Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JJG Sustainable Bitcoin Withdrawal Strategy - page 5. (Read 1355 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Very lovely and very neatly presented.
I will play more extensively with this in the coming weeks.
I would suggest implementing some more complete “views” of the future scenario: how will my stash be depleted if Bitcoin grows in the future according to a few data points?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
In the last month I have been working together with @JayJuanGee (JJG), to implement a website version of this Sustainable Bitcoin Withdrawal Strategy, which serves as a guide to maintenance and liquidation of a Bitcoin portfolio, based on the 200 week moving average.

There are several threads about it, and I believe there is a good consolidation of his idea here

His strategy existed basically in excel sheets, but now there is a website version with many interactive functions:

https://bitcoindata.science/withdrawal-strategy

There are basically 2 sides:
To the left you will input your data. How much BTC you want to use in this strategy and how much is your annual withdrawal rate. (recommended 4 to 6%, conservative)

To the right, you will see how much btc you are authorized to withdrawal per month based on the 200WMA. However, you may be allowed to withdrawal advanced months if the difference between spot price and 200WMA is too high.

Also, you can take a look in the past data (choose date button) and see how much you would had been authorized in the past using this tool/strategy.

There is certainly a lot of room for improvement, and I would like to hear from WO members and @fillippone which was very active in the recent discussions with JJG.

Please help me find bugs and share your ideas.
Pages:
Jump to: