Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Join our Airdrop] [ICO] Bitcoinultra Making mining possible for everyone - page 5. (Read 1371 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi dev , on tele group you say 150.000 BTCU for airdrop and on your web you said 340.000 , which one is true ?
Activity: 18
Hi dev, what is your algo for this project. I want to know when the mining for pow season will started. Thank you
We use scrypt algorithm which is designed to make it costly to perform large-scale custom hardware attacks by requiring large amounts of memory.
Last PoW block was block 1000. Now you can only use PoS.
Wallet not sync , someone have node ?
What OS are you using? The configuration file is included with the downloaded wallet.zip which contains nodes. I will add another file in our website for windows to quick sync till block 30,000 which you can download.
I've been following this tomorrow I hope this will grow well
Activity: 10
what's algo do you use for BTCU ?
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
Activity: 30
Activity: 146
Wallet not sync , someone have node ?
Activity: 58
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
Hi dev, what is your algo for this project. I want to know when the mining for pow season will started. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
If you are talking about the POS coin why in the specification Type : PoW/PoS, or meant premine then would be prescribed to what block.
I've tried to download and use your window wallet. It's better if upgraded more. Awsome if has a phone wallet.
By the way. I will support this project.

We already have Android wallet. It's still in beta stage. To prevent any loss of coin. We will be releasing it to public after its stable.
Activity: 51
I've tried to download and use your window wallet. It's better if upgraded more. Awsome if has a phone wallet.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
there are some projects out there with this same idea. is there something that makes this project different from others?
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
Has the airdrop been sorted out yet?

Still waiting.  Thanks.
Activity: 41
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
how to staking this coin ? and how to star minig ?
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
its looks like a good project,but need an escrow to ICO, No Team info
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Quite intersting wallet project, this project solve the critical problem of security that many others can't

Statement, this does not mean a solution. But we'll wait and see.
Pages:
Jump to: