Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] DOMINIUM - DECENTRALISED PROPERTY PLATFORM ON ARDOR CHILDCHAIN - page 4. (Read 23075 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
you guys are still here in Nigeria? I saw the news in my email...I'm asking simple question when the ico ends and what exchanger do you plan to listed your project ??

ITO will be ended on 31.12.2018. Dominium will be listed on some multiple Big exchanger after childchain Goes live. And Dominium are present in Nigeria

For listed on big exchange, this ico must be success to reach hardcap, i saw they have revise their hard cap from €92,500,000 to €17,500,000. its good too
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
"Buying a house is a pain the butt" Dominium aims to solve that.  What is the AFM ruling tokenising the RE industry in the Netherlands?  Thanks for any answer.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
you guys are still here in Nigeria? I saw the news in my email...I'm asking simple question when the ico ends and what exchanger do you plan to listed your project ??
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
"Buying a house is a pain the butt" Dominium aims to solve that.  What is the AFM ruling tokenising the RE industry in the Netherlands?  Thanks for any answer.
Dominium is based in the Netherlands, they will purchase property in the Netherlands, Germany and the United Kingdom as a start !
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
How much the hardcap targets? On the website the hardcap is €17,500,000 and on the white paper is €92,500,000. Thank you for answer.

That's correct. You have keen eyes. Hardcap will be set at 17.500.000 and information will be updated everywhere soon, as developers said.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
This App Does Some Property Investing For You Whilst You Exercise

Dominium — the world’s first global property platform on the blockchain — is proud to announce a new strategic partnership with WalkyFit, the fitness App that rewards physical activity with crypto coins. https://medium.com/dominium/this-app-does-some-property-investing-for-you-whilst-you-exercise-2a9da0f5301c

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

ITO will be ended on 31.12.2018. Dominium will be listed on some multiple Big exchanger after childchain Goes live. And Dominium are present in Nigeria

it is a big plan of this project and hopefully, ITO goes according to plan so that the target can be achieved and the project can be realized.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533

Activity: 476
Merit: 92
I am/was participating in both bounty campaigns from the beginning. Today, I found an ANN thread for Dominium which is posted in the wrong forum section which is bounties.

Here link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mpg-real-estate-blockchain-solution-4989887

What for a thread is this? Who is the OP? Is he from the team?

Anybody, please answer my questions.

I see that the other thread has only two pages but looks like this is the original one despite there is no discussion.

Here are a few pages full of quality posts but nobody knows nothing as we see.

So please clear thins up because like this every investor will be confused and run away fro Dominium ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
I noted that there are dozens of projects that have ambitions to make property their point of sale, but unfortunately until now there has been no good development so investors don't believe it, hopefully Dominium can learn from previous failures project.

As I see in their road map. It seems that Dominium is not supposed to start the project after raising money. It seems that the developments have been already started. This might cause some investors to be attracted.
with a reliable and trustworthy team I don't think there will be any doubt for investors to join, the dominium project will be successful and will provide promising results for all, continue to support this project with a lot of support that flows will make the team more energetic and easy to this project achieved success.
Investors' assessment is not only around the team but they also pay attention to the product, whether this product will be used by the community and others.
indeed, the success of a project in the crypto world is not only in the team, but the product offered must be able to attract investors who will join to buy it. so that success can be achieved by Dominium, let us support it so that it can succeed and develop.
it seems for now the team must work hard to be able to convince investors to join this project, because now it is increasingly difficult to find and convince investors to join the ICO project because after entering the market the price of the tokens dropped dramatically.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
I noted that there are dozens of projects that have ambitions to make property their point of sale, but unfortunately until now there has been no good development so investors don't believe it, hopefully Dominium can learn from previous failures project.

As I see in their road map. It seems that Dominium is not supposed to start the project after raising money. It seems that the developments have been already started. This might cause some investors to be attracted.
with a reliable and trustworthy team I don't think there will be any doubt for investors to join, the dominium project will be successful and will provide promising results for all, continue to support this project with a lot of support that flows will make the team more energetic and easy to this project achieved success.
Investors' assessment is not only around the team but they also pay attention to the product, whether this product will be used by the community and others.
indeed, the success of a project in the crypto world is not only in the team, but the product offered must be able to attract investors who will join to buy it. so that success can be achieved by Dominium, let us support it so that it can succeed and develop.
Activity: 518
Merit: 253

Activity: 644

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

Activity: 845
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
I see many who provide support for this project and I am convinced that in the future the target can be achieved so that the project can grow even more.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
I'm happy to see the success of this team. I have already collected a lot of information about DOMINIM project. They have a lot of investments for developing the project the. I am happy to cee your new a announcement channel.
I don't see information about the amount of money raised of DOMINIUM project. I will happy if you provide accurate information to me. I want to make an important decision based on it.
Activity: 283
I'm happy to see the success of this team. I have already collected a lot of information about DOMINIM project. They have a lot of investments for developing the project the. I am happy to cee your new a announcement channel.
Pages:
Jump to: