Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Join our Airdrop] [ICO] Bitcoinultra Making mining possible for everyone - page 2. (Read 1371 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I read the project of BTCU is so proudly and its good for develope to the cryptocurrency.  The system of BTCU can optimize the project of mining. So hopely its will be success and delevop fastly.  Thanks
Activity: 70
I really like the concept BTCU has with its speed and I'm sure BTCU will become a potential coin in the future.
Activity: 48
BitcoinUltra nice name and I hope BTCU will have a good prospect in the future. lets make BTCU growth up and to the moon
Activity: 29
I suppose this project is very nice and good.
Impeccable plan, absorbing plan, able to recognize business.
Activity: 35
Hello team, firstly I will like to give you Kudos for coming up with this creative idea. The pre mine is OK and the wallet is working fine. This is a coin that worth investing in. I will share your project with my friends
Keep doing the good work
Activity: 20
I join to Airdrop & grab my free BTCU Coins.
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
just a question yea, is this coin proof of work to or only just the staking, pow is good,
Activity: 34
let's raise this coin to the moon!!! Thanks for giving airdrop!
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
I hope Bitcoinultra it will cost more than Bitcoin  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 1

I liked your idea. It will be interesting to observe the development of the project. And the appearance is good. Well, guys, fly to the stars.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
Thank Bitcoinultra Team for very generous airdrop. I rely on the high cost BTCU on the exchanges
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
With the concept of BTCU and professional and competent team in its field, I am sure this project will gain success in the future. and I am very interested in the part of BTCU's vision of "Every user who wishes to validate a transaction can stake 24/7 and in return receive extra coins as rewards apart from the 20% annual PoS reward" it is a very good thing
Activity: 44
Very_nice_concept, Bitcoin Ultra has provided the basics of being able to make a profit for the platform users in a promising and persuasive way. In order to be competitive, I think Bitcoin Ultra needs to provide proof of profit to the user that has been achieved specifically.

In the future, does the project have any other specific purpose?
Activity: 31

This is GOOD PROJECT !!

i Like it. HUGE TEAM !

Good Luck.
Activity: 53
this is a great project .. with a very professional team
no doubt I will continue to follow for the future
hope this becomes a success

Hey, Did you find their Professional Team? Roll Eyes gimme link I wil check
Activity: 18
What are the expected exchanges it is likely to hit?
Even though bitcoinultra network is stable now. We are fixing some minor bugs now. Exchanges are our main priority. We need to advertise our coin in more forums. As of now. Bitcointalk is the only forum. After the Airdrop and ICO has completed, we will list it in exchanges.
Activity: 21
I will always support your project. Good luck team!
Activity: 35
What are the expected exchanges it is likely to hit?
Activity: 15
This Project is Very Interesting, Hoping for the success of this project,  This project is gonna b a Blast!  lets go guys!
Activity: 16
Proof of stake is a plus for this project. Can't wait
Pages:
Jump to: