Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance - page 36. (Read 80999 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
How I can signup in slack?
Where I cand find invite?

Joining their slack at https://insurex.herokuapp.com/ and create your account via email Smiley

Thank you, mate

Joined...
Any news in slack.. Its  dead token I think (
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Hi guys,

can anyone tell me what the Price at the ICO was? I saw this Token already being traded on Etherdelta and would like to compare. Thanks!

It is stated at opening page everything about the recently finished ICO. Since it is difficult for you to navigate I would tell you the initial token price was 1 ETH= 1125 IXT but the crowdsale was closed before the time because of some security issues to avoid complications.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi guys,

can anyone tell me what the Price at the ICO was? I saw this Token already being traded on Etherdelta and would like to compare. Thanks!

The base price of IXT is to be mention in whitepaper as 0,00088 ETH per IXT.
So it is still trading under ICO's price on exchange Smiley

Joining their slack at https://insurex.herokuapp.com/ and create your account via email Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi guys,

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
Hi Insurex,

I still did not receive my tokens from the bounty program. I sent an email as well.
Please asssit.

Thanks!
Is not ICO going to end tomorrow? Why would you like to receive the rewards before the end of ICO? I have never seen this, moreover, it may take a week or two for distributions, this period is standard on bounty campaign!
The Ico is over. They raised enough funds for what they want to develop ( check out few pages back). So the bounty rewards should be paid these days.

This is true that ico has ended and is already on the exchange market, we are waiting for bounty participation distribution, the developer and campaign manager have not announced about the distribution for bounty participants. But I'm sure they dev will definitely give it after bitcoin hard fork.
so keep calm and be patient  Wink
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
The price is rising slowly but strongly. Keep your work guys, 1$ per IXT is first target.
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
Hi Insurex,

I still did not receive my tokens from the bounty program. I sent an email as well.
Please asssit.

Thanks!
Is not ICO going to end tomorrow? Why would you like to receive the rewards before the end of ICO? I have never seen this, moreover, it may take a week or two for distributions, this period is standard on bounty campaign!
The Ico is over. They raised enough funds for what they want to develop ( check out few pages back). So the bounty rewards should be paid these days.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Hi Insurex,

Please asssit.

Thanks!
legendary
I think this token sale did quite well right?

InsureX - nice project!

No, its a hacked project
So they were hacked? I thought there were just rumors. Do you know how much is the loss?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

InsureX - nice project!

No, its a hacked project
Are you in contact with any bigger Insurance companies?

Activity: 196
Merit: 12
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

InsureX - nice project!
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Has anyone received a reward for Twitter?
legendary
How much did the ICO Raise ?
I think  around 30K ETH ( I'm not sure ). They stopped the ICO campaign due to hack attempts, saying that amount raised  is enough for development, etc..
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
How much did the ICO Raise ?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
ANy perspective in this token?
What depelopments say  and doing?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Hi Insurex,

Please asssit.

Thanks!
The tokens are handled by tokenmarket as avirunes said
Tokenmarket is the one who contacted us on the behalf of insurex team on this that's why they are handling.
Just wait for tokenmarket distribute the tokens, although no one can sure how long you must wait.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
If you want to get a big profit from investment you need to accept a risky.
IXT is trading under prices of ICO and this is the opportunity to get some at low price.
So far the market cap of IXT is over $4m this is till humble in comparison with others crypto and with $4bn profit per year of insurance market so I believe in the future InsureX first world's blockchain-based marketpalce project can deliver big profit to investors who buy it early

And we can expect the price 50x when the company release the platform and search for the first 10 clients who accept to invest in InsureX. First off, we need IXT to be listed on bigger exchanges for more liquidity.
Pages:
Jump to: