Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 49. (Read 41508 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Interesting price dip overnight managed to earn a bit of BTC through that - so had enough for the fund

Some BTC on its way to 17ckvmvSt8SPEy2DnjtGVpY8p5KK5B9f3c

EDIT: Looks like only one person donated so far
Activity: 73
Merit: 119
you can try clearing the peers.dat file also.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Method not found (code -32601)  and on home network- was using version 0.9.2.1  and now switched to newest version, maybe should wait for  upcoming client.
thanks for the help,  I now get the message  Method not found (code -32601) in the  debug  console - I am currently away from home and using a different wifi internet network perhaps this is the problem?

Some Wifi networks will block IP ports used. Also, if updating from an older version of the client, you may have to download the full blockchain - should not take more than a couple/few hours with a fast connection.
The number of nodes has increased in the last days! I've been watching this a few weeks ago when someone who has DVC had written something in IXC! I'm glad to hear that I still got to the party! When will the next wallet be released?

Weeks not months - update in-process can be viewed on github at https://github.com/ixcore/ixcoin

New version will match bitcoin core 0.16.1 features with a few additions - merge mining with bitcoin, a mining fund that can be donated to, and capability of supporting higher number of transactions.
thanks for the help,  I now get the message  Method not found (code -32601) in the  debug  console - I am currently away from home and using a different wifi internet network perhaps this is the problem?
Activity: 1150
Merit: 347
The number of nodes has increased in the last days! I've been watching this a few weeks ago when someone who has DVC had written something in IXC! I'm glad to hear that I still got to the party! When will the next wallet be released?
using  14.1 wallet and getting no block source--went to debug window and is blank- any help will be appreciated

put the following addnodes into ixcoin.conf

addnode=52.15.150.105
addnode=18.216.35.168
addnode=18.217.178.46

You can also use the addnode command in debug console

for windows ixcoin.conf can usually be found/created in c:\users\'username'\appdata\roaming\ixcoin\

Appdata is a hidden directory.

For linux it can be found in .ixcoin under user's home - also a hidden directory
using  14.1 wallet and getting no block source--went to debug window and is blank- any help will be appreciated
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

IXcoin live on Freiexchange.  5 exchanges now.  Enjoy!

https://freiexchange.com/market/IXC/BTC
Grerat news - Sounds like I need to join up - I didn't use freiexchange before
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
I've been making sure to check the orders in DVC and suddenly I encounter IXC over there! How interesting and congratulations to that, Vlad! Freiexchange is the place of old coins or in other words, it's where you get gold, diamond and even ruby! In recent months things have gotten hot here! Something going to happen? And what happened to that guy who stole the name XIC? Has it already been finalized?

Thanks.

Hard to say since we are very low on funds - ixc is still a long shot but we are doing our best to become the best.

As for stealing the XIC name, who are you referring to? 

I think he means that teal "index coin" you sent me on Skype the other day.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
I've been making sure to check the orders in DVC and suddenly I encounter IXC over there! How interesting and congratulations to that, Vlad! Freiexchange is the place of old coins or in other words, it's where you get gold, diamond and even ruby! In recent months things have gotten hot here! Something going to happen? And what happened to that guy who stole the name XIC? Has it already been finalized?

Thanks.

Hard to say since we are very low on funds - ixc is still a long shot but we are doing our best to become the best.

As for stealing the XIC name, who are you referring to? 
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

IXcoin live on Freiexchange.  5 exchanges now.  Enjoy!

https://freiexchange.com/market/IXC/BTC
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Good news:  Freiexchange coming online...

Dear info,

Hi

Just to inform, IXCoin is in compiling, once synced it will be put online.

Your FreiExchange Helpdesk Team,
Fredrik Bodin
Administrator
FreiExchange

—-

That’s 5 exchanges now.  We big ballers.   Cheesy

This is good.I have used this exchange since opening and all through beta phase and suggested i0/IXC and nmc to owner many times.Now I can sell some FRC and buy some more IXC!

Thanks a lot for your help, brohim!  Smiley
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

Dear info,

Hi

Fredrik Bodin
Administrator
FreiExchange

—-

This is good.I have used this exchange since opening and all through beta phase and suggested i0/IXC and nmc to owner many times.Now I can sell some FRC and buy some more IXC!
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

Blockshow America event in Vegas Fund Raiser:

Next month there’s gonna be the Blockshow America event in Vegas and it would be nice if IXcoin would finally attend one of these shows.  We have the biggest low cost blocks yet nobody knows it so we really need to get more involved and get the word out.  

We wanna get a kiosk which is $5,000 and it comes with 3 free entry tickets.  Adding all the other expenses for 3 IXcoin representatives we need to raise 2 BTC.  

I urge the community to come together once again so we can make this happen.  

Like always, thanks for all your work, dedication and generous donations.

Regards,

Vlad

Edit:  Bitcoin donation address:  17ckvmvSt8SPEy2DnjtGVpY8p5KK5B9f3c

I am impressed how fast I0C was able to transfer 3 B future $ Shocked

jokes apart I try to rise 100$ asac, it's my bet on you guys!

Yes I will donate something later also.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Dear info,

Hi

Fredrik Bodin
Administrator
FreiExchange

—-

Activity: 19
After reading you whitepaper I thought that this is one project that I look forward to, especially using it without internet. This project is unique. Hopefully this project will become successful in the succeeding years. GOOD LUCK TO THE TEAM MAKE YOUR PROJECT COME TRUE!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Vlad, believe me! I'll make the merchants of my city accept Ixcoin and I0coin, after all, that is what matters, the coins have applications, it will not be an easy task, but I'll spread the word! I0coin dropped to 2500 sat as promised, I took up to 9800 sat and I even put in 2500 sat, now I0coin will follow its normal course! I'll concentrate on accumulating Ixcoin, but there the sales walls have another structure!
I started buying I0coin in 400 sat and up to 9800 sat, the overall sum is a profit of 0.45 BTC!
In Ixcoin I'll not do this, because wrong people will appear and the result was lousy, in fact, rats will appear! Cheesy
Is this IXC event in August? There are weeks to raise funds, maybe I'll contribute... I hope it's still going strong! One day you will be surprised to know who I'm!

Good luck.

This eagle scares most people, except me.

Man I wish you would have said something, I had sell orders in for i0 at 3,000 sat.  Lol.

I don’t want to sell any i0 or ix so cheap but I felt the price fit a bit ahead of itself.  Thanks for making a market. 

The Eagle signifies freedom and faithfulness in my mind so not sure why it would scare people.

Thanks for any donations and maybe one day you can tell me who you are!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: