Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] MDL Talent Hub - The trustchain for talent sourcing indsutry - page 15. (Read 50722 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I see that the new ICO tracker rated the platform and the score is again above average.
That's good news, isn't it? We will hope that the project will rise.
Good grades are always good news. Such ratings give the team and investors confidence.
Activity: 476
In this case, this is a very reasonable application, which will not cause disputes about subjectivity.
I think that very quickly AI will develop to a level that will allow it to evaluate even such "subtle" things as talent, aesthetics, etc.
I do not know whether there is a need for this. Subjectively, people argue even among themselves.
Activity: 588
Any news, devs?
How is the development of the product and preparation for ICO? For a long time there were no updates.
Try to look at the social networks of the project, there are usually more details.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Not best rating from ICOrating, but in general, the project looks attractive.
I do not trust trackers at all. Nothing can replace own analysis.
Activity: 910
Any news, devs?
How is the development of the product and preparation for ICO? For a long time there were no updates.
Everything goes on the road map, no surprises.
Activity: 336
Not best rating from ICOrating, but in general, the project looks attractive.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I see that the new ICO tracker rated the platform and the score is again above average.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Any news, devs?
I think the most interesting news will be on the 24th of March, on the first day of sales of tokens on ICO. It will be possible to evaluate how much the project is of interest to investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Any news, devs?
Activity: 476
But is it possible to use AI in such a delicate sphere as talents?
AI will not evaluate the talents, AI will fight bots and other violations in the system.
In this case, this is a very reasonable application, which will not cause disputes about subjectivity.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Blokchain + AI it will be a revolutionary bundle.

It is the perfect fit because blockchain can deliver exactly the data that AI needs to function productively.
I agree with you, open arrays of relevant single-valued data is the place where AI can prove itself on the best side.
Activity: 588
I've seen similar bundles in other projects, but I've never seen anything like it in this area.
It's not surprising, progress does not stand still and now every project uses AI.
Maybe, but I always enjoy such events when I meet them in an unexpected place.
Activity: 910
The developers plan to launch an AI later, which will help in solving these issues. Those who try to abuse the capabilities of the system will have few chances.
Strong AI can become the core of the entire platform and further speed up its work. I hope it will be developed as soon as possible.
It is very likely that this will happen, in any case a good result at ICO will bring the fulfillment of these plans closer.
Do you think that with different amounts of collected money, the speed of execution of road map items will be different?
Merit: 0
In the most optimistic case, we will talk about the industry before the MDL project and the industry after the MDL project. The MDL platform will be applicable in many areas.
I wonder how the work of the platform will affect the earnings of top stars.
If we reason logically then the distribution of earnings will be more just. It turns out that the top stars will earn a little less, and the talents of "average size" will earn more.
Not everyone is interested in justice  Wink
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Perhaps during the first phase, everything will change so much that this task will become irrelevant. The project seems to me to be very innovative and adaptable to rapid changes.
In the most optimistic case, we will talk about the industry before the MDL project and the industry after the MDL project. The MDL platform will be applicable in many areas.
In the most optimistic case, we will be shareholders of this company  Wink
I wonder how the work of the platform will affect the earnings of top stars.
If we reason logically then the distribution of earnings will be more just. It turns out that the top stars will earn a little less, and the talents of "average size" will earn more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The developers plan to launch an AI later, which will help in solving these issues. Those who try to abuse the capabilities of the system will have few chances.
Strong AI can become the core of the entire platform and further speed up its work. I hope it will be developed as soon as possible.
It is very likely that this will happen, in any case a good result at ICO will bring the fulfillment of these plans closer.
I've seen similar bundles in other projects, but I've never seen anything like it in this area.
It's not surprising, progress does not stand still and now every project uses AI.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Openness of the blockchain will ensure transparency of estimates. Nobody can abuse them.

It is the perfect fit because blockchain can deliver exactly the data that AI needs to function productively.
Pages:
Jump to: