Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JWC Blockchain Ventures - The 1st Tokenized Blockchain Venture Capital - page 6. (Read 4380 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
please tell me, has the sale of tokens already ended? your token is already traded on exchanges? on what? sorry for the inattention
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
As the white paper said the loyalty program will be in place at q2 2019. Does it mean investor will have return in invenstment until q2 2019?
JWC Loyalty program or Loyalty reward system refers to a unique mechanism designed by JWC. For every purchases made with companies in JWC ecosystem, you are granted JWC token as reward which is accepted for any further activities in our ecosystem

They have put a lot of thought into the system, but sometimes it is difficult to get the core message across. I hope people see the value in JWC.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
How much a jwc worth?
Check at the website bro.
1ETH=10.000 JWC
About 20 days left until JWC re-open token sale, there are no much promotion info. Maybe JWC will only conduct private sales for their investors
Activity: 164
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Hello everybody,
Please get ready because JWC will be back on April 16. haha
The JWC will launch the pre-sale on April 16, which is indeed a memorable day. I am already paying attention to it, and the private pre-sale will be very good.
Did you invest in JWC in last Jan or Feb?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hello everybody,
The JWC will launch the pre-sale on April 16, which is indeed a memorable day. I am already paying attention to it, and the private pre-sale will be very good.
Hello everybody,
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Btw why JWC doesn't call us investors anymore?

What do you meant?
Merit: 10
Where did the name come from lol😂
IDK, you tell me  Grin
Just check the team experience. Who is working for IBM
Dr. Nguyen was employed for 16 years with IBM, in which he held positions as Chief Technology Officer and Senior Business Consultant.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
 Btw why JWC doesn't call us investors anymore?
Activity: 71
How many portfolio company does jwc fund have
Hello, do I understand correctly that you will create your cryptocurrency exchange? Thank you!
No we don't
Give me info about Kenneth Tran
Kenneth Tran is a Principal Machine Learning Scientist in the Deep Learning Technology Center, Microsoft Research. His research expertise and experience include Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Optimization, Distributed Computing and AI - whose market valueis expected to reach 10.5 billion USD in 2020. At Microsoft, he led the research and development for strategic AI projects such as Project FarmBeats: AI & IoT for Agriculture, Deep Reinforcement Learning for Control Problems in Data Center Energy Optimization, Indoor Agricultureand Computer Vision API for Cognitive Services.Another meaningful project of his isSeeing AI project that create applications for people who are blind or visually impaired. In addition, Kenneth also the chief mentor of Microsoft AI School’s advanced projects class and a core member/mentor of VietAI. Kenneth received his Ph.D. in Computational & Applied Mathematics from The University of Texas at Austin.
- Have you already developed MVP?
- Our JWC fund's product include an investment pipeline, advisory toolset and financial consulting. So far, we had one startup in our portfolio i.e. Caganu.com (SEA vertical O2O e-commerce)
- As for our technical development, JWC Lab has been working on a cross-border multi-currency wallet whose beta version to be launched in Q3/2018.
What is JWC fund?
JWC Blockchain Ventures Corporation (known as JWC) is establishing the first tokenized venture fund with two missions: 1) connecting the two worlds of Venture Capital and blockchain along with other advanced technologies (such as AI, ML, Big Data) and 2) offering crypto-investors of any size a potential high return of investment through a transparent mechanism of investing in a pipeline of new disruptive opportunities in both equity and token investments.
_        Market: APEC & EMEA economies.
_        Fund size: up to $30M & designed as a 6-year fund: 3 years of new investments, and 3 years of follow up investments and portfolio management.
_        JWC Team: Two General Partners (one in EU, one in APAC) and a team of domain experts as advisors.
_        Targeted number of investments: 15.
_        Typical investment: $250k-$5M, typical equity stake: 20-25%.
As the white paper said the loyalty program will be in place at q2 2019. Does it mean investor will have return in invenstment until q2 2019?
JWC Loyalty program or Loyalty reward system refers to a unique mechanism designed by JWC. For every purchases made with companies in JWC ecosystem, you are granted JWC token as reward which is accepted for any further activities in our ecosystem
Activity: 50
You guys have github link, right?
Pages:
Jump to: