Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Join our Airdrop] [ICO] Bitcoinultra Making mining possible for everyone - page 4. (Read 1371 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi, I'm interested in the mining algorithm, and the pool. Good project!
Activity: 18
how about escrow ?
i think you need to use escrow for your ico sir.
Escrow will be added soon. We understand that trust really matters.
Founder Nur1Labs
Considering high cost of electricity consumption in mining, POW is a good choice, just a little bit homework for dev, you need to prepare and publish of Roadmap, we need long term plan of this coin.

they still not made it. we wait them.
Activity: 3
"receive extra coins as reward apart from the 20% annual PoS reward" sounds good!!
I'd like to join the airdrop!  Thank you!!
Activity: 100
Considering high cost of electricity consumption in mining, POS is a good choice, just a little bit homework for dev, you need to prepare and publish of Roadmap, we need long term plan of this coin.
Founder Nur1Labs
put on ispace.co.uk. i usually used there  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Ultra has provided the basics of being able to make a profit for the platform users in a promising and persuasive way. In order to be competitive, I think Bitcoin Ultra needs to provide proof of profit to the user that has been achieved specifically. In the future, does the project have any other specific purpose?
Activity: 78
excellent project with great potential, lets all support @bitcoinultracn
Activity: 11
CRIPTOMOEDA ANIMALITY, DEDICADA AO COMBATE A EXTINÇÃO DE ESPÉCIES AMEAÇADAS, COM O OBJETIVO DE CONSCIENTIZAR TODO O PLANETA QUE NATUREZA DEPENDE DISSO!
Activity: 10
Looks good, can't wait to see how this coin grows in the community
Where is the addnode information?
Add Node is in the file bitcoinultra.conf, If you are using windows, open configuration.bat. It will auto configure If you are using any other OS. Kindly refer our read me file downloaded along with the wallet
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
Where is the addnode information?
Activity: 224
The idea of the project is worthy of special praise. No doubt the project is going to be successful in the cryptoworld. Go ahead!
Hi dev , on tele group you say 150.000 BTCU for airdrop and on your web you said 340.000 , which one is true ?
340,000 is true.
Activity: 11
Activity: 1
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Hi dev , on tele group you say 150.000 BTCU for airdrop and on your web you said 340.000 , which one is true ?
Yeah. I think there is a misunderstanding. Personally I hope 340.000 will be true.
Activity: 9
1,64% incentive for holder ,only BTCU who has incentive holder  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: