Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 46. (Read 41508 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale, how to buy the tokens and how to go trough the whole procedure? If not, when it appear?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Greetings everybody. Reserve an alien translation slot for me, this plan is going to the moon and soon will possibly landed on Mars and i will try to translate their whitepaper for Mars residence.

There’s your first merit for that inspiring clever post! 
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
Greetings everybody. Reserve an alien translation slot for me, this plan is going to the moon and soon will possibly landed on Mars and i will try to translate their whitepaper for Mars residence.
Activity: 194
I believe what IVCoin is trying to do will make a huge difference in our day to day, Definitely worth to participate! Support!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Has the project been developed since 2011? For on the website inform the following copyright: © Ixcoin Project 2011 Released under the MIT License?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

This kind of riddling is above me.

That dude is on a warpath.  I love it! 

I'm still confused.

Im trying figure him out too but I like where’s he’s going. 
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock

I'm still confused.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Can you share with us about how is going token sale? At this badly circumstances, the market is depressed. I hope you will be success.

Yes.  Thank you for the inquiry.  Our “token” sale is one of a kind.  You buy today, for $.0000001 and I guarantee you’ll make a billion dollars in under 6 days. 

Today only.

Haha - I'm sure people will be queuing up =)
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Can you share with us about how is going token sale? At this badly circumstances, the market is depressed. I hope you will be success.

Yes.  Thank you for the inquiry.  Our “token” sale is one of a kind.  You buy today, for $.0000001 and I guarantee you’ll make a billion dollars in under 6 days. 

Today only.
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock

What is the game about?
Is there a winner in this game?

I’m pretty sure this is a bot.  It seems to spam the same random stuff repeatedly. 

If its a bot, its the best one I've seen so far =)

You called it - that wasn’t no bot. 

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

What is the game about?

I’m pretty sure this is a bot.  It seems to spam the same random stuff repeatedly. 

You called it - that wasn’t no bot. 
Activity: 140
Hello, we are IDAX Exchange from Mongolia, who can discuss the cooperation with the list exchange with me?
Activity: 108
Ixcoin & Bitcoin share the same technology. Ixcoin can inherit Bitcoin updates for a fraction of the cost, with a lower risk because it has been tested on Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

What is the game about?

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

What is the game about?

Activity: 5

Yes please
Ready Player one

Oh man, you’re the worst troll ever. 

Shall we play a game  Roll Eyes
Activity: 5

Shall we play a game

TRAPPED like me

Game over

I am the destroyer

Shall we play a game
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
Long time stalker - just wanted to say I appreciate all the work and sacrifices made by everyone while I sit on my pile of coins waiting to get rich.  I kinda felt bad not admitting that.  Smiley
No Problems Roger
keep sitting
Wrong answer
Shall we play a game

I know it is the wrong answer
Yes please
Ready Player 1
Pages:
Jump to: