8. (Read 55701 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
What are the transaction times like with ISIS??
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
PoS started, can anyone confirm staking?
I confirm:
PoW finished. PoS started.

Can anyone confirm staking is happening in their wallet?

Yup it's working, can't seem to get a picture to display.

https://i.imgur.com/z6e6VHJ.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
I confirm:

Can anyone confirm staking is happening in their wallet?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I confirm:
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
I heard Bittrex was talking about starting to add coins with short PoW only after they hit PoS.  They said coins were having so much trouble on the shift from PoW to PoS that listing before PoS starts can be a problem.  This doesn't mean they wont list any coin till PoW ends.  It just means less will get listed before PoW ends. 

Now bare in mind I said I heard this.  I am curious if it is true.  It seems like a bad way to fly if so.  Striking while the iron is hot was how Bittrex got big in the first place.

quite reasonable!

the coins are switching from PoW to PoS too quickly... there should be some months like GoldReserve od Siamese has, not a few days... the short PoW period causes big hashrate jumps and by the way some forks... it's not stable and serious... Personally I think that those coins are/were only fashion, like colour-coins, food-coins or animal-coins before. Anyway they have much better names now!
Activity: 140
Activity: 263
Activity: 168
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

Agree on the FUD statement, and your remark is duly noted. Can we please leave this behind us, since it is quite clear the one and the other have no relationship with each other. Seeing your twitter I expect a higher level of objectivity from you.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
This have to be the lamest fud attempt ever ..
The very first post link to Isis .. the egyptian goddess before that news about the bitcoin isis stuff even happened  Roll Eyes

You mean before Coindesk did the story?  Perhaps...

I do however believe ISIS the organization existed before the story.

Lastly. See this:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis_(disambiguation)

Anyone who googles "ISIS" would come up and find this Wikipedia article, which does in fact say:

Isis was a goddess in ancient Egyptian religion.

ISIS commonly refers to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, a militant Jihadist organization active in Iraq and Syria.

Isis or ISIS may also refer to:.....

Anyways, the person who named the coin likely saw this - and was fine with it.

And seriously folks stop using this term "FUD" it sounds ridiculous. Way overused. Like a song that just won't die.

Strato
Activity: 207
This have to be the lamest fud attempt ever ..
The very first post link to Isis .. the egyptian goddess before that news about the bitcoin isis stuff even happened  Roll Eyes
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Isis as in the Egyptian goddess or ISIS as in the Islamic State terrorist organisation?  Shocked

I think many are wondering that actually.  ISIS - ISLAMIC STATE OF IRAQ AND SYRIA

Big article on Coindesk about how ISIS is now using Bitcoin to fund terrorist operations....

http://goo.gl/bHVjJs     <---- Article on Coindesk

Great coin. Great great coin guys. Good job picking the name. Clever.

Going to go far.  Just google Bitcoin and ISIS (Terrorist Group) is the #1 News Return.

Strato

lol
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Isis as in the Egyptian goddess or ISIS as in the Islamic State terrorist organisation?  Shocked

I think many are wondering that actually.  ISIS - ISLAMIC STATE OF IRAQ AND SYRIA

Big article on Coindesk about how ISIS is now using Bitcoin to fund terrorist operations....

http://goo.gl/bHVjJs     <---- Article on Coindesk

Great coin. Great great coin guys. Good job picking the name. Clever.

Going to go far.  Just google Bitcoin and ISIS (Terrorist Group) is the #1 News Return.

Strato
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
I heard Bittrex was talking about starting to add coins with short PoW only after they hit PoS.  They said coins were having so much trouble on the shift from PoW to PoS that listing before PoS starts can be a problem.  This doesn't mean they wont list any coin till PoW ends.  It just means less will get listed before PoW ends. 

Now bare in mind I said I heard this.  I am curious if it is true.  It seems like a bad way to fly if so.  Striking while the iron is hot was how Bittrex got big in the first place.

It won't matter to much since POW is (almost) over anyway
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
POS fase starting today I think. Still like 110k ISIS to mine.
Pages:
Jump to: