Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] DOMINIUM - DECENTRALISED PROPERTY PLATFORM ON ARDOR CHILDCHAIN - page 5. (Read 23075 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The project compares favorably with others nowadays. As i understand  you already have an alpha version and we can install it on your phone, right?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
FROM TELEGRAM

"Weekly Lottery to incentive the purchase of DOM tokens during the ITO

The week runs from Sunday to Sunday, starting tomorrow the 16th of September
Every Monday we will announce winners from our Weekly Lottery
Participants are all those that have purchased a minimum of 2,000 DOM tokens (200€) during the week.

🥇 First prize is €1,000 worth of DOM (1 winner)

🥈 Second prize is €500 worth of DOM (1 winner)

🥉 Third prize is €250 worth of DOM (1 winner)

🎖 Fourth prixe is €100 worth of DOM (5 winners)

🏅Fifth prize is €50 worth of DOM (5 winners)

There is only one rule and that is that a minimum of 1,000,000 DOM (€100,000) needs to be sold during the week. This Lottery will of course be supervised and Winners will be announced in our Social Media Channels.

Basically we are passing on the savings of not paying for expensive marketing campaigns to our Community. We trust you welcome these changes.

Good luck everyone and we look forward to paying out big commissions to you all. Have a great weekend.
"

https://www.nxter.org/category/nxt-weekly-news-2/
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
What problem does Dominium solve?
Dominium is building a decentralised platform for everything to do with property, from property financing (funds, bonds, loan notes, REIT’s, etc.) to property maintenance, but also property rentals and sales.
https://topicolist.com/dominium/
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
I am/was participating in both bounty campaigns from the beginning. Today, I found an ANN thread for Dominium which is posted in the wrong forum section which is bounties.

Here link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mpg-real-estate-blockchain-solution-4989887

What for a thread is this? Who is the OP? Is he from the team?
Activity: 1593
why are there 2 bounty campaigns from this DOMINIUM project and in the manager e by different people namely Woshib and Manager demiltasilker57 is there DOMINIUM there are several Bounty phases?
Please don't spam here, This is ANN thread and this is not your place to ask / discuss bounty.
Please ask via bounty telegram; https://t.me/DominiumBounty
They are divided into two pre-ITO and ITO phases, which is why you see two bounty campaigns from DOMINIUM. Dev can choose the manager for each phase that they feel suitable for the project.
I saw in this second phase there were also many participants who followed it and I also hoped that with the new manager, phase two bounties could be even more successful.
Anybody who manages the bounty campaign isn't important as long as he work according to the rules. Most important is the crowdsale, everything will be fine when they succeed. So bounty hunters should help the project be more active, and that is also to help themselves.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
why are there 2 bounty campaigns from this DOMINIUM project and in the manager e by different people namely Woshib and Manager demiltasilker57 is there DOMINIUM there are several Bounty phases?
Please don't spam here, This is ANN thread and this is not your place to ask / discuss bounty.
They are divided into two pre-ITO and ITO phases, which is why you see two bounty campaigns from DOMINIUM. Dev can choose the manager for each phase that they feel suitable for the project.
I saw in this second phase there were also many participants who followed it and I also hoped that with the new manager, phase two bounties could be even more successful.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Should you sell the assets, how do you go about selling the asset itself and make the proceeds available for the investors. Is it appraised before liqudiation? if so how do we as investors verify that

As I know, the proceeds are managed by Confidon. A Dutch accounting firm that also does fund adminstation. You have to see this as any normal company. Income is received, costs are paid (not allowed to be excessive, as supervisors and auditors would not accept), remaining income is used to buy back and burn DOM.

If assets are bought and sold, they would either make a loss or a profit and this would show up in the company accounts.
Activity: 1593
Activity: 1078
Should you sell the assets, how do you go about selling the asset itself and make the proceeds available for the investors. Is it appraised before liqudiation? if so how do we as investors verify that
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
FROM TELEGRAM

Gudo Thijssenadmin
Dear Translators,

The Dominium Team have decided to have fixed translation rewards due to low participation of translation campaign.
In addition, the translated Whitepapers have not been used, due to the fact that the Dominium Ambassadors have done the translation on these.
However we appreciate that you have spent a lot of time in translating and as such it has been agreed between Dominium and the Bounty Manager to reward you with 25% of the stakes.

Final results; Wp translators will get  8K DOM

Bounty & ANN translators will get 4K DOM ( 2K each)

We can’t justify rewarding a translator receiving 70.000 DOM tokens for translating a WP towards our Ambassadors nor to our Investors, which we trust you understand.
The remaining Tokens will be used for a new program, that will be announced later this week.

We thank you for your understanding and support.
If you have any questions to this, please contact us per mail on: [email protected]

Kind regards
The Dominium Team.

I want ask still I can be part of translation bounty, maybe website translation?
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
Activity: 350
The short answer I can give right now is that the proceeds are managed by Confidon. A Dutch accounting firm that also does fund administration. But I'm sure our admin can clarify this better.
Activity: 448
Activity: 350
This ICO is the first ICO I've ever seen on Ardor platform. Why the team decided to use Ardor?
The users of Ardor are much less than the users of platfrom like Ethereum. Don't you think you could attract more investors, if you had used Ethereum blockchain same as almost all of the other ICOs?
Hi ahmadakbari, hope this answer your question https://www.accesswire.com/503332/Global-Property-Platform-Dominium-Chooses-Ardor-Blockchain-Technology
Activity: 644
projects with the concept of property and it seems that there are already projects with concepts like this. if dominium has advantages and attractive offers, I think it will be able to compete with other projects, hopefully it can be successful and reach the target that is expected.
even though many concepts are the same but for excellence it is definitely different, and the dev team must have prepared everything well so that later this project will run smoothly and achieve targeted results. projects that have the concept of menraik will definitely be successful.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
projects with the concept of property and it seems that there are already projects with concepts like this. if dominium has advantages and attractive offers, I think it will be able to compete with other projects, hopefully it can be successful and reach the target that is expected.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
here is a countdown on the ITO website but, why it is not counting? ITO hasn't started yet? DOMINIUM - a good innovative project with the help of the tremendous work of the team the project will sucess someday.

I asked developers, and they answered me on this question: "The countdown was for the Pre-ITO which closed on 31.08.2018 The first phase of ITO started on 03.09.2018 and is 0.10€  - a massive 60% less than the final ITO price, so do not miss this opportunity. The price increases with €0.05 each phase of the ITO - final price will be €0.25. ITO ends on 31.12.2018. The counter will be removed shortly once other urgent matters have been resolved. "
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
This ICO is the first ICO I've ever seen on Ardor platform. Why the team decided to use Ardor?
The users of Ardor are much less than the users of platfrom like Ethereum. Don't you think you could attract more investors, if you had used Ethereum blockchain same as almost all of the other ICOs?
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
here is a countdown on the ITO website but, why it is not counting? ITO hasn't started yet? DOMINIUM - a good innovative project with the help of the tremendous work of the team the project will sucess someday.

The countdown was for the Pre-ITO which closed on 31.08.2018 The first phase of ITO started on 03.09.2018 and is 0.10€  - a massive 60% less than the final ITO price, so do not miss this opportunity. The price increases with €0.05 each phase of the ITO - final price will be €0.25. ITO ends on 31.12.2018. The counter will be removed shortly once other urgent matters have been resolved.
Very big price difference between phases, from 5 cents to 25 cents is the difference of 5 times. I think who wants to buy a DOM token that will do it at an early stage.

A team strategy that is able to provide good service, even though the difference is 5 cents per stage but sales can be smooth and well sold. Hopefully, it will remain smooth until the end of December.
I hope that most of the tokens will be sold before the end of ICO, the project is global and offers a wide range of services and functions. Personally, I am very interested in real estate, so I will support the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

The countdown was for the Pre-ITO which closed on 31.08.2018 The first phase of ITO started on 03.09.2018 and is 0.10€  - a massive 60% less than the final ITO price, so do not miss this opportunity. The price increases with €0.05 each phase of the ITO - final price will be €0.25. ITO ends on 31.12.2018. The counter will be removed shortly once other urgent matters have been resolved.
Very big price difference between phases, from 5 cents to 25 cents is the difference of 5 times. I think who wants to buy a DOM token that will do it at an early stage.

A team strategy that is able to provide good service, even though the difference is 5 cents per stage but sales can be smooth and well sold. Hopefully, it will remain smooth until the end of December.
Pages:
Jump to: