Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥IVY🔥 FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT BUSINESS PAYMENTS GLOBALLY. - page 14. (Read 5573 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
 Umm business transactions can only apt to blockchain and Crypto currencies through mainstream acceptance, which hasn't been achieved yet...
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Do you think anonymity is a problem for cryptocurrencies? why?
Well, it's not a problem. Whilst the advantages of and potential for cryptocurrencies is well recognised, anonymity has prevented wider mainstream adoption as there are a lack of financial institutions that support transactions involving cryptocurrencies.
If I want to participate in this project, do I need to be registered in KYC?
Yes. They need Know Your Customer (KYC) to satisfy Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and global AML requirements hashed into the blockchain and accessible as required.
Huh. I see. What about KYT? Do you need it also?
Yeap. Ivy’s technology will provide Know Your Transaction (KYT) information that greatly exceeds regulatory requirements as will be hashed into the blockchain and accessible as required.
Activity: 62
Do you think anonymity is a problem for cryptocurrencies? why?
Activity: 67
Yes. They need Know Your Customer (KYC) to satisfy Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and global AML requirements hashed into the blockchain and accessible as required.
Huh. I see. What about KYT? Do you need it also?
Activity: 252
What do you intend to create? What is your aim?
In a global financial market place, there is a very real need for fast & secure transactions that meet KYC & BSA / AML requirements for not just traditional FIAT currency, but also cryptocurrencies as well.
That’s what Ivy will be.

So they intend to create platform that will work with centralized and decentralized systems?
Yes. Ivy bridges the gap between the centralized traditional banking & payment systems and the decentralized blockchain network to leverage the best of both worlds – fast, decentralized processing that meets the regulatory requirements of Financial Institutions around the world.
Activity: 112
In a global financial market place, there is a very real need for fast & secure transactions that meet KYC & BSA / AML requirements for not just traditional FIAT currency, but also cryptocurrencies as well.
That’s what Ivy will be.

So they intend to create platform that will work with centralized and decentralized systems?
Activity: 57
I think that cryptocurrencies and blockchain is great, but will you provide services to convert your tokens to fiat cash?
They will. There will be cashier services to convert Ivy tokens into fiat in traditional bank accounts via near instantaneous payment mechanisms.
Activity: 154
Hey. Seems like its a big project. How do you plan to attract banks to work with you?
To the banks Ivy opens new channels of deposits that will ultimately provide more revenue for financial institutions, reduce fraud losses and provide for significant automation of existing manual processes leading to substantial cost savings.
Activity: 48
I think that cryptocurrencies and blockchain is great, but will you provide services to convert your tokens to fiat cash?
This  project seems interesting. I think we needed something like this for a long time, hope to see it successful.

Agree. This will bring an end to many problems we have using crypto. Now we just need this project to grow and prosper.
That’s what Ivy will be.
Activity: 67
Activity: 53
Hey. Seems like its a big project. How do you plan to attract banks to work with you?
This  project seems interesting. I think we needed something like this for a long time, hope to see it successful.
I would like to buy your tokens. Will there be any tax consequences?
The acquisition of Rights or Tokens will have tax consequences, which will differ depending on the individual financial affairs of each purchaser of Rights or Tokens.
Activity: 53
Activity: 62
I would like to buy your tokens. Will there be any tax consequences?
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/ivykoin/
About IvyKoin
IvyKoin can be thought of as a ‘crypto based financial system’ that utilizes KYC, KYT, and AML data to facilitate transactions via the use of blockchain channels. To further elaborate on this point, we can see that IvyKoin is optimally designed for “transactions with financial institutions”, since it allows for real time auditing of data.
Additionally, we can see that the IvyKoin Network possesses many obvious advantages over incumbent financial systems such as:

(i) Usability:
One of the core aspects of IvyKoin is that it serves as a digital bridge between existing global financial systems and rising cryptocurrencies.

(ii) Safety:
A highly underrated aspect of IvyKoin is that it securely enables users to transfer cryptocurrency payments though the use of KYC and KYT data. All of this is done in line with the base framework and API of the underlying IvyKoin network.

(iii) Transparency:
All of the data that passes through the platform is recorded irreversibly within a public blockchain.

(iv) Better Throughput:
Another lesser known fact about this platform is that it is able to embed more KYT information within each transfer when compared to conventional financial systems.
Pages:
Jump to: