Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JWC Blockchain Ventures - The 1st Tokenized Blockchain Venture Capital - page 30. (Read 4431 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
How much does a JWC token cost?
Activity: 95
What is the limit purchase per investor?
Activity: 87
Can i help you with promotion?
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
Just discovering the project today, high tech venture capital fund through an ICO is ensuring a solid knowledge of the crypto domain so we should expect some very interesting investment opportunities in this area that we would be unable to access as non certified investors.
Activity: 49
Dr. Sheraz Majeed, that seems familiar. Had he worked in Germany?
Activity: 63
I found your project in top 10 most potential blah blah on some website. I have heard that pre-sale sold out. Impressive! May i have your Facebook link?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Your Community from VN marketing very strong, but your token not famous on FB and Twitter because it block IP VN and so hard with newbie’s twitter and facebook, I think you guys should make a bounty on FB, twitter, instagram and telegram easyly

Again, the social media role is crucial for the deployment of your project to become more popular in the community, so try to add social media no matter what.
Activity: 168
what is the platform of a project?

This project is the platform, ICOs will make on it
I have a question for admin, have anything else project ready use JWC for them project. JWC have anything than ETH Huh
Have many people with same questions, we can't find facebook of this project and don't see admin answer
Activity: 49
My friends can do promotion. How can i contact you?
Activity: 51
What will you do when you get 30m from sale
Activity: 61
I have checked the official page, all tokens is sold out. Wow! So anyone who wants to buy has to wait untill pub-sale, huh?
Activity: 61
What is your targeted number of investments?
Activity: 98
I cannot find the BCT signature to wear, please help
Activity: 41
Can i move my token to my MEW wallet now ?
Activity: 44
As the white paper said the loyalty program will be in place at q2 2019. Does it mean investor will have return in invenstment until q2 2019?
Activity: 74
Do jwc use fund from token sale to develop invested firm like canagu and on going firms like last mile, soya tech .. ? Or to use fund for totally new seed firms ?
Activity: 63
Does your project have posts on Reddit? I haven't seen your Reddit link.
Activity: 108
What is your rating on TrackICO? Have you listed your project on CoinSchedule?
Pages:
Jump to: