Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JWC Blockchain Ventures - The 1st Tokenized Blockchain Venture Capital - page 34. (Read 4431 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Have you already developed MVP?
Activity: 157
Merit: 7
Here's a stupid question: What are JWC fund roles in JWC Blockchain Ventures?
Activity: 67
How bout The JWC lab? What is it? What is its role in JWC ?
Activity: 63
I have deposited 5 ETH, hope all of us will be successful. Cheer!
Activity: 49
Hi guys, i have joint your Telegram community. Why there are not many members? I think this is good project
Activity: 51
When​ ​will​ ​JWC​ ​tokens​ ​start​ ​trading​ ​at​ ​exchanges?​
Activity: 61
I want to invest money to this project but i think i don't have enough information. I really like Luca, he had some projects in my country
Activity: 98
What are your advantages?  What are the differences between JWC and other competitors?
Activity: 41
I deposited funds into my account but have not yet bought tokens. How can I retrieve my money?
Activity: 44
Oh, the pre-sale is nearly end. When will the pulic-sale start?
Activity: 74
Hi, i'm a new member. Where can I buy crytocurrency?
Activity: 63
Is there a custom address to add the coins to MEW?
Activity: 108
Me too. They won't wait for us. They said they would end pre-sale when they reached the purchase limit
Activity: 37
I have received their email. The JWC token pool for pre-sale is running out of tokens, only a few tokens left. So if we want to own it, we have to deposit it right now.
Activity: 49
Almost 2 days left for the pre-sale. Jesus! Have to deposit right now
Activity: 70
Don't you think it would be better to specialize in one sphere of venture financing?
Activity: 196
Activity: 168
I'm Vietnamese but I don't like have vietnamese in any project or marketing about that in my country, many scam has made and finish with many poor people with them's less knowledge !!! My english is bad, sorry about that
Activity: 196
Does JWC have a bounty for user ? and Where is it ?

That project seems to have potential.
Are you going to burn the unsold tokens or implement other mechanics that could balance this reality of the ICO market ?

The total token supply is 1 billion JWC, the initial token supply is 500 million JWC. If the tokens are unsold in the ICO period, they will be reserved.
Why unsold token not burn?
Yes I also believe that ideally they should be burnt but perhaps devs have some better explanation...
Unsold tokens will be allocated into Reserve and Acquisition & Partnership pool to support future business development.
Pages:
Jump to: