Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥IVY🔥 FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT BUSINESS PAYMENTS GLOBALLY. - page 17. (Read 5573 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
 it is agood idea but need some legit companies to adopt the project payment system . watching for further development
Activity: 252
I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers
Ivy is a blockchain-based technology for FIAT & cryptocurrency business transactions which require extensive verification in the international monetary system. The Ivy network utilizes Ivy (IVY) tokens which carry KYC & KYT data points critical for Financial Institution validation.
Activity: 252
https://medium.com/@ivykoin/conference-cryptoinvest-summit-cfc5f978c18d
"What was refreshing to see was the growing interest in the importance of KYC and the KYC related projects. Financial institutions, banks and exchanges are seeing the everincreasing importance of being able to meet regulatory requirements and are turning to companies like us to bring a solution to the table."
Activity: 220
did you have a plan to make a bounty campaign for this project,,
nice looking ANN thread . good luck for your project
awesome design, This is the best project I found, good luck with your project
They have a bounty :https://bounty.ivykoin.com/, but it is already ending. I think there will be one more during ICO.
Activity: 220
I have just one question, will everyone who invested in ICO get the  IVY card or do you have some minimum investment for that
Interesting question, it seems to me that not all investors will receive cards, I think this is a separate issue.
Activity: 93
I have just one question, will everyone who invested in ICO get the  IVY card or do you have some minimum investment for that
Activity: 50
did you have a plan to make a bounty campaign for this project,,
nice looking ANN thread . good luck for your project
awesome design, This is the best project I found, good luck with your project
Activity: 103
I like your business concept and it can be very successful if you can follow it up judiciously and implement those objectives you have already outlined in your whitepaper. Wishing you success.

Activity: 89
Pretty interesting project. I visited the website and seeing many members interacting each other and like freedom of speech. I think this project will become famous soon.
Activity: 50
I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers
Activity: 81
I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?
I am interested in promoting this project. Could I join Beta here? Is here any referral program?
Activity: 113
decentralized payment and autonomous, great. this means that the project has been very much in the process of developing it, it seems that the team is also very confident.
Activity: 97
The idea is very nice and if you really thrive in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be cool.
Activity: 44
 I'm going to promote you on social media. Any camp?
Activity: 86
 I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.
Activity: 224
"Last week key members of the team attended the CryptoInvest Summit in Los Angeles. The summit featured more than 100 speakers, educational panels, fireside chats, ICO pitch stages and 70 technology companies on the expo floor. There were 4,500+ attendees, including entrepreneurs, investors, venture capitalists, ICO Advisories and blockchain enthusiasts."
Ivy Advisor, Tom Marchesello, was also on hand for some valuable face-to-face time and making introductions to potential partners also in attendance at CryptoInvest.
"Whilst the summit was definitely geared towards startups in the pre-ICO phase, there were very interesting and heated debates on some of the panels. Particularly those focused around regulation & marketing in an environment where blockchain & cryptocurrencies are unable to market or advertise on many mainstream ad networks and social platforms. We feel this has been an over-reaction and have been trying to change this perception in the market in our own small way through existing relationships."
"In the US especially, regulation is on the tip of everyone’s tongue as the SEC and many other regulatory bodies start to dig into blockchain & altcoins. We had some really interesting discussions with a startup called VRBex — An exchange positioning itself as the first fully compliant exchange in the U.S. It will be interesting to see how their exchange develops and we look forward to catching up with them in the coming months."
Activity: 224
I would like to know more about the company's plans in the near future
H2 2017
Establishment Of Partnership With ASX:CCA
Partnership with US award-winning ASX listed Fintech Solutions and Blockchain Investment Company Change Financial Limited
H1 2018
- Token Security Audit
Smart Contract coding and auditing
- Token Generation Event
The Token Generation Event allows to substantially accelerated platform development
and incentivization of early users onto the Platform
- Business Development
Recruitment for key positions. Ivy community development, marketing and introduction to mainstream media
- Application Development
Establishment of a test network with smart contracts
- Open Communication With Financial Institutions
Develop communication channels for Financial Institutions to begin Due Diligence process of Ivy technology
- Private Sale (US$17 Million)
Completion of heavily oversubscribed private token sale of US$17 million
- Partnership With First Major Bank
Signing of MOU with first multi-billion dollar bank
- Exploratory Meetings With Regulators
Engage with regulators regarding Ivy Project
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
"Last week key members of the team attended the CryptoInvest Summit in Los Angeles. The summit featured more than 100 speakers, educational panels, fireside chats, ICO pitch stages and 70 technology companies on the expo floor. There were 4,500+ attendees, including entrepreneurs, investors, venture capitalists, ICO Advisories and blockchain enthusiasts."
Ivy Advisor, Tom Marchesello, was also on hand for some valuable face-to-face time and making introductions to potential partners also in attendance at CryptoInvest.
"Whilst the summit was definitely geared towards startups in the pre-ICO phase, there were very interesting and heated debates on some of the panels. Particularly those focused around regulation & marketing in an environment where blockchain & cryptocurrencies are unable to market or advertise on many mainstream ad networks and social platforms. We feel this has been an over-reaction and have been trying to change this perception in the market in our own small way through existing relationships."
Pages:
Jump to: