Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] MDL Talent Hub - The trustchain for talent sourcing indsutry - page 33. (Read 50722 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
At the moment we are also working on the rebranding of MDL Talent Hub.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109

We are going to record such Q&A sessions every week. So everyone is welcome to leave their questions to us.

VIDEO: MDL Talent Hub - Pre-ITO Q&A

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Wow... This is a nice airdrop  Smiley
Joined! Thank you! A project with great potential. I'm sure that will be successful in the near future, this project should attract many serious investors and many active promoters to promote this amazing project. Good luck.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This project MDL Talent will be of great help for the talented individuals, this platform will help them to showcase their talent and for everyone to develop their skills, if this project is on it's full implementation.With this kind of support will give everyone to always hone their talent to the fullest to be better.
Please, don't litter a subject and publish in the correct thread. Reports in this thread won't be included.
On Monday going to visit Shanghai-based exchange c2cx regarding MDL listing after the ITO.
Activity: 280
MDL projects with themes such as talent search using blockchain technology will build a scoring system for each participant and thus bring transparency and credibility to the market. success for this project.
Can I ask you - why did you choose the Waves protocol instead of the Ethereum for the coins? Coins on the platform Waves are now not so popular on crypto-exchanges and this will affect the future value of your coins

Please check HERE
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
Bringing transparency and efficiency to the talent sourcing market, it will be my first to hear a project on this kind here in crypto, and also entertainment is a big industry now adays so this project has a lot of petential to grow, i will keep an eye on this, best of luck to those people behind this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Can I ask you - why did you choose the Waves protocol instead of the Ethereum for the coins? Coins on the platform Waves are now not so popular on crypto-exchanges and this will affect the future value of your coins
Pages:
Jump to: