Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [JUDGE] Judge Coin | Multipool is UP @ http://judge.bemining.net/ - page 18. (Read 150036 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

FINALLY. F' OFF BITSCAM. Off to Cryptsy. Last coin I had without another exchange. Soooooooooo Happy. Smiley

The BTCs just left, and the remaining JUDGE coins are soon to follow.

Thank you Judge, thank you Cryptsy, and FU Richie.

Outta there.

Happy days are here again. Smiley

Be good all.

Fan off cryptsy over bittrex I take it? haha

Smiley Not a real fan of cryptsy either, but I will give them the trading fees over ScamTrix everyday. And JUDGE does need new exchanges it's good for the coin moving forward. I will be trading there from now on. Just takes a while for moving coins to cryptsy, they are a bit slow but I am okay with that.

Wish you guys the best. Watch this latest pump it's interesting. Not as large as yesterday but still some profit to be had.

Be good all.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

FINALLY. F' OFF BITSCAM. Off to Cryptsy. Last coin I had without another exchange. Soooooooooo Happy. Smiley

Outta there.

Be good all.

Fan off cryptsy over bittrex I take it? haha
Activity: 112

Outta there.

Be good all.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yet Another JudgeCoin Update (YAJU)

Today we were added to Cryptsy! https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/269
* Believe it or not this is a security benefit.  Having coins in more places reduces the amount of coins that can be taken in an exchange attack * Thanks Cryptsy! Smiley

Hopefully we get added to Mintpal and Poliniex soon.  Tweet at them Smiley

The current order of development
1) Short Term Wallet fixup release
2) Multipool that pays out in Judge Coin
3) Special Project (I have identified the project, now working on resources in the background)
4) Major Wallet - PoS fixup (We will analyze current PoS deployments and take what we feel are the best settings and implement)

Besides development I also am looking to push ecommerce.  This will not happen overnight. I am working to identify the lead for this position.

I will try to be on IRC more so if anyone has any questions hit me up!

Judge Crypto
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
And here's the dump ... buy this MF's dumped coins and make his P&D fail again LOL.
Put bittrex graph on 6 hours and you can clearly see the absorbtion of buy order's in preparation for P&D you will see this repeatedly.  If you are investor grab coins each time, anticipate the reversal from dump to buy happens again.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Obvious manipulation is obvious.

Seriously, dudes.  There's no one trading this coin who hasn't been around the block a few times.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If you have been around the block a few times you wil recognise the patterns. Put the price graph on "1 day", '1 week" or "all" and see the graph fits all the other coins. The ride is over. The peak for Judge was 2300. It is now on the downward slope and the P&Ders have moved on, but there will be the occasional mini P&D. It is now up to the devs, bag holders and long term believers to implement the 6+ month plans to get attention again and maintain price and trading volume to get it back up to 2300 and beyond if possible. All the best.
Activity: 364
 Cheesy cryptsy add judge cool
Another dumbass P&D in progress ...

ehhh what? What chart are you looking at?

Look at bittrex chart from about 16:30 to present.  Same signature as last P&D.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

ehhh what? What chart are you looking at?
Activity: 65

Any multipools still holding large amounts?

I doubt it. They payout daily in btc.

I doubt it too but I think someone reported a while ago that one pool was allowing users to hold any Judge so there might be a tiny bit from that if that was the case. Those people are very unlikely to dump I would imagine.

Trademybit allows you to hold your coins, although I am not sure if Judge ever made it to there.
Activity: 154

I doubt it too but I think someone reported a while ago that one pool was allowing users to hold any Judge so there might be a tiny bit from that if that was the case. Those people are very unlikely to dump I would imagine.
Activity: 166

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research

Seriously, dudes.  There's no one trading this coin who hasn't been around the block a few times.

Is it manipulation or simply trading? It's a free market.

How do you even define a line? Trading is manipulation. Manipulation is done through trading. The whole point of trading is to make profit and if you're not moving the market yourself, someone else has to or no one gets anything at all.

Free markets are absolutely fascinating though Smiley

I don't have to draw a line. I completely agree with you. In the crypto markets manipulation is not possible because there are no derivatives like for example in the precious metals' markets (paper metals).

So, people who are complaining about market or price manipulations are simply envious. They would move the price for their benefit as well if they were able to.

I'm not 'complaining', I'm merely noting that the manipulation is obvious, clumsy, and blatant.

People are simply trading and thus the price is moving. If you call that manipulation it's your business.

You must be really new around here.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So if you think it's manipulation what are you going to do?

Btw I'm here from the very beginning.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
new kids on the block sometimes tend to have a refreshing look at things and yes I am new also, so?
Activity: 420

Is it manipulation or simply trading? It's a free market.

How do you even define a line? Trading is manipulation. Manipulation is done through trading. The whole point of trading is to make profit and if you're not moving the market yourself, someone else has to or no one gets anything at all.

Free markets are absolutely fascinating though Smiley

I don't have to draw a line. I completely agree with you. In the crypto markets manipulation is not possible because there are no derivatives like for example in the precious metals' markets (paper metals).

So, people who are complaining about market or price manipulations are simply envious. They would move the price for their benefit as well if they were able to.

I'm not 'complaining', I'm merely noting that the manipulation is obvious, clumsy, and blatant.

People are simply trading and thus the price is moving. If you call that manipulation it's your business.

You must be really new around here.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: