Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 44. (Read 41508 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
I sold all my BTC for IXC.I should have kept my BTC instead of listening to Vlad.I am broke now  Cry Cry Cry

~Noob

I believed with all heart and I still do.  And I said DIVERSIFY.

I have no choice.  I’m sick of just waiting. If ixc does then was wrong and maybe crazy like everybody said.

Time to find out. Just being honest about my intentions. 

Cool

iXcoin weeeeee
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
I sold all my BTC for IXC.I should have kept my BTC instead of listening to Vlad.I am broke now  Cry Cry Cry

~Noob

I believed with all heart and I still do.  And I said DIVERSIFY.

I have no choice.  I’m sick of just waiting. If ixc does then was wrong and maybe crazy like everybody said.

Time to find out. Just being honest about my intentions. 
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

~Noob
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I wasn’t gonna log on to Bitcointalk anymore.  5+ years and I gained nothing.  Robbed.  Insulted.  Mocked. 

None of you realized what ir saw what I was doing.  None of you had ears to hear or eyes to see!

I’m DONE.

I’ll sell 20,000 of the ixc donation coins for .4 BTC. Then I will use that BTC to stress test (ATTACK) IXcoin.  From the beginning I said copy and paste “features” meant nothing.   Security was first.  ALWAYS.

So the time has come to show if I’m insane or a genius.  I will do whatever I can to attack and kill IXC to prove if my theory is right or if every ICO and trashclin are actually somehow normal.

Heads up: I’m not in a straight state of mind and I’m extremely angry.  I’m just so sick of my all after all these years. I’m falling apart and I need to know if I’m right of crazy.

Just full disclosure caca.  I believed in ixc with all my heart and it cost me greatly - I’ll gown with it.  None of you cunts ever cared.

Time to DO OR DIE!!!!!!   

Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Seems we stalled out. Never say die! No surrender.

If you're wanting my IXC for 1.7 cents you'll have to pry em from my cold dead hands.

The poor man is not he who is without a cent, but he who is without a dream.

DeadSea33, it’s Vlad, I can’t PM you cause you don’t accept noob messages. 

I lost my iPhone and can’t communicate.  Check my other post. 

Vlad what happened to my favourite riddles thread  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

DeadSea33, it’s Vlad, I can’t PM you cause you don’t accept noob messages. 

I lost my iPhone and can’t communicate.  Check my other post. 
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I’m not a reader but it’s not that simple.  You need a lot of experience or your bot will get gamed.
Yep, but I would very much like to venture into it any day!

Those orders aren't mine - I trade in terms of BTC rather than the quote currency. I don't have a huge amount at stake at the minute as the price is not in my desired range.

My bot is fairly complex in terms of coding but has simple rules for trading - doesn't take a massive profit, but can't be exploited easily as a consequence.
I get it, anyway, even with unusual shopping patterns, do you usually ignore? Of course, it's all a matter of interest. Wink
For me, the outcome is that I usually get much larger profits during strange patterns and increased volatility - not much changes - although the amount at stake may increase if the risk is not deemed so high, and the profit margins may shift
Activity: 1150
Merit: 347
I’m not a reader but it’s not that simple.  You need a lot of experience or your bot will get gamed.
Yep, but I would very much like to venture into it any day!

Those orders aren't mine - I trade in terms of BTC rather than the quote currency. I don't have a huge amount at stake at the minute as the price is not in my desired range.

My bot is fairly complex in terms of coding but has simple rules for trading - doesn't take a massive profit, but can't be exploited easily as a consequence.
I get it, anyway, even with unusual shopping patterns, do you usually ignore? Of course, it's all a matter of interest. Wink
legendary
My trading model (and bot) works on offering liquidity on alt markets - I didn't build quite enough liquidity to weather the storm for long enough - and took on too many coins - so for me, a case of spreading myself too thinly. Still making some profits though. Didn't put enough time into developing new algorithms to work with bull/bear markets yet. I work best on a bit of volatility within a fixed price range
So are these 100 IXC, 150 IXC and 200 IXC sales orders on Cryptopia and Coinexchange yours? Anyway, I also took a lot of coins and forgot to get the BTC, in fact, I was very arrogant and in times like these, that we come to value what we had! I also like low liquidity market, but I have not ever created a bot and I have no technical knowledge for this, I know the basics of programming in C ++. Is bot creation complex? When your bot identifies an unusual buying pattern, what do you do? How many dollars or BTC is the unusual pattern you programmed for your bot?

Follow on release will have support for donations

I agree with and support this. Let's shakedown all the deadbeats who won't pay up.Tax them if you have to  Wink Wink
Activity: 73
Merit: 119
Got a new miner or two recently - hashing finally went up. Looks like the rewards from the spike in blocks went up for sale right away on Cryptopia - selling should abate soon.
Good news! Hey @ArchimedesIX do you think it will be possible to deliver the latest version of the wallet by the end of December? Can you tell us what are the characteristics of this new wallet? I'll be watching your github work... Wink

Have a clean build on 16.1 branch for linux but still fails some of the tests. I have not had a lot of time in the last couple weeks but will have some updates in the next day or two. Anyone who wants to help can run the build and tests and send me the proposed fix. I think most errors are a line or few and just artifacts of the merge process.

Next wallet will add segwit and catch up most of the bips - this is a softfork update so current client will not need to be updated if you want to wait. Follow on release will have support for donations to mining pool and safe atomic transfers. Donation is an update to qt client and is pretty minimal/unobtrusive and safe atomic transfers are a softefork addition to segwit which allows atomic transfers to be confirmed by only merge mined blocks.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
My trading model (and bot) works on offering liquidity on alt markets - I didn't build quite enough liquidity to weather the storm for long enough - and took on too many coins - so for me, a case of spreading myself too thinly. Still making some profits though. Didn't put enough time into developing new algorithms to work with bull/bear markets yet. I work best on a bit of volatility within a fixed price range
So are these 100 IXC, 150 IXC and 200 IXC sales orders on Cryptopia and Coinexchange yours? Anyway, I also took a lot of coins and forgot to get the BTC, in fact, I was very arrogant and in times like these, that we come to value what we had! I also like low liquidity market, but I have not ever created a bot and I have no technical knowledge for this, I know the basics of programming in C ++. Is bot creation complex? When your bot identifies an unusual buying pattern, what do you do? How many dollars or BTC is the unusual pattern you programmed for your bot?

legendary
Man sorry to hear that, been there too and still haven’t recovered.  Hopefully things will turn around soon. 

Haha, I think its been a bit of a bloodbath for most this year so far - hopefully the markets will turn around again soon
Until the first week of July everything was normal for me, because I had left the altcoins in April when I realized that things were not coming! But suddenly, in July, suddenly melted 14 BTC. At the time, IXC caught my attention and I had been observing several price movements in Cryptopia, I made a post here and then I never had any activities or any thoughts, because I'm waiting for the recovery of my BTC!
Man sorry to hear that, been there too and still haven’t recovered.  Hopefully things will turn around soon. 

Haha, I think its been a bit of a bloodbath for most this year so far - hopefully the markets will turn around again soon
Until the first week of July everything was normal for me, because I had left the altcoins in April when I realized that things were not coming! But suddenly, in July, suddenly melted 14 BTC. At the time, IXC caught my attention and I had been observing several price movements in Cryptopia, I made a post here and then I never had any activities or any thoughts, because I'm waiting for the recovery of my BTC!
legendary
Got a new miner or two recently - hashing finally went up. Looks like the rewards from the spike in blocks went up for sale right away on Cryptopia - selling should abate soon.
Thanks for sharing - I've not been keeping such an eye on things lately - wont have much time again until the new year, we have a sprog on the way
legendary
Hey Vlad, I failed to buy heavily IXC and help in Kiosk financing in August! I made some wrong choices and lost a lot of BTC! The lesson has been learned and I hope to be more participatory here soon! I still have the IXC wallet downloaded with 2500 IXC intact.

Good news! Hey @ArchimedesIX do you think it will be possible to deliver the latest version of the wallet by the end of December? Can you tell us what are the characteristics of this new wallet? I'll be watching your github work... Wink
Activity: 73
Merit: 119
Pages:
Jump to: