Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance - page 38. (Read 80999 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
fyi

Statement on Bitcoin Cash [BCC]
If you have a Bitcoin (BTC) balance on Bittrex during the BCC UAHF time on August 1st, 5:20am (12:20pm UTC), you will be credited the equivalent amount of Bitcoin Cash (BCC) on a 1:1 basis. i.e. 1 BTC on Bittrex held during the on-exchange snapshot will get you 1 BCC.  Full details below.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000808991-Statement-on-Bitcoin-Cash-BCC-

more wise would be to hold bitcoin in your own wallet and try to run the bitcoin cash wallet on your own pc.
prepare to have an extra 122 GB ready on your hdd Tongue

that's means if you have some BTC on Bittrex account you will receive BCC for free 1:1?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
fyi

Statement on Bitcoin Cash [BCC]
If you have a Bitcoin (BTC) balance on Bittrex during the BCC UAHF time on August 1st, 5:20am (12:20pm UTC), you will be credited the equivalent amount of Bitcoin Cash (BCC) on a 1:1 basis. i.e. 1 BTC on Bittrex held during the on-exchange snapshot will get you 1 BCC.  Full details below.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000808991-Statement-on-Bitcoin-Cash-BCC-

more wise would be to hold bitcoin in your own wallet and try to run the bitcoin cash wallet on your own pc.
prepare to have an extra 122 GB ready on your hdd Tongue
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

I missed the opportunity to take advantage of the early bounties but I believe in this long-term project! let this good coin to on bittrex !

But we should sell everything and keep btc on bitrex by 1 august so we can get 1:1 btc-bcc credited right?

nope. in your own wallet bro.
your key your coins. not your key not your coins.

You say that like it's a guaranteed thing that if you hold BTC on Aug. 1 you're going to get free BCC and come out ahead no matter what.  I don't think that's the case.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

I missed the opportunity to take advantage of the early bounties but I believe in this long-term project! let this good coin to on bittrex !

But we should sell everything and keep btc on bitrex by 1 august so we can get 1:1 btc-bcc credited right?

nope. in your own wallet bro.
your key your coins. not your key not your coins.
Activity: 14

Activity: 59

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
We can trade IXT on https://etherdelta.github.io/#IXT-ETH with the price lower ICO's
It's good time to buy more Smiley
Activity: 340
Give it Some days and Insurex on bittrex  Grin
Activity: 546
Lool ,,, I just Have 1 insurex in the TVE dashboard...So funny  Grin
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think early investors do have a right to sell early but if they can hold this, they are going to make big bucks in few months.

agree on this, well since they are the one who really risk their money on this one. I mean no one can reall question them about dumping too early specially those who invest on presale. Those will be with big bonuses if i'm in their situation i'm doing the same thing too.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
So people immediately try to unload 300,000 tokens at 0.0005 on Etherdelta.  The highest ICO bonus level was 1,560 tokens for 1 ETH, or 0.00064 each.  That is troubling.

so that is 150 Eth. worth of tokens Grin

...and no that is not troubling

.....Think big ..act fast  Wink

Accepting and taking a 20-50% loss on day one seems troubling to me.  But I don't agree or care - I just bought more.  Discount!!

Great...and dont forget there are half of token out there from the initial offer because they were stop selling so price could double in no time  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
1111.00000   0.012   13.332

not bad order on etherdelta  Grin

where do you find these prices? I see lowest buy price now at 0.00067 / 1 IXT
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
1111.00000   0.012   13.332

not bad order on etherdelta  Grin
So people immediately try to unload 300,000 tokens at 0.0005 on Etherdelta.  The highest ICO bonus level was 1,560 tokens for 1 ETH, or 0.00064 each.  That is troubling.

Accepting and taking a 20-50% loss on day one seems troubling to me.  But I don't agree or care - I just bought more.  Discount!!
legendary
SoNiC BooM

Activity: 4
Coin is now listed on https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/insurex The current market cap is very low, only $3.5M.

If they have their MVP or Alpha Version ready and major clients have signed up, then price can easily reach $30-50M I guess, comparing to Populous. I dont think that selling for the current price makes sense for me. I will wait and see what happens over time.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think early investors do have a right to sell early but if they can hold this, they are going to make big bucks in few months.

"We had a great session with one of our main reinsurance partners which was very fruitful. We still can’t disclose much more detail, but it is quickly turning into commercial traction."

Time to scoop some more tokens before they jump  Wink

why its being traded at half price on etherdelta?

So it is time to Invest as I can see. I will certainly not buying them for 100 USD per token. Smiley

This token has potential to be new Veritaseum but people don't see it yet I think.

Even if banks totally collapse you will have to have some kind of insurance of blockchain assets and in P2P lending as I can see.

As a first mover InsureX has great potential to be first in multibillion dollar business.....

Sure that may all be true, but it's irrelevant.  The ICO was a rip-off if you could just buy twice as many coins now on Etherdelta for the same investment.
legendary
SoNiC BooM

"We had a great session with one of our main reinsurance partners which was very fruitful. We still can’t disclose much more detail, but it is quickly turning into commercial traction."

Time to scoop some more tokens before they jump  Wink

why its being traded at half price on etherdelta?

So it is time to Invest as I can see. I will certainly not buying them for 100 USD per token. Smiley

This token has potential to be new Veritaseum but people don't see it yet I think.

Even if banks totally collapse you will have to have some kind of insurance of blockchain assets and in P2P lending as I can see.

As a first mover InsureX has great potential to be first in multibillion dollar business.....
Pages:
Jump to: