Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] DOMINIUM - DECENTRALISED PROPERTY PLATFORM ON ARDOR CHILDCHAIN - page 6. (Read 23075 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 25
here is a countdown on the ITO website but, why it is not counting? ITO hasn't started yet? DOMINIUM - a good innovative project with the help of the tremendous work of the team the project will sucess someday.

The countdown was for the Pre-ITO which closed on 31.08.2018 The first phase of ITO started on 03.09.2018 and is 0.10€  - a massive 60% less than the final ITO price, so do not miss this opportunity. The price increases with €0.05 each phase of the ITO - final price will be €0.25. ITO ends on 31.12.2018. The counter will be removed shortly once other urgent matters have been resolved.
Very big price difference between phases, from 5 cents to 25 cents is the difference of 5 times. I think who wants to buy a DOM token that will do it at an early stage.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
do you really have to register for KYC? When will token sale end? How much in 1 dom? Where is i can to exchange this token
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
here is a countdown on the ITO website but, why it is not counting? ITO hasn't started yet? DOMINIUM - a good innovative project with the help of the tremendous work of the team the project will sucess someday.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
do you really have to register for KYC? When will token sale end? How much in 1 dom? Where is i can to exchange this token
Dominium ICO ends on December 31st or ITO fourth phase sold out soon. The value of 1 DOM depends on each phase. There is no information exchange before the ITO ends. Read more FAQ.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533

AML/KYC will be requiered at the stage that you want to withdraw and/or invest DOM tokens. Once DOMINIUM go live with the childchain everyone is able to withdraw, this will be in Q4-2018.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
This project looks good. I must give it a try. I must read the whitepaper carefully. Global property platform with 30,000 users in 165 countries. Wow this is a good fact. I will surely give this a try.
if you are interested there is a good idea to understand about this project and join in to enliven this project, more and more participants will join the more crowded promotions for this project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
This project looks good. I must give it a try. I must read the whitepaper carefully. Global property platform with 30,000 users in 165 countries. Wow this is a good fact. I will surely give this a try.
Activity: 154
this is a very extraordinary project, so many people want this project to be successful later, it is a pity that if the project is good but it must fail in the future, many people hope that the team will give satisfactory results later.
Activity: 126
Hello
I'm interested in your project. Can you please explain simply how does this Deal Generator works?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Dominium Is Putting Property On The Blockchain
Global property platform with 30,000 users in 165 countries launches ITO today with a view to apply blockchain technology to the real estate market on a global scale https://medium.com/dominium/dominium-is-putting-property-on-the-blockchain-52aaab05946e
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
there is nothing wrong we support this project to be able to succeed in the future, because this project seems to be promising if it can achieve its success. always look forward to new news from the team for this project.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

I see you comment a lot in this thread.

Who are you? Are you involved in this ICO? Are you from the team?

Or maybe a shill?

I am not from the team. I am posting stuff from dominium's announcement channel because no one is posting them here for BCT community.
Activity: 476
Merit: 92

I see you comment a lot in this thread.

Who are you? Are you involved in this ICO? Are you from the team?

Or maybe a shill?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Interview of Mark Lloyd and Esther Dekker on Caribbean Blockchain Network About what the platform is going to do, How the Dominium platform will work and why Dominium should be considerd a platform who will disrupt the traditional real estate market for good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAPzQ3lsLQA
legendary
On 3rd of September, the ITO will for dominium start at €0.10 per token, so this could be your last chance to buy DOM at €0.05.
There is very little time left for an investor to decide whether to join the Dominance project early. Half of the investment value in a few days is very large, so they need to be quick to choose.
legendary
On 3rd of September, the ITO will for dominium start at €0.10 per token, so this could be your last chance to buy DOM at €0.05.
You are right. I agree with your argument, as far as I know, if a token from a project is not sold out, the token will be burned. Hopefully this project token sold out quickly.
They don't seem to burn unsold tokens because each stage will sell out before moving on to another stage. They have plans to burn but that is to burn the tokens that have bought back cheaply in the market.
legendary
Found another great article by Crypto Daily

The Solution To The Broken Real Estate Market – Dominium
https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/08/the-solution-to-the-broken-real-estate-market-dominium/

Pages:
Jump to: