Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip! - page 11. (Read 1996 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Will I have an airdrop? I would be happy to participate - not only increased interest in the project, but probably would have received a profit
At least we can using it for tip someone who we want. I don't see any airdrop at here? Or i have any mistake?
When i click at ANN thread for Tip TOken airdrop, i see they said that it is closed. We are so unlucky for passed it.

Good afternoon,

Indeed, the first airdrop is over.
A second one will be released this weekend, so stay tuned !
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Will it change the tipping industrury? How do you think?
I think it has a huge posibility to improve the tipping system in the future. Based on thier wp restaurants, transportation and other business entities will benefit on this platform.

From the word itself, "Revolutionizing the way you tip!". So, we can really can go further about the platform and maybe their features can be access globally. It is like instead of fiat, we can directly give tip in crypto.

I am not sure, but how this project can attract investors to participate and how they will encourage people to support this kind of project? I am curious now how they will do this.

Same question, still I don't get the point..
The only right decision will be to start bounty campaign if it isn't started yet. Also new large investors will be attracted with it. Active promotion of the project is necessary.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Hello,

The tipper does not need to have an account on our platform nor register here to tip content creator and services providers.
Imagine a youtuber posts a video you like, you want to tip him and see his SAN in the description.
You just click on SAN and it redirects you to our platform where you simply tip him in 1 click without having to log into TTT's platform.
You only need to login to your metamask wallet (or similar products).

I can understand it now, and that means the TTT will be in the tippers metamask. It could be one click to tip but it means there will be a transaction fee and a transaction time since it will go through Ethereum Blockchain.
Yes. Also they are using etherum blockchian so the transactions too would be much more faster than the transactions on bitcoin blockchain. This project can really be great ahead and even i do trust this project now.
Er-20 i really wish it was their own coin in their blockchain they will have more control and better creativity

Hello SlimShady,

At first, we were wondering what was the best choice : make our own blockchain or use ETH's one.
We finally ended up using eth's one and the reason why is because we want a large audience to use our SAN.
If we had built our own blockchain, people could have tipped TTT easily, but only TTT.
Using ethereum's blockchain, every single ERC20 coin can use our SAN technology, and we are actually discussing a lot of partnerships with other projects.

Then this is good so that you can maximize the use SAN technology. About the partnership, hopefully the team can get a good partner in order for them to get more people to support the project.

The tipper does not need to have an account on our platform nor register here to tip content creator and services providers.
Imagine a youtuber posts a video you like, you want to tip him and see his SAN in the description.
You just click on SAN and it redirects you to our platform where you simply tip him in 1 click without having to log into TTT's platform.

I see one problem with that, most of those youtube like receive tips in popular coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin , Dash etc and I don't see them asking to be tip in ER20 TOKEN. You service will be limit to Er20 token?

Good morning,

Our first goal is to implement the CNS (Custom Name Service) on ETH's blockchain.
Right after, we will offer every single blockchain to work on implementing the CNS on their network.
For example, we are considering implementing the CNS with ETC soon after.
CNS or Custom Name Service is like KYC? I just want to clarify it if they are the same. This couls be convenient to the member if you will do that way.

Hello

The Custom Name Service is the SAN applied to a specific blockchain.
If we deploy the CNS on ETH's blockchain, it means you can create Short Address Names (SAN) with every ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I think it has a huge posibility to improve the tipping system in the future. Based on thier wp restaurants, transportation and other business entities will benefit on this platform.

From the word itself, "Revolutionizing the way you tip!". So, we can really can go further about the platform and maybe their features can be access globally. It is like instead of fiat, we can directly give tip in crypto.

I am not sure, but how this project can attract investors to participate and how they will encourage people to support this kind of project? I am curious now how they will do this.

Same question, still I don't get the point..
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 4
Will I have an airdrop? I would be happy to participate - not only increased interest in the project, but probably would have received a profit
At least we can using it for tip someone who we want. I don't see any airdrop at here? Or i have any mistake?
When i click at ANN thread for Tip TOken airdrop, i see they said that it is closed. We are so unlucky for passed it.

Always too late  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Everyone says that the project had some problems. But I do not understand what these problems were and whether the development team could cope with this problem? I hope that she was not in the legal field? I hope that everything is ok with the laws?

Let's see an official announcement from the dev if this project really have some serious problems. Because having some light problems in a new project is normal.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

I see one problem with that, most of those youtube like receive tips in popular coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin , Dash etc and I don't see them asking to be tip in ER20 TOKEN. You service will be limit to Er20 token?

Good morning,

Our first goal is to implement the CNS (Custom Name Service) on ETH's blockchain.
Right after, we will offer every single blockchain to work on implementing the CNS on their network.
Thia will be great for the project giving a chance ans convenient way to tipped people. I hope that the project will be popular and going to be successful soon.
Yes, the platform looks more unique from other platforms. They are coming with a problem-solving solution. I really hope very soon the team behind the project will take this platform to the great height.
Activity: 434
Activity: 196
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Good morning,

Thia will be great for the project giving a chance ans convenient way to tipped people. I hope that the project will be popular and going to be successful soon.

Good morning,

Activity: 294
I am really and very glad for this kind of project. This project which is the The Tip Token (TTT) has a great potential in this community of crypto currency. This project has a team working behind it that is very responsible to its work that we can really see its effort and time to this project, answering all the people's queries and questions of the different people regarding The Tip Token.
Activity: 116
Merit: 24
I am not sure why there is a need for a specific token just to tip someone. Why can't we just use the token or coin that we have instead of going through further efforts to get TTT in order to tip someone.

Good Morning Arvilaine,

It is all about adoption.
We are targeting content creators and services providers, offering them a simple way to be tipped and to attract customers to their website/platform/app.

They could of course put their eth address on the website with a text "tip me in eth here" but the tipper would have to open his wallet, check the public key, verify it twice and then finally send it.
With TTT, we offer a custom image or a SAN at your brand name "DeviantArt" (for example) that links the tipper directly to a platform where all he has to do is click once to send a tip.

Simplicity is important as tippers are offering extra money. They can easily lose motivation if it takes them 10 minutes and a lot of effort to send a simple tip.

As what I understand, a tipper has to be part of a platform because he is so generous that he likes tipping a lot. Does that mean he needs to register, create an account, purchase TTT with Ethereum or other available cryptocurrencies so it will be convenient for him to tip?

Hello,

The tipper doesn't need to be part of the platform.
Imagine you go on youtube, you randomly bump into a video you like and you want to tip it.
Fortunately, the youtuber has written down his SAN in the description.
To tip him, you simply need to click on the SAN and it will link you to TTT's platform where you can directly tip him in one click without having to log in or register to the platform itself.
You just need to be connected to metamask for example (or similar options).

youtubers mostly write down their btc/eth/ltc/xmr etc.. addresses to get a tip. There are already too many alternatives. I guess they make this project to just raise funds for their private purposes and not for their ICO ...

Hello,

Writing down an address doesn't make it easy to tip. Tippers still have to go to their wallet and do the whole transaction process, with a risk to make a mistake in the process.
Moreover, you are only talking about a few youtubers related to the crypto world. We are targeting every single content creator and services provider, crypto or non-crypto related.
Websites like DeviantArt, Click&Boat, HostelWorld or even Wikipedia could simply use our widget to accept TTT tips.

I will also add that we do not have a soft cap as we are a motivated team working on a product we believe is a revolution.
We already have a lot of partnerships and we are discussing a major partnership with a consortium of more than 150 companies to list TTT as the official tipping currency in their shops.
Activity: 154
I'm interested in watching this project, I think that the team can cope and solve problems, most importantly, they do not remain silent on the questions, but quickly respond to them

True,  they easily answered those who are in confusion about the project.  That is a good move  to catch the heart of investors.  I hope the team will continue what they had started and also I hope that they will be more active and flexible in whatever problems encounteered.

Hello,

I can understand it now, and that means the TTT will be in the tippers metamask. It could be one click to tip but it means there will be a transaction fee and a transaction time since it will go through Ethereum Blockchain.
Yes. Also they are using etherum blockchian so the transactions too would be much more faster than the transactions on bitcoin blockchain. This project can really be great ahead and even i do trust this project now.
Er-20 i really wish it was their own coin in their blockchain they will have more control and better creativity

Hello SlimShady,

At first, we were wondering what was the best choice : make our own blockchain or use ETH's one.
We finally ended up using eth's one and the reason why is because we want a large audience to use our SAN.
If we had built our own blockchain, people could have tipped TTT easily, but only TTT.
Using ethereum's blockchain, every single ERC20 coin can use our SAN technology, and we are actually discussing a lot of partnerships with other projects.

Hello,

Morning Arvilaine,

Indeed there will be a gas price to pay and there will be a transaction time, which also exist on other blockchains.
However, you are not paying for a service, you are sending a tip. It means that the transaction time doesn't really matter.
If the person being tipped receives the tips in 12 hours instead of 12 minutes, it won't make a difference to him ; meaning that you can put a lower gas price for your tip transaction.
Thus, we believe eth's blockchain is the most adequate for TTT as this is the blockchain with the most coins and so, the biggest audience.
Pages:
Jump to: