Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance - page 40. (Read 80993 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 106
ingemar [11:08 AM]
morning all, we are about to publish full instructions of how to claim presale tokens (just waiting for final confirmation).
[11:09]
in the meantime, because all the tokens have now been generated they should now be transferrable

hmmmmmm right now, insurex is traded on etherdelta at its ICO price.
and this price will drop as soon as presale tokens are released.

Devs, I hope you will get some proper developments soon, otherwise we will hold tokens with no real value.

Calm down the ICO only just ended, development doesn't happen overnight. Every ICO seems to have flippers wanting to sell out days after the ICO is finished instead of investing in the project's development plan.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
morning all, we are about to publish full instructions of how to claim presale tokens (just waiting for final confirmation).
in the meantime, because all the tokens have now been generated they should now be transferrable

Devs, I hope you will get some proper developments soon, otherwise we will hold tokens with no real value.

If you are looking for a quick flip I think you have invested into a wrong project, It baffles me when you see people expecting to make 2x their ICO investment on the second day. The developer need to build a sound products and attractive users to their platform first, that to me is the main priority for the team after token distribution

Well, its like that - if you do not take care of your crowfunded token, it drops in value, then community sways away... etc etc....
Activity: 280
I invested in the IXT presale and Ive received all my tokens in MEW today

The address given on the previous page for MEW appears to be correct

For those wanting the info, its at:

https://medium.com/@insurex_team/ixt-token-distribution-163f67bd7c50

I read the medium publish, I also have to claim my pre-sale tokens but I couldn't get if I have to enter zero ether for the claim transaction. I'm new to crowd sales and I've never done pre-sale claim before.

What if I type 0.01 ether for that transaction? Or do I exactly enter zero ether? Anybody knows this?
Activity: 143
Investor
I invested in the IXT presale and Ive received all my tokens in MEW today

The address given on the previous page for MEW appears to be correct

For those wanting the info, its at:

https://medium.com/@insurex_team/ixt-token-distribution-163f67bd7c50

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

If you are looking for a quick flip I think you have invested into a wrong project, It baffles me when you see people expecting to make 2x their ICO investment on the second day. The developer need to build a sound products and attractive users to their platform first, that to me is the main priority for the team after token distribution

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
This would be the price without a bonus, which is what the white paper says is the base price. "The base price of IXT is 1,125 per ETH"

1 ETH divided by 1,125 IXT (0% bonus) = 0.00088888888

I think the way to look at is that you received an extra 56% (presale) 36%, 20%, 15%, or 9% (sale shutdown before 9% bonus started) IXT tokens as per the white paper.

Almost 0.0009 ETH per IXT
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
hi folks

were tokens finally released?
Looks like there is no information from dev to token release, because there is no update until now.
hi folks

were tokens finally released?
Bittrex will study InsureX if it has enough market participants to justify adding it to their exchange. Also a review of the team will convince them too.

I know project will strong community is a good thing for exchanges but I don't think all these criteria you listed above do count as long as the team pays 5BTC for listing on the exchange all other things should fall into place
Activity: 392
Can we transfer ico tokens yet?
Activity: 434
any update guys about listing in exchange ?
i can't waiting for long time to trade this coin, Insurex best token ever seems from ICO finished faster with many investor
Activity: 18
Is there really any information on the sale of coins? What numbers? What exchanges?

Yeah there is no info after ico end. Hope dev will give us any informatin so we dont confuse about this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 270
Is there really any information on the sale of coins? What numbers? What exchanges?
Activity: 41
when will preico tokens be distributed
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Bittrex will study InsureX if it has enough market participants to justify adding it to their exchange. Also a review of the team will convince them too.
Yeah ... good news. Hopefully Bittrex can accept InsureX.
I will not sell it until InsureX listed in Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Activity: 308
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
Hi.

Were tokens released, are those tradeable at etherdelta?

Yeah,

I did not see them trading on etherdelta; do you have a link? I did see it trading on https://hitbtc.com/exchange/IXT-to-ETH.

I would ask the InsureX team to avoid the smaller exchanges until it is listed on at least one large exchange. It seems the ICOs that list on small exchanges don't do as well since the trading volume is not there. By the time they get to a large exchanges it has run out of steam.

This is something I hope the InsureX team will onsider for its investors and for its team who will be able to trade there tokens at a later date.

It is not so easy to be listed on big exchanges since there are too many coins there. So some ICO coins have to be list on some exchanges, even some new exchanges.
Activity: 518
Please, change my adress in spreadsheet facebook-bounty(№198) and twitter-bounty (№281).
My new walet - 0x017e010Db0D3975B74c28C96D17F4183791995f0
login: annbagira
Any news on exchange listing, I'm not talking of EtherDelta and HitBTC. HitBTC is nor a fair exchange so many shady deals have been reported on the site, the recent one I could remember is Patientory token   
Pages:
Jump to: