Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] MDL Talent Hub - The trustchain for talent sourcing indsutry - page 17. (Read 50722 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

New technologies are replacing old models of work. Of course there are dissatisfied with this, but progress can not be stopped.
It takes time. The society does not just accept different changes.
In the digital sphere, such changes occur quickly. And in fact now the whole world is a world of new technologies and people's adaptability to rapid changes is only increasing.
In any case, the market is oriented towards those who are able to perceive changes.
Activity: 910
Talents are something that gives a huge profit. If this search system is effective, then the platform will be very profitable.
Much depends on their implementation and application. The talent needs to be successfully applied.
The MDL platform will contribute to the proper development of talent. All sides of this cooperation will benefit.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

New technologies are replacing old models of work. Of course there are dissatisfied with this, but progress can not be stopped.
In the digital sphere, such changes occur quickly. And in fact now the whole world is a world of new technologies and people's adaptability to rapid changes is only increasing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
It is very likely that the regulators will not put pressure on cryptocurrencies. But their position regarding ICO is not completely clear.
In fact, good projects (like MDL) will only benefit from cooperation with regulators. If such projects are guaranteed by regulators, they will receive huge investments from the banking sector and investment funds that are now specializing in traditional sectors of the economy.

I do not think that this is difficult for a successful project.
For young projects, I think this is a problem. Now even the working projects are badly affected.
This is a temporary phenomenon, even in the medium term, good projects are in a magnificent position and will certainly give a good income to investors.
Activity: 364

The investment capacity is not that big, only $ 20 million. Those who want to enter this asset need to hurry.
I think that among ICO today there is a lot of competition. I suppose that there are fewer people willing to invest in new projects. Now the already working projects have suffered greatly.
I think competition is great among the same projects. I do not know what kind of project can compete with this.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Meta-data mining will be activated via the CXO Skyledger protocol. this will be supported by MDL Token. with the development of this project will prapare a very extraordinary platfoam.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

I do not think that this is difficult for a successful project.
For young projects, I think this is a problem. Now even the working projects are badly affected.
Activity: 56
This search engine is designed with maximum efficiency. the result is likely to be excellent. I watched the Safinus project. saw there too interesting ideas.
Activity: 910
This is a project that is really needed by our real world. We face different changes and challenges therefore talent sourcing indsutry has good prospects.
This project is good because it differs from all others and tries to bring revolutionary changes to the talent market.
Activity: 476
I like your approach, I follow the same strategy. Profit is made by the current business, not by speculation. The MDL project in this regard is very attractive.
It seems to me that the platform will be very popular in Asia. How easy it will be to win a position in the market of Europe and America, I do not presume to judge.
If all legal issues are resolved, then in these markets there will be no problems whatsoever.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
This is a project that is really needed by our real world. We face different changes and challenges therefore talent sourcing indsutry has good prospects.
I like your approach, I follow the same strategy. Profit is made by the current business, not by speculation. The MDL project in this regard is very attractive.
It seems to me that the platform will be very popular in Asia. How easy it will be to win a position in the market of Europe and America, I do not presume to judge.
Everywhere different traditions and schemes of work, but this concept is most effective at the moment so it will be popular everywhere.
Activity: 588
Even the audience of Asia is enough for the project to bring a mad profit to investors.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I would not make any forecasts now. The market is extremely unstable, but for those who have a lot of free money to invest, gold times are coming - there are a lot of cheap assets on the market.
It seems to me better not to engage in speculation but to invest in serious ICO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I would not make any forecasts now. The market is extremely unstable, but for those who have a lot of free money to invest, gold times are coming - there are a lot of cheap assets on the market.
If you focus on prices, then you returned almost to the beginning of 2017.
It seems that we have the opportunity to return to even earlier times. It makes me happy - then the ICO brought x100 and more in a short time.
As far as I remember, the ICO boom at that time was beginning to acquire the widest scope.
This is quite logical. If investments in coins do not yield profits for a long time, investors are looking for new ways to increase their capital. And in this case, ICO is the best way for everyone.
Activity: 364
If you focus on prices, then you returned almost to the beginning of 2017.
As far as I remember, the ICO boom at that time was beginning to acquire the widest scope.
Pages:
Jump to: