Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] MDL Talent Hub - The trustchain for talent sourcing indsutry - page 31. (Read 50722 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Nice, we can now get to ask questions about the future, plans, partnerships, and so on.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109

Hi everyone! This is the MDL Talent Hub Team, we are a global trustchain connecting performers to gigs and brands to audiences using blockchain technology!
As part of getting to know you better and to answer your questions and concerns, we are hosting an Ask Me Anything on AMAFeed, please ask all your questions there! You will then get the answer to all your questions at the end of the AMA!
Link: http://bit.ly/2CAEedu

Do you have any advertising plans besides bounty campaign for the upcoming token sale on March 10?
Does MDL's Initial Token Offering have bonus structure?

We are still considering it

I hope the reconsideration came to reality, to reward early adopters and supporters who can't purchase on Pre-ITO.
The result PRE-ITO was very successful. We are sure that the main ITO will pass perfectly =) Our project is necessary for people.

I hope the reconsideration came to reality, to reward early adopters and supporters who can't purchase on Pre-ITO.
Activity: 294

Successful Initial Token Offering. A project that aims decentralize talent sourcing industry. Creative minds and artist should keep their eyes on this project.
That's a pretty good press exposure you got there. Congratulations for reaching the hard cap of Pre-ITO. I am now waiting for your ITO and begun to support this project.
of course this is a satisfactory result, there may still be a chance if want to participate
i think pre-ITO results will have a big impact on ITO and it seems more enthusiasm, no doubt to achieve success

Yes, it will have an impact on main ITO. I was surprised that some people are more interested in projects that don't really have much decentralization solution. But this one, I think this project is the first to cover this concept. This is the first time I see a project about talent sourcing industry.
Yes, everyone in the team is himself a creative person, so they understand for whom they make the site and what should be there.
And yes, reaching hard cap - that's not every project can boast of.

That's amazing to hear. Being creative is a must now in business nowadays. Too bad, I'm not creative enough that's why I can't finalize my project yet. My idea still lacks creativity and I still lack skills but still hopeful for it. In the meantime, I focus myself on learning from projects like MDL and what solution they offer.
That's a pretty good press exposure you got there. Congratulations for reaching the hard cap of Pre-ITO. I am now waiting for your ITO and begun to support this project.
of course this is a satisfactory result, there may still be a chance if want to participate
i think pre-ITO results will have a big impact on ITO and it seems more enthusiasm, no doubt to achieve success

Yes, it will have an impact on main ITO. I was surprised that some people are more interested in projects that don't really have much decentralization solution. But this one, I think this project is the first to cover this concept. This is the first time I see a project about talent sourcing industry.
Yes, everyone in the team is himself a creative person, so they understand for whom they make the site and what should be there.
And yes, reaching hard cap - that's not every project can boast of.
Thank you!
The team is trying very hard to make a good product.

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

💞 The MDL team congratulates all who is in love 💞

MDL ICO-REVIEW FROM GERMANY

✎ SIGN UP TO GET ITO REMINDER
--
Site: http://mdl.life

Activity: 966
Merit: 264
MDL Talent Hub Achieves Half-Million Dollar Pre-Sale Target

Recognizing the challenges of traditional talent sourcing, the primary objectives of MDL Talent Hub will be to introduce a new era of talent sourcing, making it synonymous with efficiency and transparency. With market participants so diverse, from dancers and performers to models and actors, the supply and demand channels that currently exist are fragmented and unclear, making it difficult for talents as well as employers to identify the right fit.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/mdl-talent-hub-achieves-pre-sale-target/

Pages:
Jump to: