Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] MDL Talent Hub - The trustchain for talent sourcing indsutry - page 16. (Read 50722 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Openness of the blockchain will ensure transparency of estimates. Nobody can abuse them.
The developers plan to launch an AI later, which will help in solving these issues. Those who try to abuse the capabilities of the system will have few chances.
But is it possible to use AI in such a delicate sphere as talents?
Activity: 588
Blokchain + AI it will be a revolutionary bundle.
I've seen similar bundles in other projects, but I've never seen anything like it in this area.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Openness of the blockchain will ensure transparency of estimates. Nobody can abuse them.
The developers plan to launch an AI later, which will help in solving these issues. Those who try to abuse the capabilities of the system will have few chances.
Blokchain + AI it will be a revolutionary bundle.
Activity: 910
Strong AI can become the core of the entire platform and further speed up its work. I hope it will be developed as soon as possible.
Merit: 0
Perhaps during the first phase, everything will change so much that this task will become irrelevant. The project seems to me to be very innovative and adaptable to rapid changes.
In the most optimistic case, we will talk about the industry before the MDL project and the industry after the MDL project. The MDL platform will be applicable in many areas.
I wonder how the work of the platform will affect the earnings of top stars.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Activity: 336
Perhaps during the first phase, everything will change so much that this task will become irrelevant. The project seems to me to be very innovative and adaptable to rapid changes.
In the most optimistic case, we will talk about the industry before the MDL project and the industry after the MDL project. The MDL platform will be applicable in many areas.
Activity: 364
And how will the quality and reputation of the new talent be classified or processed? Was there an interview? How can I request the service of a new talent but with a guarantee that it has experience for the service requested?
As I understand the experience and feedback on all the participants will be in the blockchain and you can see it there.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
In the digital sphere, such changes occur quickly. And in fact now the whole world is a world of new technologies and people's adaptability to rapid changes is only increasing.
But for more widespread distribution, developers need to come up with ways to quickly engage the inertial part of the audience in the platform.
I think in Asia are so many people that, for starters, you can choose the extensive way of development.
Indeed, but that means what I said will be relevant for the next phase of the project development.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
It is very likely that the regulators will not put pressure on cryptocurrencies. But their position regarding ICO is not completely clear.
The existing pressure has already been enough to make the market seriously damaged. I hope soon we will see his recovery.
To a certain extent, the supervision will make the project more and more standardized, avoid many false items, only the survival of the fittest, the password world can develop better.
In the digital sphere, such changes occur quickly. And in fact now the whole world is a world of new technologies and people's adaptability to rapid changes is only increasing.
But for more widespread distribution, developers need to come up with ways to quickly engage the inertial part of the audience in the platform.
I think in Asia are so many people that, for starters, you can choose the extensive way of development.
Indeed, but that means what I said will be relevant for the next phase of the project development.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
It is very likely that the regulators will not put pressure on cryptocurrencies. But their position regarding ICO is not completely clear.
The existing pressure has already been enough to make the market seriously damaged. I hope soon we will see his recovery.
Profitable changes very quickly find their target audience.
Those people and companies that do not take part in them very quickly turn out to be "out of the market".
I do not know how fast development will go in this case, but your scenario is very optimistic. If the platform becomes the basis for the new market, this will be a phenomenal success.
Activity: 910
And how will the quality and reputation of the new talent be classified or processed? Was there an interview? How can I request the service of a new talent but with a guarantee that it has experience for the service requested?
As I understand the experience and feedback on all the participants will be in the blockchain and you can see it there.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

New technologies are replacing old models of work. Of course there are dissatisfied with this, but progress can not be stopped.
It takes time. The society does not just accept different changes.
Those people and companies that do not take part in them very quickly turn out to be "out of the market".

New technologies are replacing old models of work. Of course there are dissatisfied with this, but progress can not be stopped.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Meta-data mining will be activated via the CXO Skyledger protocol. this will be supported by MDL Token. with the development of this project will prapare a very extraordinary platfoam.
Can you talk about this in more detail? Or give a link to this information?
Pages:
Jump to: