Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥IVY🔥 FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT BUSINESS PAYMENTS GLOBALLY. - page 21. (Read 5573 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I wanted to know what is your advantage over your competitors? There are many ways to do what you have to offer why should I use your product?

Advantages of Ivy Network over traditional payment networks
- Securely facilitate the transfer of cryptocurrency payments while associating KYC and KYT data via the trusted, distributed ivyKoin network
- Securely store an immutable reference to supporting transaction data in a public blockchain
- Embed more KYT & KYC information into the transfer than traditional payment methods
- Able to be integrated into existing banking software
- Offer easy integration into accounting software for bookkeeping efficiency
- Provide revocable access to KYC/KYT data to financial institutions, accountants, company managers and others, depending on the information they require
Activity: 89
Yet another good campaign but I missed it due to some priorities but I just hope before it will end I could join even a part week for this good pre ICO campaign. Wishing all the luck and success
Activity: 81
I wanted to know what is your advantage over your competitors? There are many ways to do what you have to offer why should I use your product?
Activity: 50
You have real service and your token will be listed on Hitbtc soon, I’ll buy some.
Activity: 50
Where can I see the whole list of countries availabled for shippment of your payment? Also I would like to know what local currencies will be supported (I see only usd and eur signs on the pic, hopefully that is not what you concider as "local" currencies).
Activity: 44
So far do you have an alpha version? Would like to get an impression of the platform in action. Can you make that available or is it already somewhere accesssible?
Activity: 86
While learning about this project better than ever, then it would be great if we put some lines on what to perform at the moments.
Activity: 103
I saw that your Token will be listed on Hitbtc. Nice step guys. Keep going
Activity: 93
Do you plan to make Bounty campaign?
Activity: 104
The idea is really unique which is something rare to find this day
Activity: 152
Sensational project full of ambition and concreteness. A step forward towards a future of blockchain
Activity: 89
Can we use your token to pay in online store?
Activity: 154
You have a very good mission, then business will be very safe through FIAT and Cryptocurrency. I appreciate your development project
copper member
Activity: 30
The IVY team has very interesting ideas in the field of electronic payment systems. I wish your project prosperity and achievement of your goals! Thanks for the generous wounty program!

Thank you. For anyone else interested in joining the bounty go to https://bounty.ivykoin.com
copper member
Activity: 30
So the goal of the IVY token is to be a part of everyone’s day-to-day business transaction behavior or understand the underlying complexity of the Blockchain technology.

Correct. Ivy will be used to facilitate transactions by bringing the benefits of the blockchain to daily transactions for business' world wide.
Activity: 93
The IVY team has very interesting ideas in the field of electronic payment systems. I wish your project prosperity and achievement of your goals! Thanks for the generous wounty program!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
long-term project with an interesting concept. providing convenience to platform holders and investors in FIAT business transactions. utilizing blockchain technology and support from a team of experienced professionals in their field I think this project will get positive support from invetor. hopefully this project can be realized and successful for many who feel the benefits offered.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
What can you tell about advantages of Ivy Network over traditional payment networks? How does this system stand out among others?
They have many advantages among similar systems, for example: Securely facilitate the transfer of cryptocurrency payments while associating KYC and KYT data via the trusted, distributed ivyKoin network
Securely store an immutable reference to supporting transaction data in a public blockchain
Embed more KYT & KYC information into the transfer than traditional payment methods
Able to be integrated into existing banking software
Offer easy integration into accounting software for bookkeeping efficiency
Provide revocable access to KYC/KYT data to financial institutions, accountants, company managers and others, depending on the information they require
Pages:
Jump to: